Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Shadows of the Enlightened

Shadows of the Enlightened

a part of “Shadows of the Enlightened”, a fictional universe by Blackbird26.

Two cities at war, a clan of assassins, people with unusual powers, and someone who is hunting them down. (COMPLETED RP)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Shadows of the Enlightened”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Shadows of the Enlightened

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:46 pm

Happy New Years!!!

Ah, Doomed, that's too bad...

I'm sticking around here, although my family is being noisy all around, so I'm not alone. A little annoyed, but not alone.
"Real power comes not from hate, but from truth."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Visual Appeal Greeter Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr_Doomed on Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:52 pm

Lol I'm sure that when I buy the chinese it will be good. My parents are out at some party I didn't want to go to because I thought I had plans. They've been gone all day now and I'm sure they wont be back until late tonight. It will actually be my first new years all alone with nothing to do... It's kinda depressing lol.
Oh yeah, I PMed you.
“I have wrestled with death. It is the most unexciting contest you can imagine. It takes place in an impalpable greyness, with nothing underfoot, with nothing around, without spectators, without clamour, without glory, without the great desire of victory, without the great fear of defeat, in a sickly atmosphere of tepid scepticism, without much belief in your own right, and still less in that of your adversary.”
― Joseph Conrad

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr_Doomed
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:02 pm

I'm the youngest of five kids... I was born crowded.

So being alone is just awesome for me at any day. lol

hum... Are you sure? I didn't receive anything.

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Visual Appeal Greeter Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr_Doomed on Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:05 pm

Now that you mention it, I don't think I actually sent it... I will try again.

Mr_Doomed
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:48 pm

Did you send it again? Still didn't get it.

aaah, I'm curious now.

-edit-

Got, read it, replied. :D

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr_Doomed on Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:03 am

Well for me it's officially 2011. So happy 2011 everyone!

Mr_Doomed
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:49 pm

2011 yay!!!

lol

So, out of my boredom and an online generator this was born:
Image Image
Forgot to name Crystal

This isn't exactly how I picture them, but... It's best I can do with a generator.lol

Ali's eyes are a bit odd, she looks scared or something... lol

Oh well... Serves me right for being incapable of drawing anything. haha

Still, I'm tempted to keep playing with this... It's funny. XD

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr_Doomed on Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:20 pm

Haha! looked like you had some fun. For some reason I thought Crystal was a dirty blond. I guess I was wrong. Where did you find this generator? I might make my own little thing for Evin (Seeing as I fail at drawing).

Mr_Doomed
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:31 pm

Crys is a red head like her mom. :P

Here: Hero Machine

Have fun. Though saving the images is a bit annoying... You have to print-screen, paste the whole thing somewhere and then cut the character out. Soo annoying.

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sibrand on Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:33 pm

Looks nice Blackbird ^^ Yeah, I too pictured Crystal as being blond or maybe brown. xD Oh well, mistakes are made.

Now for the duel Doom, want to discuss it over PM or...?

Sibrand
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr_Doomed on Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:53 pm

Ok, so you are really bringing it down hard on Evin. Not what I expected at all, but I do like it. Why don't you PM me what you think and then we can discuss it from there?

Mr_Doomed
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sibrand on Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:35 pm

I just want to get on with the story :P Nah, but this will be fun.

I have sent you a PM.

Sibrand
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:43 pm

FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!!! XD

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sibrand on Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:57 pm

How did you put the pictures from that online generator in here? I've made a man who I think looks like Theron when he returns in ten years to the Pack and I'd lov to show him xD

Sibrand
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:05 pm

Step by step, this is how you do it:

1- Print screen.
2- Paste it on photoshop, or similar program.
3- Cut the character out and paste it on a new page.
4- save it as jpeg and host it somewhere.
5 - copy the image link between the image tags. [img]imagelinkgoeshere[/img] :P

like I said, a bit of a hassle. lol

Hope it helps. :D

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr_Doomed on Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:04 pm

Lets see if this works. It isn't exactly the way I picture him, but it is the best I could do.

Mr_Doomed
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:07 pm

Hahahaha.

Awesome.

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr_Doomed on Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:40 pm

The only things that I would want different is a few wrinkles on the eyes and maybe forehead and a little longer hair that looks messier. Other than that, it is mostly fine.

Mr_Doomed
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:59 pm

Male hair is... Very limited, on this generator. lol

I've been trying to do Bastian for a little while, but I can't make him look less like a kid.

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr_Doomed on Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:26 pm

Male hair is limited in general. It sucks! lol...

Mr_Doomed
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!