Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Vampire Knight: Smoke and Mirrors

Smoke and Mirrors: Shennanigans

a part of “Vampire Knight: Smoke and Mirrors”, a fictional universe by Azazel.

{Remake} - When God first made Adam, he created Lilith. She was the first woman, a woman made from the same dirt as Adam. When Lilith refused to serve Adam, she was cast from the Garden of Eden and cursed. She became the first vampire.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Vampire Knight: Smoke and Mirrors”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Smoke and Mirrors: Shennanigans

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azazel on Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:02 pm

So because obviously I couldn't resist making this thread. This will be as the title suggests. Shennanigans.

That means silly photo's, questions, ect., ect.,

And I shall start it!

Now...who could this be?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Azazel
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Smoke and Mirrors: Shennanigans

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Equilibrium on Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:17 pm

You started this Azazel...

A peek into the psychosis I call Sacrilegious. Who do you think he is pertaining to? Hmm...

And, if Takeru like teasing the one he loves into sweet and tender moments... Sacrilegious' is a bit different. How so?

He is a perfect gentleman so, the love interest must do all the work.

But if that person succeeds...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Equilibrium
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azazel on Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:42 pm

What have I started...

Can't go back now x3

And I can only guess who it is pertaining to...but I won't say here x3

Unfortunately Saya is still in love with Kiyoshi at the moment so whoever she will end up with will have to work for it...unless when she retains her memories a certain life might change that xD

Not only that, but they will also have a major influence on her final decision when it comes to the sacrifice...if someone manages to get her affections, she might think twice about sacrificing herself in order to kill Lilith once and for all.

Gee...I wonder who this could be?

Azazel
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:13 pm

You really shouldn't have done this.. >.>

You know I almost used that anime character with the red hair...hm

I'm mostly just going to use this for cute pictures that I find..

Or gif's I'll use in later posts...

I shall have fun with this....
“The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.”

Emily3456
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azazel on Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:28 pm

*cough*

Totally shipping Amaya x Sergei because of this Song xD

Azazel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:42 pm

...Shipping..? Is that one of those weird things people say now? Where are you shipping our characters???

That song could be for any of the under age girls of this role play... >.> And it didn't make me think about Sergei randomly taking his shirt off in the middle of class...

*coughs*

I'll just..go sit in a corner now.

Emily3456
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azazel on Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:46 pm

I am shipping them off to...

Transylvania!

>:D

And technically Saya and Amaya are 18...considered adults by law xD

Ekaterina is the only one who is still 17...but Sergei and her have a sibling relationship...so yeah HA! >3
Last edited by Azazel on Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Azazel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:49 pm

Trans- ... why?? lmao out of all places? Whyyy?

Emily3456
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Equilibrium on Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:50 pm

My my... My My... All right, Let me begin as well.

This is related to the first gif I post about Sacrilegious' Psychosis and I have a matching song actually. You don't know how much this song really matches who is Sacrilegious pertaining to.

He does this to that person.

How he comes close to doing this. Actually he did at some point.

But when he woke up, he just felt a endless void. The thread has been taken away.

Yet, there was still a promise

Are you still there?

Now to the other psychosis, my friends. I have yet to introduce this person. So... hang on tight and the song that fits them.

Yes, she wanted him to.

How she wished it would be more

But all she can do was smile and say...

This will be depending on the situation or actually it will happen or has already happened.

He is an idiot, dare say more?

Just a warning.

He'll make you cry. But.

In the end, he will say.

Equilibrium
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azazel on Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:03 pm

And it confirms my suspicions!! I can only say that and nothing more. And now I am very curious who he is pertaining to at the end...and I have to agree with you there Equi...that first song...the first chorus alone gave it away xD

This would be Saya with Kiyoshi before

Saya after Kiyo; this can also pertain to Takeshi

And how she would be should she actually be with someone

And eventually she'll be like this...and this song would definitely fit her relationship

Edit:

And honestly, I think this song describes Sacred and some of his emotions xD

And of course this one too

Azazel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Equilibrium on Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:08 pm

Here we have Takeru's moments...

He likes to tease but it does not mean he wouldn't be shy in front of his lover when awfully cornered.

Oh, he did say this. I wonder to who. Perhaps, when memories are all revealed... Who knows?

You want to share an umbrella with me like they did?

Now, the guys can be a pain but yeah they really are but when it comes down to it.

They can also be a bit demanding.

But that only means that

On a side note,

Sacred had this exact thoughts about someone not long ago...

Then there is the person who I have yet to introduce yet holds an unrequited love

But really this romantic affairs are trouble but in the end.

And the song does fit Sacred. Oh, and yes that song was just made for that person. No, I was just joking.

Equilibrium
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azazel on Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:19 pm

I can only guess that the person's unrequited feelings are someone I already know xD

And yes, Emily and I were discussing about the memory issue...it seems she has Amaya's taken care of...but Saya? Hmm...I have to think on that one since I do plan on her memories being restored eventually, it's the process of how they are restored that is bugging me a bit xD

And, an image from her past...now who could that be sitting there?

And something she'd say when she is confused about her feelings

And a promise she made long ago to someone who shall remain nameless...I shall let you guys try and figure it out >3

And this song would sum up the end

And how Saya would feel when she realizes she is in love with that someone

Azazel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Equilibrium on Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:29 pm

There are a lot of way for the memories to be restored. *Evil smile* There are a lot....

Equilibrium
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azazel on Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:34 pm

I don't know if I should be afraid of that smile or not...so for now...I shall uh...stay in the corner with Emily and laugh hysterically? xD

And yes...there are a lot of ways...a lot

Azazel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:36 pm

lots of ways. hehe

Emily3456
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azazel on Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:44 pm

On a side note...

Song

Azazel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Equilibrium on Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:49 pm

Oh, don't be scared. It's not like I bite now do I?

I'll make sure you all will enjoy it. Promise, look into my eyes, they don't lie right?

Now, come and listen to me.

Equilibrium
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azazel on Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:52 pm

Just...so...hard...to...resist

Wait...I thought you said you do bite???

Azazel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:58 pm

I..just cant..resist..

Emily3456
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Equilibrium on Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:01 pm

Did I now?

Equilibrium
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!