Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Shadows of The Forgotten

Shadows of The Forgotten

a part of “Shadows of The Forgotten”, a fictional universe by Blackbird26.

Things seem to have calmed in the land of Valcrest. The war, the assassins' inner disputes, the peoples' demands for a solution... But is the land actually calm, or is this just a calm moment before a even bigger storm? (FULL)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Shadows of The Forgotten”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Shadows of The Forgotten

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:24 pm

Especially since I found the needles and got rid of 'em. ^_^

No more behaving for me. *giggles*
"Real power comes not from hate, but from truth."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Visual Appeal Greeter Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Sickness on Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:33 pm

Peeking into my thoughts?
Oh the voices aren't going to like that at all.

Uh Doomed you can't tame her when you're just as bad as she is. Sheesh!

That would be like me giving lessons on dance.

(I have all the grace of an elephant on roller skates)
To every U.S. soldier THANK YOU!

I'll make your headache
I'll make you fall to the floor
Me and the Devil in your mind want to settle score
I'll make your heart break
You know I do what I please
Like a bullet in a gun I just give it a squeeze

And cry sister make it rain.
It makes no difference, you'll never see me again.
Cry Sister, Royal Bliss

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The_Sickness
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:36 pm

As bad as me is a hell of an understatement Sickness... You just haven't seen enough of Doomed and his plans yet. *nods*

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Visual Appeal Greeter Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Sickness on Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:42 pm

heh heh Yep y'all are deffinetly my kind of people.
Oh fixed that reference too.

The_Sickness
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr_Doomed on Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:43 pm

The difference about me is that I actually look innocent until the last moment where my true psychotic self is revealed.

Oh and I dance! I could teach you how to so you could teach others to making your last statement untrue. :P
“I have wrestled with death. It is the most unexciting contest you can imagine. It takes place in an impalpable greyness, with nothing underfoot, with nothing around, without spectators, without clamour, without glory, without the great desire of victory, without the great fear of defeat, in a sickly atmosphere of tepid scepticism, without much belief in your own right, and still less in that of your adversary.”
― Joseph Conrad

Mr_Doomed
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Sickness on Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:44 pm

Sorry my computer freaked out with a double post. *mumbles*

The_Sickness
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:46 pm

What? I'm a completely innocent little girl! *makes her innocent girly face*

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seerow on Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:57 pm

*Sighs as he drifts in.* Where's Tricks for opening night?
It's not a party without her *Pouts*
Is there any cookies left? I need to emote!

Seerow
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr_Doomed on Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:00 pm

I bet Hastings would have liked your character Sickness. He kind of had the, "do whatever it takes" mentality when it came to war even going as far as letting the army attack the White Shadows who have literally done nothing to anyone. As a matter of fact, I bet Hastings (just so you know, he died in the last RP) knew Michael as he would know all of the generals.
I'm sure the two of them would have often talked tactics when Michael was still in Blackpond.

AND OMG IT"S OPENING NIGHT! WE SHOULD HAVE A RED CARPET EVENT! *snaps fingers and everything needed for a red carpet event appears. This includes amazing outfits and paparazzi and a big ballroom* SWEET! THIS IS GOING TO BE GREAT!

Mr_Doomed
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:04 pm

Ooh, ooh! Seerow! I found my monocle! And a top hat!

I'm fancy for opening night! (I am writing the post, believe it or not)

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr_Doomed on Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:11 pm

I'm going for more of a Lady Gaga look here. What do you guys think?

Mr_Doomed
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seerow on Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:31 pm

*The adoring cheers and cameras mob the scene with the flash of bulbs and shouts of joy. Questions and crying and emotions run with high tension down the walkway of the carpet.*

Oh my...

"Excuse me?"
Oh lord it's talking to me now...
"Excuse me, Mr. Seerow?"
Yes?

"Mr. Seerow you're reprising your role this game as the troubled and fierce Grim Pondus. The public is wondering what is in store for the former Black Knight? Also rumor has it you will also be playing a new character Morrigan, what can we expect to see from this new blood being introduced to Shadows of the Forgotten?"

Uh yes... I uh, can't say much without getting into trouble. If you've been following the ooc and character sheets you know that Grim is supposed to have a completely different flavor this game. Foregoing some of his valiance to try and bring him a touch closer to the anti-hero archtype, but that's all I can say.
Morrigan yes is new, and should prove to be a lot of enjoyment. I don't know what the crowd will make of her, but I hope to really break the mold with her.

"Now everyone knows that Shadows of the Forgotten has cast three GMs and even an honorary GM to help mandate the game. Can you tell us a bit about that?"

Well GM is such a funny term with these roleplays. Blackbird is wonderful, and I have a lot of healthy respect for Mr.Doomed. Both of them are just amazing to work with, they're very creative lots of talent.
Sibrand is returning to office this game and though we didn't get much chance to interact I rather enjoy his energetic and creative aura.
An Trickster of course was granted honorary which is not too surprising as I don't know if the tabloids knew but she's now running most of Newhaven by herself so it's understandable. They're all great.

"Yes, now for a personal question. There has been two new members added to the Shadow's players and of course I'd like to know how you feel about the new additions?"

... Uh sure, Sickness and Ureshic are the two new players, and they both have a lot of potential and I hope to get in there and get some dynamic work done with both. Unfortunately as you may know Tyce was unable to return, and so we really need some new ideas to help fill out such an imaginative world. I think they are just the creative minds we need right now.

"Alright folks you heard it here, that was Seerow cast member of Shadows of the Forgotten. When we get back from commercial we'll hopefully discover more about upcoming events and get inside view of the happenings in Valcrest."

Seerow
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Sickness on Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:37 pm

I see the moustache too Bird *evil laugh*

Oh now that is charming Doomed.

Too much of a noob for an image here so I'll just use a few words over a picture to describe my sunday best.
Faded blue jeans with holes in the knees.
And a plain colored t-shirt
Boots covered in paint stains and held together by roofing tar.
Anything else I figured would just make me look slutty...er.

The_Sickness
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr_Doomed on Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:09 pm

"Hello folks, and welcome back to the star studded event of the year. We are here on the Sunset Strip of the beautiful city of Newhaven. So far we've had a chance to talk to the creative mind of Seerow for a little insight on what we will be looking forward to in the coming months when this Roleplay kicks into full gear." Oh look, here comes Mr_Doomed... Mr_Doomed, do you have a moment!"
I have a few minutes.

"Great, now to start, I'd just like to talk to you about your outfit. There have been rumours for the past couple of minutes that you might be showing up in something like this and many are saying that you are just imitating Lady Gaga. What do you have to say to those people?"
Lady Gaga is all about shock value. I'd like to make a statement here. You see, before the agricultural era, we lived off of tons of meat and some berries or fruits every once in a while. Now we have this vegetarian group telling us that we need to find another way. This is my counter argument is all.

"Interesting. Now lets discuss why you are actually here. Mr_Doomed, you are known for your elaborate plans when it comes to the Shadow's series. From Perry to the Newhaven prison riots you have always seemed to deliver on good chances to advance the plot. Are you all out of good ideas or should we expect more from you in the future?"
You don't have to worry about me running out of ideas. I honestly believe that this time, the plans are bigger than ever. I've been talking to Blackbird and everyone else about at least something. I just hope I can deliver when the time comes to unleash these plans.

"Now the biggest shock that you gave us in Shadows of the Past was when Lamya killed Hastings. How hard was it for you to kill him? Should we expect any more deaths from your characters?"
My characters die when the time is right for them. It's always hard to kill off a character. After growing with him for just under five months, I couldn't believe that I was actually doing it. We can't forget however that I killed off Rory as well. Despite his minimal time in the limelight, he still had a place in my heart.

"Ok, so we've planned to ask all of the veterans what they think of the new players in town. What are you expecting from them?"
Well... um, it's hard to judge them completely until we actually get into the game, but from what I've seen from them, they are both eager to join in on this masterpiece. When I read over the character sheets, I could tell that they really wanted to get things just right. They have taken all the advice given to them and so I welcome them with open arms. They will be great additions to an already great cast.

"Thank you Mr_Doomed and enjoy the premier.
Thank you.

"So there you have it. Co-GM Mr_Doomed has just arrived on the red carpet. From what we've heard from our two veterans, this will be an opening night to remember. Don’t go anywhere because after the break, we’ll be talking to more celebrities and hear their thoughts on the Shadows series."

Mr_Doomed
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ureshic on Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:55 pm

To say that I am confused, would be a complete understatement right now.
Ha ha ha!

Ureshic
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:11 am

OMG finally it's up!

Struggled with my internet and lost the last bit where Wolfpack should be... I'll add that in the morning though. :/

Night!

-edit-

Find the joke on that post, I'll give you a cookie. ;)

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr_Doomed on Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:35 am

And so the madness begins and already there's a Lionel count. Those bastards! Let's see what I can write tomorrow night. It will be good I'll guaranty!

Mr_Doomed
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trickster on Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:41 am

-wanders into the OOC lounge after a long freaking day and before the start of another long freaking day, watches the red carpet act while scratching head confusedly before finally shaking head and quietly submitting her first post-
Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia. ~E.L. Doctorow

There's many a bestseller that could have been prevented by a good teacher. ~Flannery O'Connor

If I don't write to empty my mind, I go mad. ~Lord Byron

Trickster
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:23 am

"OMG! They killed Kenny Lionel!"
"Those bastards!"
Heh, A opening post isn't an opening post without killing a Lionel. :)

Morning folks.

Ooooh.... Posts. ^_^

Meh, I woke up at 7am for an archery tournament... The dang thing isn't today, it's next week. =_=
I'm sleepy, but let me go check out the tab.

*goes do that*

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sibrand on Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:42 am

Blackbird26 wrote:"OMG! They killed Kenny Lionel!"
"Those bastards!"
Heh, A opening post isn't an opening post without killing a Lionel. :)

Morning folks.

Ooooh.... Posts. ^_^

Meh, I woke up at 7am for an archery tournament... The dang thing isn't today, it's next week. =_=
I'm sleepy, but let me go check out the tab.

*goes do that*

Yeah, noticed that little joke in there. xD

You do that. In the meantime, I will actually go out and take a walk on a beautiful day such as this! I'll see you folks later. ;)

Sibrand
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!