Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Shadows of The Forgotten

Shadows of The Forgotten

a part of “Shadows of The Forgotten”, a fictional universe by Blackbird26.

Things seem to have calmed in the land of Valcrest. The war, the assassins' inner disputes, the peoples' demands for a solution... But is the land actually calm, or is this just a calm moment before a even bigger storm? (FULL)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Shadows of The Forgotten”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Shadows of The Forgotten

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trickster on Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:57 pm

Well, I do find the most interesting things working at a used book store . . . The other day was something on the Joys of Being a Mistress. There was an entire chapter on the proper methods of spanking. Apparently it's not so much breaking their will as making them want the punishment.
Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia. ~E.L. Doctorow

There's many a bestseller that could have been prevented by a good teacher. ~Flannery O'Connor

If I don't write to empty my mind, I go mad. ~Lord Byron

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Trickster
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:59 pm

Sounds a little like GMing...

*snickers*
"Real power comes not from hate, but from truth."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Visual Appeal Greeter Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trickster on Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:01 pm

Yep. We know exactly what you're going to be putting us through and we keep coming back.

Trickster
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ureshic on Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:03 pm

I love you guys, ha ha ha!
Whips, monocles, and a fan club? Sounds kinky!

Ureshic
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seerow on Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:05 pm

LOL! Wow, the pathos have been opened between S&M and roleplayin- ... roleplaying.. oh wow...
What is the world coming becoming?!

Oh a lighter note hey new kids! *Waves arms.* Hey! Listen!
Ureshic, Sickness...
Don't go in the attic till we get the transdimensional stabilizer reinstalled. You don't want to wind up in some weird far away place with a sexy pirate outfit on.

-edit-
Wait? Are you saying we came back for more twists, turns, and crazy GM schemes because we like the horrible things we do to our characters?
That's deep Trick... that's deep.

Seerow
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trickster on Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:14 pm

Hey, I liked the sexy pirate outfit. It was fun . . . actually I think it's still hanging up in -my- closet.

When ya going to open the attic Seerow? It's always a party there.

And yeah, Seerow, you should see what I've already got planned for my girl. She's going to have a rough time.

Trickster
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ureshic on Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:27 pm

Are their other people in sexy pira-- You know what... I don't even care!

-Walks into the attic and ends up on a strange beach in a sexy pirate outfit.-
I feel pretty...

Ureshic
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seerow on Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:28 pm

Hopefully soon but its going to remain mostly unoccupied till after October. <<
But I mean.. right now the whole things a chaotic mess. I mean look at this!
*Opens the Attic door.*

*Closes door.*

Total mess...

And I can't wait to see what tragedy unfolds, let the tears fly! @.@

Wait... *Glances about.*
Where's Ureshic?

Seerow
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr_Doomed on Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:41 pm

I have so many plans, that it's hard to keep track of them all! I can barely keep track of my characters at the moment.
“I have wrestled with death. It is the most unexciting contest you can imagine. It takes place in an impalpable greyness, with nothing underfoot, with nothing around, without spectators, without clamour, without glory, without the great desire of victory, without the great fear of defeat, in a sickly atmosphere of tepid scepticism, without much belief in your own right, and still less in that of your adversary.”
― Joseph Conrad

Mr_Doomed
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trickster on Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:42 pm

I'm not going after him. Not until I'm sure that the pirate outfit is the worst that can happen. I could end up anywhere!

Trickster
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seerow on Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:49 pm

Hrmmm... I'm not going in thar. Did you see that face... I'll never sleep again!
Maybe if we had a fishing pole... and some bait...
*Glances to Black.*

Seerow
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ureshic on Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:53 pm

-Knocks on the wall as he swaggers in. Pirate hat, short shorts, and an open chested frilly shirt.- I could be an Old Spice man!

Ureshic
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr_Doomed on Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:56 pm

If anyone should be bait, it should be the most attractive one! If I was trapped in that... thing, I wouldn't take anything less then blinding beauty as bait. Therefore, I shall volunteer myself to go.

Mr_Doomed
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Sickness on Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:56 pm

*tosses his sexy pirate outfit in the closet and looks around kicking the door shut gently behind him* What? You can't prove a thing without seeing it!

*gives a thumbs up to Ureshic for discovering the attic first*

Nope not going to the attic Seerow I know how we can get someone to find Ureshic

*looks at Bird*

Toss some peanut butter in the attic. Alot of it. *nods firmly*
To every U.S. soldier THANK YOU!

I'll make your headache
I'll make you fall to the floor
Me and the Devil in your mind want to settle score
I'll make your heart break
You know I do what I please
Like a bullet in a gun I just give it a squeeze

And cry sister make it rain.
It makes no difference, you'll never see me again.
Cry Sister, Royal Bliss

The_Sickness
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:56 pm

*wanders in*

O.o

What have I walked into?

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Visual Appeal Greeter Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr_Doomed on Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:58 pm

I have a feeling that this OOC is going to be ten times more epic than the SOP one.

Mr_Doomed
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:05 pm

I'm having all sorts of feelings right now. O.o

*glares at Sickness*

Hands off the peanut butter! It is MINE!

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trickster on Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:07 pm

Ureshic wrote:-Knocks on the wall as he swaggers in. Pirate hat, short shorts, and an open chested frilly shirt.- I could be an Old Spice man!

Yep. Epicness

Trickster
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Sickness on Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:57 pm

Character number 2 finally posted

The_Sickness
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seerow on Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:00 pm

We started? O.o; I missed that memo.

-edit-
Never mind I'm being a derp. ><
Last edited by Seerow on Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Seerow
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!