Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Shadows of The Forgotten

Shadows of The Forgotten

a part of “Shadows of The Forgotten”, a fictional universe by Blackbird26.

Things seem to have calmed in the land of Valcrest. The war, the assassins' inner disputes, the peoples' demands for a solution... But is the land actually calm, or is this just a calm moment before a even bigger storm? (FULL)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Shadows of The Forgotten”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Shadows of The Forgotten

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr_Doomed on Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:03 pm

... oh yes I did.
“I have wrestled with death. It is the most unexciting contest you can imagine. It takes place in an impalpable greyness, with nothing underfoot, with nothing around, without spectators, without clamour, without glory, without the great desire of victory, without the great fear of defeat, in a sickly atmosphere of tepid scepticism, without much belief in your own right, and still less in that of your adversary.”
― Joseph Conrad

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr_Doomed
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:21 pm

Alright Doomed... That post is now a complete win. lol
"Real power comes not from hate, but from truth."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Visual Appeal Greeter Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Essence on Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:37 pm

muhahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
So save your breath, I will not care
I think I made it very clear
You couldn't hate enough to love
Is that supposed to be enough?

I only wish you weren't my friend
Then I could hurt you in the end
I never claimed to be a saint
Ooh, my own was banished long ago
It took the death of hope to let you go

http://youtu.be/fJXEerT4TCk

Essence
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr_Doomed on Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:52 pm

...?

-edit-
So Blackbird, are you posting today, or can I sleep?

Mr_Doomed
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:35 pm

lol

Sorry, Doomed. You can sleep.

I'll post tomorrow, decided to add something extra so couldn't finish.

It'll be worth it though.

Going to sleep myself, so good night.

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Visual Appeal Greeter Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr_Doomed on Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:37 pm

So Blackbird... I really want to know if I can sleep. My eyes are threatening me and I don't want to displease them. They... do things to me :'{

-edit-
Oh, good night.

Mr_Doomed
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trickster on Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:55 pm

Wow, Doomed.

Arrow to the knee?

Really?
Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia. ~E.L. Doctorow

There's many a bestseller that could have been prevented by a good teacher. ~Flannery O'Connor

If I don't write to empty my mind, I go mad. ~Lord Byron

Trickster
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr_Doomed on Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:17 am

It was the finishing touch. What can I say? When Blackbird mentioned the sword to the knee, I just couldn't resist. And I never said "arrow to the knee", but rather suggested that the knee had been hit. It also felt ironic because usually it is the guards who are taking all the arrows to the knee. This time, it was the guard giving the arrow to the knee.

Also, just for fun I decided to read Nibbs' most recent post again, and I realised something that I thought you should probably know. I'm not sure, but I'm going to assume that Sean is stuck in Newhaven until after the time skip. So, you might not want to wait until Sean returns to camp to post again, because despite the fact that we are on the last day before the time skip, the day before this one took several months to get through. We were on that day in 2011 and that is more than 2 months ago now.
Waiting for Sean to return to camp may mean that you could be waiting 2 months to post again with Ari. Just a warning.

Hmm... I need to post something with Alexander in my next post. And Ella too. Then I think I'll be good to move on to the time skip. I guess I have to wait a while for other people to get a chance to post. NO PRESSURE :P... I just decided that it would be best if I tried to emphasize that there is no pressure at all. NONE AT ALL! Do you understand. THERE IS NO NEED TO WORRY ABOUT POSTING BECAUSE THERE YOU SHOULD FEEL NO PRESSURE AT ALL TO POST! AT ALL! I hope you guys are smart enough to see this is a joke, especially since I always take the longest to post things.

Now, I will go to bed before my eyes decide to do any terrible things to me.

Mr_Doomed
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trickster on Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:31 am

My post will be up as soon as Blackbird and I get done with it. But it needs to be done carefully, delicately.

-edit-

We should be able to get it up by tomorrow or so.

Trickster
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:33 am

Morning.

Wait, no, no, no, no. Sean is heading back to camp when I next post with him, wounded or not. Everyone think he's dead, he can't have that kind of... *sigh*

He'll be home by nightfall. That's what I'm trying to say.

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Essence on Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:50 am

Morning!

*waves*

Essence
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nibblesnbits on Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:08 pm

Good Morning :)

Doomed: Ya...I put Ari in that situationb so I could have her do some crazy stuff. If Sean doesnt make it back in the next couple of real days I was planning on making her sneak out just because of Stephan anyways. He'll get worried, run into camp and I just prefer that not to happen right now (hint hint Draco) so if anything i'll have her sneaking around.

I also have to do something with Kirsten and Phantom..... *laughs*
This is going to be a joy to write. I will probably have them up and posted later on in the day just because of their night so....

BTW, what time is it?
Come Away With Me...Let me show you what I can see

nibblesnbits
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:17 pm

It's 2:15 pm over here Nibbs.

IC, it's early morning. ;)

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nibblesnbits on Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:47 pm

Thanks BB *giggles*

Is 10:46 over here xP yay time zones

I have to wait then to Post with Phantom and Kirsten...well...I guess I do a short Post with Kirsten but where's the fun in that

nibblesnbits
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caelus on Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:59 pm

~Emerges from the shadows~

Hey everyone! How's things?

Caelus
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:04 pm

Hello, Cae.

I'm good... It's hot, I'm trying to get that post out there... nothing much to tell. :)

How about you? How you doing?

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caelus on Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:09 pm

Heh, I'm fine! Still waiting for a couple posts before posting mine :)

And tomorrow I'll have the last two exams! So I'm quite happy, damn little things that never end ~Laughs~

Caelus
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Essence on Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:19 pm

Yaay Cae. Almost done with those exams. :>P

*dances about*

Essence
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trickster on Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:50 pm

-stalks into the lounge and goes up to the Wall 'O Sharp Things-

-starts pulling things off and trying them out for size-

I'll be back in a little bit.

Trickster
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Essence on Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:52 pm

O.o Tricks? ...

..Let me know what works best!

Essence
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!