Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Shadows of the Enlightened

Shadows of the Enlightened

a part of “Shadows of the Enlightened”, a fictional universe by Blackbird26.

Two cities at war, a clan of assassins, people with unusual powers, and someone who is hunting them down. (COMPLETED RP)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Shadows of the Enlightened”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Shadows of the Enlightened

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sibrand on Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:30 pm

C'mon Blackbird, let's keep this conversation going :D I'm bored :(

Pretty please xP

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sibrand
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:39 pm

Aaah, crappy internet connection...

Posted finally. :P
"Real power comes not from hate, but from truth."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Visual Appeal Greeter Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sibrand on Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:33 pm

Gooooood.

Something, something darkside.

Sibrand
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:24 pm

LOLZ

Okay so... I added some soldiers to the mix, just because... This has been going for a while and I haven't yet killed anyone. XD

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Visual Appeal Greeter Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr_Doomed on Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:03 pm

I know I haven't really had much about the new character The Shadow, but he will have a more important role in the next few days (in the roleplay).
“I have wrestled with death. It is the most unexciting contest you can imagine. It takes place in an impalpable greyness, with nothing underfoot, with nothing around, without spectators, without clamour, without glory, without the great desire of victory, without the great fear of defeat, in a sickly atmosphere of tepid scepticism, without much belief in your own right, and still less in that of your adversary.”
― Joseph Conrad

Mr_Doomed
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:36 pm

Holly shit, fire! O.O

That's nice for Ali, blinded in a place that's about to be torched. LOL

Oh, and it's alright about The Shadow. He is yours to play with, after all. :D

I'll post first thing tomorrow. Gotta sleep.

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sibrand on Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:09 pm

Alrighty. I'm off to my Military exercise, but I'll be back in about 2-3 hours and then I'm going to make a long, nice post. :D See you all later!

Sibrand
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LALAshesang on Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:26 pm

Hi everyone! I guess I'm the new kid! Just wanted to stop by and say hi and that I hope we can have LOTS OF FUN YAAAAY.

Anyways, my name is Courtnay, I'm a college student, I have a pretty good imagination and I LOVE to write. I haven't Roleplayed in a while because I've been focusing on some of my own stories, but I missed the interaction and decided I'd come back and have another crack at it! Please be kind to me at first while I work the kinks out. (After that, though, no mercy.)
We'd be so less fragile
If we're made from metal
And our hearts from iron
And our minds from steel.
But if we built an armor
For our tender bodies
Could we love each other?
Would we start to feel?

LALAshesang
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sibrand on Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:08 pm

LALAshesang wrote:Hi everyone! I guess I'm the new kid! Just wanted to stop by and say hi and that I hope we can have LOTS OF FUN YAAAAY.

Anyways, my name is Courtnay, I'm a college student, I have a pretty good imagination and I LOVE to write. I haven't Roleplayed in a while because I've been focusing on some of my own stories, but I missed the interaction and decided I'd come back and have another crack at it! Please be kind to me at first while I work the kinks out. (After that, though, no mercy.)

Why hello there! :D Nice to see more people joining in ^^

Now I can promise that I myself will go easy on you, but Theron on the other hand... you're screwed. >.> xD Nah, but nice to see a new kid around here so to speak.

Sibrand
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:45 pm

@LALA(that's what I'll call you :P): Hey, there! Good to see read you! :D

Welcome and... Have fun! :D

And... You left camp during a lock down? You are so busted! lol

Crys will totally get you... NO MERCY. lol

I mean, really, those guards are useless. I'll have Dani kill one of them sometime soon. Yep, you'll have that on your conscious...

Kidding!

Maybe...

I'll think about it. XD

@Sibrand: Nice explosion there.Hm... Takei was in there too, you know? I'll make Ali tell her and Justin to get out, before Theron gets downstairs. And we'll just assume they did.

Well... I'm making one huge post right about now, for Crys, and Ali both.

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LALAshesang on Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:15 pm

Gyaaahh I forgot about the lockdown part! Much to remember! Gosh I'm already messing up! Buutt I guess it suits Vilen so ... and of course a bit of rebellion always makes things a little interesting.

Of course I'll take any punishments. oTL

LALAshesang
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr_Doomed on Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:25 pm

LALA- It's good to see another face here. Evin (my character) will probably have no problems with you're character. He is pretty relaxed about people unless he really doesn't like you. He is forgiving for the most part though. I on the other hand... lol kidding. Can't wait to roleplay with ya! Maybe my character could somehow get you out of any punishment they choose to give you (or atleast make sure you aren't punished as badly

Blackbird- I'll wait for you're post to post anything then.

Mr_Doomed
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:35 pm

I'm working on it... Hey! You distracted me! lol

And no... If Crys punishes him, he won't. She's immune to Evin's charm... Kind of. lol

But don't worry, she is a little soft with her own (former)recruits. :P

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LALAshesang on Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:47 pm

Mr_Doomed wrote:LALA- It's good to see another face here. Evin (my character) will probably have no problems with you're character. He is pretty relaxed about people unless he really doesn't like you. He is forgiving for the most part though. I on the other hand... lol kidding. Can't wait to roleplay with ya! Maybe my character could somehow get you out of any punishment they choose to give you (or atleast make sure you aren't punished as badly

Blackbird- I'll wait for you're post to post anything then.

Thanks for being so friendly, everyone! Definitely looking forward to it. And I'm also kind of looking forward to Vilen being punished. Weird? Interesting chance for character interactions. For smoothness purposes, when it comes to that part I of course allow you to take whatever liberties wit Vilen that you need. Though he's stubborn, he's respectful of authority, and probably even more so respectful of Crys seeing as she was the instructor that ultimately helped him shed his recruit status, so he wouldn't put up much of a fight with whatever she chose. He prolly WOULD try to make excuses, though (i.e., "I wasn't sure if you would need help", "Lockdown? What lockdown? I didn't even see any guards." etc.).

LALAshesang
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:48 pm

FINALLY!!!

I moved everyone along with Crys. And don't worry much about Jake... I'll explain him a little bit better later on.

He will be the one finding Vilen. Since he was Crystal's recruit once also, you're free to decide either your character knows him/likes him or not. You can also control him to lead your character to the house they're on. You don't have to wait for me to do it.

Beware of Crys though. You can pretty much tell she's slightly pissed at the moment. :P

-edit-

Someone put out the damn fire... I forgot. lol

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LALAshesang on Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:50 am

Gyaahh. I forgot to make the location of my last post Newhaven. I'm not exactly sure what kind of bearing that has on proceedings. I honestly have no clue what all this fancy stuff is. I haven't been here in WHIIILE.

Anyway, I hope that doesn't like ... severely screw up anything? I don't think it will but just in case I thought I might put in a little disclaimer here.

LALAshesang
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:50 am

LOL

Don't worry about it. We all forget to change the location at one time or another.

Is not that big deal...

It's just for the sake of making things pretty. lol

-edit-

Reading your post... I feel the need to point out that... Crys is blind.

So, hum, "I can describe you." would be a very empty threat. lol

Crys recognizes people mostly through her ability to sense their emotions. So she can pick them out of a crowd, but she wouldn't know what they look like. :D

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LALAshesang on Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:26 pm

I actually did manage to remember that she's blind! (miracle) But there are also other people there who would recognize Vilen. That's who he was talking about. Should have specified.

LALAshesang
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:34 pm

Lol

That's fine.

Actually... I forget quite often. I have to edit my posts a lot not to make her describe things. :P

It's my first blind character. haha

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:49 pm

Was the site actually down, or was it just me? O.O

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!