Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Shadows of the Enlightened

Shadows of the Enlightened

a part of “Shadows of the Enlightened”, a fictional universe by Blackbird26.

Two cities at war, a clan of assassins, people with unusual powers, and someone who is hunting them down. (COMPLETED RP)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Shadows of the Enlightened”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Shadows of the Enlightened

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:58 pm

Well... YAY for really long, time consuming, and slightly useless, posts! (I mean MY POST lol) XD

On another note... Tomorrow I'll probably won't be on until night (here). It 4:55 pm now, do the math. :D

On the 24/25, well... I'll be home alone (don't ask), so I might be online as usual, or maybe not. Haven't decided.
"Real power comes not from hate, but from truth."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Visual Appeal Greeter Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sibrand on Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:17 pm

I will probably not post until Evin and Allison return to camp or if someone wants to talk to Theron. Otherwise I'm setting him on stand-by for now xP

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sibrand
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:06 pm

I'm waiting for Doomed to skip to Ali going to meet Evin.

In my next post with Crys I'll be skipping a day or two. No matter hoe awesome, everyone has to sleep (even Ali). XD

Should I have her talk to Theron about the training then, or should we just assume they talked somewhere in the meantime?

On another note...
Also I'm bringing Jake into the story soon because I plan to have him in the sequel, so I'm kinda moving him towards where I want him to be in about 10 years. lol

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Visual Appeal Greeter Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sibrand on Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:53 am

If want to sure, go talk to Theron otherwise we could just wait. Up to you really.

Sibrand
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:47 am

Hum... Okay... I'll make my next post the next day, then I'll move Ali and make Crys talk to Theron about training and stuff.

Just not right now because I'm not home, and my 4yr old nephew is making me crazy :P

Probably in about... 5 or 6 hours. *sigh*

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:51 pm

Home at last! Later than I thought...

Okay, so I'm moving time along to next morning. I'll make Crys call Theron

And... I'll move Ali along as well.

If Mymoir returns... I'll add Mym to the list of... "recruits" lol

If not, oh well... It's a big clan. :D

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr_Doomed on Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:32 am

Sorry about not posting in so long. I've been so busy hanging out with friends that I probably wont see for a while and I was also helping out with a talent show. SO yeah. It's one o'clock at night right now and I know I wont be able to get to bed until I post something so even if I am up until 3 o'clock I will write something down!

Oh and Evin is going to be giving Theron a real hard time. He will not like the fact that Theron became an instructor after all of the stuff he had done to the camp. I was thinking also, that due to some lack of communication, Evin wouldn't find out he was in instructor until later. So that Evin can get mad about Theron for a bit.
“I have wrestled with death. It is the most unexciting contest you can imagine. It takes place in an impalpable greyness, with nothing underfoot, with nothing around, without spectators, without clamour, without glory, without the great desire of victory, without the great fear of defeat, in a sickly atmosphere of tepid scepticism, without much belief in your own right, and still less in that of your adversary.”
― Joseph Conrad

Mr_Doomed
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:05 am

Posted with Ali.

LOL I imagined Evin would have that reaction. Lack of communication is very much possible at this point. Any little thing and Crys completely forgets to tell him he's promoted. XD

Also: MERRY CHRISTMAS guys!

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr_Doomed on Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:19 pm

Really short post! Just trying to get back to camp so the story can move on.

Merry Christmas! And to anyone who doesn't celebrate Christmas... Happy Holidays!

Mr_Doomed
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:02 pm

Okay, posted.

Other than the cooking I'm doing, I'm really bored at the moment. lol :D

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sibrand on Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:25 pm

Haha, okay :D I'm currently waiting for your response and are writing on Theron's journal. I got insperation from "Allisons rant" and decided that I could write about Theron's journey to Heracly and his ten years there up until the moment of the sequel. ^^ Though I won't be posting it until it's all done and we're done with this thread. xP

Sibrand
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:31 pm

Ah, cool! I love journals! Although Ali's journal starts a year before current events. I might use it later on to talk about her life after the end of this too. Specially since she's not the kind of person who write on the "dear diary" everyday. lol

Doing a quick post now and then off to cook some potatoes. XP

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:37 pm

Okay... Posted. Including Crys' response to Evin. lol

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr_Doomed on Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:53 pm

Sorry, but I'm not going to be posting any more today. Spending the rest of Christmas Eve with my family and probably most of tomorrow too. I will probably come back on again around this time tomorrow. Merry Christmas and see you tomorrow.

Mr_Doomed
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:09 pm

Okay.

Have a great Christmas! :D

-edit-

Just to say I edited my post to include Ali's point of view also.

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr_Doomed on Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:26 pm

I thought I had more to write... the really disappointed me :(...

Mr_Doomed
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LALAshesang on Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:27 pm

Heyyyy you guys!

With Christmas and everything, I haven't really gotten much of a chance to post. I was going to start a post now but I just got a call and am required elsewhere. Anyway, I've caught up on most of the posts that I've missed, and I'll probably make one tonight.

Merry Christmas!
We'd be so less fragile
If we're made from metal
And our hearts from iron
And our minds from steel.
But if we built an armor
For our tender bodies
Could we love each other?
Would we start to feel?

LALAshesang
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sibrand on Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:28 pm

There we go. Have fun reading and posting. I'll stick around for another hour or so before I go to sleep. ^^ Going to watch Narnia 3 tomorrow so I'll need some rest. :D

Sibrand
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:14 pm

Well, I think Theron might be facing resistance from Ali as well after this one. lol

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sibrand on Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:29 pm

Posted ^^ Evin is in deep shit now though. Hopefully he can pull himself out of it too. xP

I'll be back later to check on this thread and post once more if you've all posted. But for now I'm off to play some xbox so I'll see you all later. :D

Sibrand
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!