Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Soulchess: Revival

Soulchess: Revival

a part of “Soulchess: Revival”, a fictional universe by Sonicx00.

(Rebooted and Recruiting)The game of chess has never been seen this way. Which side will come victorious in this century's soulchess.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Soulchess: Revival”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Soulchess: Revival

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:47 pm

No "general" posting order but keep it organized, like if you're with 3 people - I suggest you do the posting order so you're not skipping over anyone - for now I just wanted to let everyone post so we know where we all are.

I'm posting again right now though so have a heads up and keep in mind that - I'll constantly be updating the time of the RP so we're all on track.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sonicx00
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby legacy14 on Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:12 pm

Bah! I'll fix my post in a second, forgot Bishops can't be sensed by anyone other than the queen.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

legacy14
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:42 pm

Yeah sorry its actually your team can sense you but not the opposing except their queen.

Sonicx00
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slcam on Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:53 pm

His King’s crest is visible like any of the other crests except it cannot be seen.

At first when I read that, I was like, "Wait, what? That doesn't... so it's on his butt?" * mischievous grin*
How I feel when writing a post...

slcam
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bluebirds -- bb on Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:41 pm

omfg sorry I was so exhausted yesterday. ; n; Ran a marathon and I just wanted to pass out right after.
ImagexxxxImage

bluebirds -- bb
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:15 am

slcam wrote:

His King’s crest is visible like any of the other crests except it cannot be seen.

At first when I read that, I was like, "Wait, what? That doesn't... so it's on his butt?" * mischievous grin*

What you'd go looking for it? >:)
ImageI am an American Soldier.

The Maker of Epic Role Plays
The Chef Ramsay of RP

Role Play Consultant -If you need help with anything role play-related or concerning your writing ability, drop me a line.

Sonata
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bluebirds -- bb on Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:31 am

Sonata wrote:
slcam wrote:

omfg WHO CHECKED IT OUT
/wild screeching and flailing

bluebirds -- bb
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:22 pm

bluebirds -- bb wrote:
Sonata wrote:
slcam wrote:

omfg WHO CHECKED IT OUT
/wild screeching and flailing

"Wait, how do we know if you're really the king?" ... *King's bad poker face*
SO CALM

Skwidge
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby legacy14 on Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:16 pm

Just a FYI, I will be gone for the majority of the day tomorrow and won't be able to post until late in the evening. So if anyone interacts with my character, I won't be able to post a response until then.

legacy14
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 0neTailedf0x on Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:39 pm

I have school tomorrow, so I wont be able to post till I get back from school. I'll try posting in about 13 hours, since that would be around the time I get back from school. I can't finish my post now, since I need to go to sleep and I'm presenting two projects this week. I wont be here Saturday, since I need to present a project that day.

EDIT: Finished my homework and my post. I'll be posting shortly.
Timezones....................

0neTailedf0x
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Balthier1116 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:03 pm

T_T I posted something short. I went out for a day and found 20 posts xD so I was a bit overwhelmed and not sure on how to come back to the story until the last post.

Balthier1116
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tezza on Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:10 am

Alright, sorry I've been a bit busy but I've been following the RP on my iPhone but I won't post until I get on my laptop.
Expect a post tonight after I finish work.

I have gotten a huge amount of assignments and work recently, so I will squeeze in a post everyday.
Just trying to get into routine yknow?

tezza
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:38 am

Np just post when you can, I just don't want this RP to die - so i message just to be sure - those close to Draculina and who read my post from the other day - I edited the end for Mathius's sake because i missed his post.

Sonicx00
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bluebirds -- bb on Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:34 am

e we b posted; I've moved Dona to the throne room so that Matthius can have someone to interact with. c:

bluebirds -- bb
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AuraRift on Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:03 pm

Posted again and moved Carson into the throne room aswell since Dona doesn't seem to like him and I wanted to see what would happen, also I don't think Carson could have bared being left with Draculina much longer XD Sorry if the post is a bit messy and such by the way, I'm quite worn out at the time of writing.

Also Carson will be drawing all references to medieval structure from the tale of King Arthur, just cause it makes his name ironic and it's the only vaguely medieval thing he has ever read. XD

AuraRift
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slcam on Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:56 pm

I will be posting sometime tonight, unless something bizarre happens to me or something else pops up.

slcam
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:09 pm

Bb: "Yeah, let's solve this once and for all. Tell us where Matt's mark is, Sonata. Tell usss~"

Yep, that's totally what I thought when I read that. :3

Skwidge
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bluebirds -- bb on Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:31 pm

Is Carson trying to get a rise out of Dona? xDD;; fff why do I have a feeling their relationship will be mostly Carson pissing Dona off while she tries to hide it? e ue

@Skwidge: that's definitely it. |D

bluebirds -- bb
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:28 pm

I won't be able to post today. I have to get up about 4:45am tomorrow, so I'll be going to bed as early as I can tonight. If I have time, I'll try to post tomorrow evening.

Sonata
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:07 am

I'll be getting my post in tomorrow as well.

Skwidge
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!