Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Sit, boy!

Sit, boy!

a part of “Sit, boy!”, a fictional universe by Forensic_Anthro.

Four friends fall into a well and end up in feudal Japan.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Sit, boy!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Sit, boy!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:42 pm

i was wondering if you could add a role...id like to make a preistess, or a priestess in training.
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Morsemorde on Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:54 pm

Hey, is Saeko a spinoff of Saeko Busujima? And if so, excellent. >:3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Morsemorde
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FalloutRomanae on Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:51 pm

I'm having a really hard week, sorry. I will submit a character later tonight or maybe tomorrow. I just need a little more time, please! :) Thanks!

FalloutRomanae
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KapugenWolf on Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:50 pm

Haha, no, Saeko isn't supposed to be the Saeko from HOTD, but I will admit, that is where I got the nickname.

KapugenWolf
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:22 pm

Alright, now if anyone wants to apply for the half-demon or the wolf demon... >.>
We need at least the half-demon before we start.

@Fallout: No problem!

@Emotionless: I'd prefer not to add any more roles. If I start adding new roles the number of people in this roleplay might be overwhelming. I know it can get very confusing very fast when there are too many people.

@Jayu: Apply away. I'd prefer the remaining characters be male, but if you can write up a good character sheet for your character, I'll be fine with the wolf demon being female.

@Morse: Your profile was awesome. ^_^

@Nightmaric: If you could go through with some spell check, that might be nice. Currently, I'm having some difficulty reading your character sheet.
Last edited by Forensic_Anthro on Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
noot noot

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlayerofYaks on Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:51 pm

I'm interested in applying for the Male Half-breed. I'm nearly done putting together a character sheet. Although it's not very good.
Are you dead or are you sleepin'?
God, I sure hope you are dead.
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

SlayerofYaks
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:29 pm

@Slayer: Your profile was good! ^_^

Just a quick note to everyone that we still have two roles that need to be filled, the monk and the wolf demon. We can start after Fallout sends in their profile and have the two open characters join in when the slots are filled, or someone can double up and we can start when they send in their characters. I'm looking for your opinion on this, so feel free to toss in your opinion/preference/suggestions on the matter.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlayerofYaks on Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:44 pm

^^; Thank you kindly, Forensic.

The two slots seem like they'd be okay to be added in if we really wanted to start quickly. Otherwise we can wait. It would probably be better if we didn't double up until later when it seems the roleplay will not be gaining any more characters. -shrug- But then again, this is my first official roleplay on this particular site, so I may not be the most qualified. ^^;

Morse--I really like Lord Bishamon. He seems like a perfect polar opposite in personality to Katsu. So angry all the time. X3

SlayerofYaks
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Morsemorde on Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:59 pm

@Kapugen: Yeah. *sigh* Gotta love the crazy sadist.

@Forensic: Thank you so much! I've never done an anime roleplay before, but I <3 InuYasha, and Sesshomaru(?) is love.

@Slayer: I don't know, it's weird, but confrontational characters seem to be a pattern with me. xD

Everyone's profile was awesome. Slayer, I especially love yours, because it made m re-evaluate missing details in my own, and I always like making the experience better. :3

@Forensic (again): When I heard monk I immediatly thought of Zeref from Fairy Tail, because his monks clothes are so cute. *glomps* And that is totally heterosexual, because he's a kindergartener! :D But Toshiro is too..but hes so old..O_O

Morsemorde
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Morsemorde on Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:02 pm

And as for starting, can we? In the actual anime, Koga and Miroku didn't get introduced until a bit later, so maybe we could manage till then? Until someone comes along and makes them, and we meet one doing an exorcism, and the other kidnapping Diedria.(sorry if misspelled) xD

Morsemorde
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmaric_Angel on Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:20 am

Sorry I made her when it was like 3Am here. ><
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Nightmaric_Angel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmaric_Angel on Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:37 am

I corrected it. Sorry again. Please tell me if i should correct it further

Nightmaric_Angel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlayerofYaks on Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:36 pm

As for like, the priestess role that was proposed earlier, I wouldn't mind having one or two feudal slots open for others who take interest. After all, most of the roleplay will occur in the feudal era, so it makes sense to have more feudal characters about than modern characters. But then again, I love a roleplay with lots of characters and conflicts and such. It may also help level out our gender roles, since all the females but the fox demon are from the modern setting.

I haven't read Inuyasha in ages. -should brush up on the lore- I watched an episode or two with my brother a while back, but I sort of hated Kagome's English voice and she's sort of a main character, so.... I didn't anymore.

@Morse--Thank you. ^^; I didn't like Katsu's profile much, but meh, I never like my profiles.
-It sort of ended up a flip between Inuyasha and Sesshomaru, the latter being the passive one and Inuyasha being impetuous and aggressive. And for this one, Katsu is like 'uh-huh' and Bishamon is like 'don't you take that tone with me, little brother!'.... or something. ^^; I dunno, I'm just typing because I have nothing to do.

SlayerofYaks
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FalloutRomanae on Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:15 pm

Gaaaaaaaah I finally submitted my character sheet. Sorry it took me so freakin' long!! :)

FalloutRomanae
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:48 pm

No problem, Fallout! ^_^
I'll make the first post tonight, once I've eaten and finished making cookies.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Eyes on Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:15 pm

Is the wolf demon still open or is the page just not updated???

Irish Eyes
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmaric_Angel on Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:37 pm

Not trying to be pushy but should I further edit my charr?

Nightmaric_Angel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Morsemorde on Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:41 pm

Two things:

1. YES WE CAN START!! *pelvic thrusts*

2. Have any of you ever been to a roleplaying forum like invisionfree or jcink?

Morsemorde
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armageddon on Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:11 pm

The wolf Demon/Wannabe Koga is still open, I believe, Irish Eyes (Unless Forensic just hasn't let me know.).

Armageddon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FalloutRomanae on Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:33 pm

Dang it, now I want cookies...

I haven't been to either of those forums... fora? forums? foroi? Forums.

Hey, can anyone see the picture on my profile? Not the little 100x100 icon, the actual one on my character sheet. 'Cause to me it just looks like empty white space with a little red x.

FalloutRomanae
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!