Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Sit, boy!

Sit, boy!

a part of “Sit, boy!”, a fictional universe by Forensic_Anthro.

Four friends fall into a well and end up in feudal Japan.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Sit, boy!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Sit, boy!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArcticFox on Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:04 am

I can see it just fine.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ArcticFox
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:55 pm

Sorry for the delay. RPG went down right as I was about to type up my post. The first post is up, by the way. ^_^
noot noot

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Morsemorde on Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:00 am

Silly people! Post in the well or village threads, not the universe. xD *pets you all and glomps* It's okay. *was going to do the same thing before reminded*

Morsemorde
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:09 am

Yeah, sorry 'bout that. xP
I had my post set to post in the well/village thread last night, but then when I posted this morning it wasn't set as that any more. D:

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArcticFox on Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:44 am

Sorry I didn't even see those threads until just now, will make sure to use the proper one from now on in the future!

ArcticFox
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmaric_Angel on Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:58 am

Okay....im trying to not be rude but I edited my charr and I've waited about 3 days now for it to accepted or denied..it's kinda frustrating seeing there is posting but not being able to post at all...plz just accept or deny my charr....because I am trying my best here I did what I was supposed to and I didn't complain or anything now it's your turn...again not trying to be rude or disrespectful but I am more then a little frustrated by this. I mean I said I edited it and was ignored completely for no reason at all and that's seriously not okay that's actually very rude and disrespectful to me.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Nightmaric_Angel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayu on Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:05 am

As much as I really want to join this RP ('cause Inuyasha was and still is one of my fav. animes :D) I realize that I can't anymore because I have other roleplays I need to be more active in and also because I've been having a busy week lately so I won't be able to post too frequently if I joind TT.TT
"You should look at the forest, but you keep looking at a tree..." - Verbal JintTomato, Toh Mah Toh, it's the same as saying that there's plenty of other fish in the sea..
Oh well, still love those lyrics though :P
*Cheezy Grin*

Jayu, it means freedom <3
...can you guess what language?

Jayu
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:06 am

Nightmaric, please calm down. Any problem you need to discuss with me should be via private message and not on the forum. This is not the appropriate place for such statements, so I'll kindly request that you refrain from any further emotional discussion here. Armageddon and I have rather busy schedules, so we've only just gotten a chance to review your edited character sheet. I will work on finishing processing your character sheet as quickly as possible and will have it sent back to you by the end of the day.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:49 am

@Jayu: Aww, I wish you could join us! If you get the chance, you should! ^_^

I do believe that we're waiting for at least one of the group from feudal Japan (Jin/Bishamon/Katsu) to post, so when one of y'all gets online, you should. You can't really say you didn't hear Tahra yelling your character's names... xD

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:22 am

I turned in A wolf demon, i hope its still open like it says it is :D anyways I have no picture sadly, but I do have the despcription!
“The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:50 am

@Dreamer: Yep, still open! Akira is great by the way! The only things I'd request you do before I accept are to clarify how old your character looks, as well as how old they actually are, and maybe throw in a little more appearance details since you don't have a picture. Other than that, your character looks awesome. ^_^

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I'm a Radical Dame! on Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:02 am

Mmkay, SO STOKED THAT THIS IS STARTING!!!!!! I will make my first post tonight, and no matter how pooped i am from practice i will make a point to get online tomorrow before i go to sleep, but the 2nd is going to be crazyyyy.
I'm auditioning for Juilliard, which is a kick-ass performing arts school here the city, and how long i'm gone for the day will all depend on how far i get in the process.
If i make it through the cuts and to the interviews, which the odds are staked WAY against me as a first-timer, i won't be on at all Friday since that will likely take all day long. But if i get sent packing early on, i'll pop on that night likely. (.^_^.)

<333
And neither the angels in heaven above, nor the demons down under the sea; Can ever dissever my soul from the soul,
of the beautiful
Annabel Lee....

<3

I'm a Radical Dame!
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KapugenWolf on Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:32 am

Is the posting order on the RP page wacked out for anyone else? Cause Jin's post is at the bottom and the one I just posted is above it....

KapugenWolf
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlayerofYaks on Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:20 pm

Yeah, it seems postin' order had a spazz. I dunno if it'll happen often or if it's a one-time thing. -ponder-
Are you dead or are you sleepin'?
God, I sure hope you are dead.
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

SlayerofYaks
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:58 pm

Ah. Yes. That. It seems everyone's been having trouble with that, not just us. Last night I typed up a thing to help y'all figure out who posted in what order, but RPG wouldn't let Armageddon or I post in OOC.. I'll get that up right now.
Posts thus far, from the opening post to the most recent:

Forensic_Anthro (Opening/first post)
Armageddon (Climbing out of the well / freaking out about Tahra having ears)
ArcticFox (Still in the well)
FalloutRomanae (Climbing out of the well)
KapugenWolf (Wondering if they should go meet the "others" Tahra mentioned)
ArcticFox (Climbing out of the well)
I'm a Radical Dame! (Going to find out why Tahra was yelling)
SlayerofYaks (Waking up, watching what's going on in the village)
Armageddon (Following the sound of Tahra yelling/ arriving at the village)
Forensic_Anthro (Explaining to Jin about the people from the well)
KapugenWolf (Arriving at the village)
FalloutRomanae (Also arriving at the village. Introducing herself)

I hope that helps some until the issue is corrected. >_<
And I'm pretty sure I got those in the right order... @.@
Last edited by Forensic_Anthro on Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:09 pm

ah, I added some more detail, i hope its enough >3>, oh and also maybe I can make a male twin going with my charrie, becauuuseee, i saw the previous post how you wanted the wolf demon being male .3.

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:46 pm

[ignore this post. I had a slight fail. >.>]

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I'm a Radical Dame! on Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:53 pm

Forensic_Anthro wrote:Ah. Yes. That. It seems everyone's been having trouble with that, not just us. Last night I typed up a thing to help y'all figure out who posted in what order, but RPG wouldn't let Armageddon or I post in OOC.. I'll get that up right now.
Posts thus far, from the opening post to the most recent:

Forensic_Anthro (Opening/first post)
Armageddon (Climbing out of the well / freaking out about Tahra having ears)
ArcticFox (Still in the well)
FalloutRomanae (Climbing out of the well)
KapugenWolf (Wondering if they should go meet the "others" Tahra mentioned)
ArcticFox (Climbing out of the well)
I'm a Radical Dame! (Going to find out why Tahra was yelling)
SlayerofYaks (Waking up, watching what's going on in the village)
Armageddon (Following the sound of Tahra yelling/ arriving at the village)
Forensic_Anthro (Explaining to Jin about the people from the well)
KapugenWolf (Arriving at the village)
FalloutRomanae (Also arriving at the village. Introducing herself)

I hope that helps some until the issue is corrected. >_<
And I'm pretty sure I got those in the right order... @.@

Oh man, thanks SO MUCH for posting this order......pretty bizarre that it's all out of order.
However, i 'm not seeing Armageddon's 2nd post. =( So if anyone else can see her 2nd post, please copy it here in the OOC section or message it to me, so i can read it...........but if no one can do that within the next couple of hours, i'll just post my post without reading hers, simply because i might be missing a full day tomorrow and i want to post before i get off night! <33 [hope RPG.com fixes w/ever is going on asap! ^_^]

I'm a Radical Dame!
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I'm a Radical Dame! on Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:37 pm

This is bizarre........as i'm trying to write up a reply, i now can't find Forensics 2nd post......even though before i refreshed the page, i was able to see it! o_o Wtf....lol

I'm a Radical Dame!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:25 pm

Just a sec, Radical. I'm making another OOC thread that'll have all our posts thus far in it for reference so we won't have to go through all this trouble of trying to sort whose post came first. I promise to have it up in under ten minutes (I hope).

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!