Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Silent Moments

Silent Moments

a part of “Silent Moments”, a fictional universe by KayEyeEmm.

Need motivated RPers... Must post daily. Need lots of characters. NO LONGER ACCEPTING FEMALE SUBJECTS...STILL HAVE FEMALE PARTS BUT NO MORE SUBJECTS...IN NEED OF MALE SUBJECTS AND BOTH GENDER ADULTS!!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Silent Moments”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Silent Moments

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KayEyeEmm on Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:25 am

If we dont have the neccesary characters by next weekend, I will start the rp anyway and I wil play as them when needed until we get actual characters.
you cut my soul.
i cut my skin.
its like a game.
but who will win?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KayEyeEmm
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvaLovelace on Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:06 pm

Sounds good to me.
Why in the world
Can't you see the things I see
The more I run into your arms
The more you run away from me

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AvaLovelace
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karazura on Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:23 pm

By next weekend? wow...
Don't be afraid to Ask about The Eternal War, or Project Aries, rps I am looking to get off the ground.

Karazura
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karazura on Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:48 pm

When are we starting.

Karazura
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Augustinsect on Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:49 pm

This seems really interesting.

Question about the hunters. Are they the ones searching for new subjects or going out and recapturing (I'm assuming their going to escape) the old subjects? Just trying to get my facts straight before I create a character.
Cheers!
- AI

Augustinsect
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvaLovelace on Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:12 pm

Yea, the Hunters go out and find the children to kidnap them, they also help with training and such.

AvaLovelace
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Augustinsect on Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:25 pm

Cool, I'll complete a male hunter then.

Augustinsect
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvaLovelace on Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:33 pm

Hope we start soon

AvaLovelace
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karazura on Wed May 02, 2012 12:51 pm

Hunters need to start hunting. Give the order already. :P

Karazura
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KayEyeEmm on Wed May 02, 2012 9:05 pm

Already Captured Subjects:
Chasity
Becca
Fluke
Echo
Thistle (Chemical) Willows

First Few To Catch:
Skye Pierce
Alexis Valentine
Jason Riens

Hunters: Catch one subject at a time please.
Scientists: Mutate them as thier bio says asap after capture.
Subjects: Once you are mutated, you are free to post. Already captured can post now.

KayEyeEmm
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxCryptic-AngelxXx on Thu May 03, 2012 10:26 pm

:( sad face. I kept waiting for this one to start and kept forgetting to come back. :\ If you guys would've PMed me I would've checked in. I'm still here though. :P Wynter's ready.
Let's Carpe the Hell Out of This Diem

xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Made.of.Concrete on Sun May 06, 2012 8:51 pm

Do I start or not...? My character wasn't on either 'already captured' or 'first to be captured'.

Come now, little girl
Were you ever told
Of the terrible malice
Your loved ones hold?

Trust not your parents
They want you dead
They'll come while you sleep
And chop off your head!
[/color]

Made.of.Concrete
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colonel_Masters on Mon May 07, 2012 2:30 pm

When should i start posting? I am the commandant after all.

Colonel_Masters
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvaLovelace on Mon May 07, 2012 4:33 pm

Still waiting for a hunter to capture my character o_o

AvaLovelace
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tonks on Mon May 07, 2012 5:14 pm

Yeah me too...
Driver picks the music; shotgun shuts his cake hole

Tonks
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KayEyeEmm on Mon May 07, 2012 5:32 pm

HUNTERS! WHERE DID YOU GO?

If you are still waiting i am sorry. I can make a hunter if you guys would like.
If you arent on the lists just hang tight. I will get you in asap.

KayEyeEmm
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KaGetsuVampire on Mon May 07, 2012 8:08 pm

Just to clarify; is there a specific person each hunter is supposed to snatch or just anyone on the first captured list?

KaGetsuVampire
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvaLovelace on Mon May 07, 2012 10:00 pm

If no hunters appear soon, I wont mind making one myself and help get all the characters captured so they can post =) Either way is fine to me, I could have a hunter made tomorrow night or wensday?

AvaLovelace
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KayEyeEmm on Tue May 08, 2012 7:26 pm

Its pretty much first come, first serve. If you are a hunter and there is someone to catch, get them, only one though, in any order. Then if no one else is caught in a few hours you can grab another.

And I can make a hunter and drop them when someone else comes along. Or I could NPC them for now.

KayEyeEmm
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KaGetsuVampire on Tue May 08, 2012 10:06 pm

I left it open a bit for the capture. If it needs anything added or edited just let me know, especially anything necessary to allow the subject to post.

KaGetsuVampire
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!