Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Shadows of the Enlightened

Shadows of the Enlightened

a part of “Shadows of the Enlightened”, a fictional universe by Blackbird26.

Two cities at war, a clan of assassins, people with unusual powers, and someone who is hunting them down. (COMPLETED RP)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Shadows of the Enlightened”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Shadows of the Enlightened

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mymoir on Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:08 pm

Overexcitement is my middle name :D

Have a good night, and thank you again!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mymoir
Member for 14 years
Author Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sibrand on Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:47 am

Welcome, welcome! :D Nice to see yet another person joining in and to my understanding you're also the last one to join in. Congratulations! xP

Now post or Gtfo. O.O xD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sibrand
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:01 am

LOL

Morning guys!

Well, I'm awake and have posted!

And yes... As of now this rp is no longer taking in players. But you guys can add other characters if you like. Just not tons of them. :P
"Real power comes not from hate, but from truth."

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Visual Appeal Greeter Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sibrand on Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:22 pm

I'm terrible sorry if some things in my post seemed unclear but I'm in a major hurry and if you feel like it's too confusing don't post and I'll fix it tomorrow. ^^

Sibrand
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr_Doomed on Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:35 pm

I've finally posted. Sorry it took me so long to reply. Seems like a lot has gone on since I last posted...
“I have wrestled with death. It is the most unexciting contest you can imagine. It takes place in an impalpable greyness, with nothing underfoot, with nothing around, without spectators, without clamour, without glory, without the great desire of victory, without the great fear of defeat, in a sickly atmosphere of tepid scepticism, without much belief in your own right, and still less in that of your adversary.”
― Joseph Conrad

Mr_Doomed
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:26 pm

ok. I was just about to submit Dani's part. I might as well put Crystal's part in there too.

And, lol, Crys doesn't hate Evin. She just thinks he is annoying. :D

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Visual Appeal Greeter Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr_Doomed on Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:31 pm

Well it could be perceived as a form of hatred. I am just writing it the way Evin would write it. Although I have decided that Evin cannot write (He can read). So I guess I am writing it the way Evin would write it if he could write lol.

Mr_Doomed
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:55 pm

Poor Evin. lol XD

Crys can write. She can't read though. :D
And you probably wouldn't be able to understand her handwriting either.

Anyway. My post is all done.

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:22 pm

Doomed: My next post with Crys will be arriving in camp. So feel free to move Evin along if you wish.

I'm not bringing Bastian's dead body to camp until Dani is done speaking with the traitor and announces Theron as an instructor. Since she might not return to her own self after getting the news.

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sibrand on Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:41 pm

Posted. Let's keep the heat on :D I'm done in school tomorrow! xD

Sibrand
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:53 pm

So... you'll be playing this girl too or can I just improvise here?

I'm finishing up a post on another rp (been inactive there for some time, oops), but I'll be posting here asap. :D

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sibrand on Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:00 pm

No, well I'll play as her when I train her but otherwise you and no one else can play around with her. I mean... You know what I meant. xD

Just remember that she's quite shy, yet she knows how to be social and she is very talented within the art of close combat and hand-to-hand combat. She doesn't have any 'powers' so to speak. ;)

Have fun. :P

Sibrand
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:06 pm

Cool, I can have Ali play around with her... You know what I mean. :D
I will have Ali fetch her, since Dani will want to speak with her also. And... Dani will want to know her motive for doing this. You happen to know what that would be? :D

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sibrand on Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:15 pm

Why Ali would fetch Gloria? No idea... xD I'm too drained of energy too think much right now other then posting. :P

Sibrand
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:34 pm

LoL

Just for the sake of having her do something, I guess. Plus, you never send guards after an active assassin who might assume she'll be executed. O.O

aaaw, I can't think of a reason either.

Well, I can just have her refuse to answer. Dani won't like her but she already agreed to not killing her. I can always get Crys to investigate later on.

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sibrand on Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:19 pm

Tomorrow I have to take a one hour buss into town, go to school for 45 minutes and then wait 2 hours before I can take yet another one hour buss home. -.- Life just ain't fair. xD

Sibrand
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:27 pm

You know what... It really isn't.

Kids... Prepare to be trained. *evil laugh*

Just to inform I'm in the process of making one huge post. Making Dani announce Theron as an instructor, moving Ali to the center of the camp (along with Gloria), and arriving with Crys (and Bastian's dead body). Yep... Mega-Post!

I'm postponing Dani's talk with Gloria, I'm making Crys arrive while Ali is bringing her over... Gotta love a distraction. :D

So, if your character is currently in camp you might want to hold on a bit. :D

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:53 pm

All done... Hopefully not too dramatic. :P

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LALAshesang on Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:58 pm

Lots of apologizing from me, lately! Sorry. LAST NIGHT my internet decided that it would just take a little vacation, and then today I had to work. Anyway, working on a post nooow.
We'd be so less fragile
If we're made from metal
And our hearts from iron
And our minds from steel.
But if we built an armor
For our tender bodies
Could we love each other?
Would we start to feel?

LALAshesang
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr_Doomed on Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:16 pm

Sorry about the crappy post. I was just really anxious to write something down before I go to bed (Which I should be doing right now). I have to write a math test tomorrow so yeah... life kinda sucks for me. I hope it is easy though, but I suck at math so I doubt it.
Anyways, I'll be off school on Friday and wont have to go back until January 9th so I will have tons of time to put effort in my posts then.

Mr_Doomed
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!