Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Soulchess: Revival

Soulchess: Revival

a part of “Soulchess: Revival”, a fictional universe by Sonicx00.

(Rebooted and Recruiting)The game of chess has never been seen this way. Which side will come victorious in this century's soulchess.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Soulchess: Revival”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Soulchess: Revival

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:00 am

Update - White Rook and Pawn are open, Tezza is unable to continue the RP.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sonicx00
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shiki29 on Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:00 am

Me three. I'll post tomorrow as well.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shiki29
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bluebirds -- bb on Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:30 am

I'll just sit here and eagerly wait for posts. e ue
ImagexxxxImage

bluebirds -- bb
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:04 pm

My post will come later tonight.

Sonicx00
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:56 pm

You should put out a Roleplayer's Wanted for the roles that need to be filled. I'm sure they will fill quickly because this is an active game.
ImageI am an American Soldier.

The Maker of Epic Role Plays
The Chef Ramsay of RP

Role Play Consultant -If you need help with anything role play-related or concerning your writing ability, drop me a line.

Sonata
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:48 am

Sorry everyone about tonight - Its been very busy last couple of days I will be posting tomorrow though since its finally TGIF.

Sonicx00
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:07 am

Sonicx00 wrote:Sorry everyone about tonight - Its been very busy last couple of days I will be posting tomorrow though since its finally TGIF.

This is the same story for me. I didn't get done with work until midnight. Because it's Friday, I will be free after the duty day and I will definitely post tonight.

Sonata
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:59 pm

I'm home. I'll get a post up. :)

Sonata
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:27 am

I apologize to those that were waiting on me (yes, I finally posted). I will be more active tomorrow to post frequent (if the game moves that fast). I have nothing going on but preparing a project.

Sonata
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:06 pm

D: What!? I demand to know where his bloody mark is Sona!! Just tell us, come on please?? ;~; You know you want to.
SO CALM

Skwidge
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 0neTailedf0x on Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:49 pm

I'll put the header in as soon as I can.
Timezones....................

0neTailedf0x
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:13 pm

Skwidge wrote:D: What!? I demand to know where his bloody mark is Sona!! Just tell us, come on please?? ;~; You know you want to.

I had made it clear where it was in his profile when I revised it to meet the GMs expectations. I also made it clear in the first post I wrote, but seeing how this is a big mystery, I may just change it lol. But nah, I'm leaving it as it is as much as I DO want to make it somewhere different. By leaving the brand on the back of his hand, it makes it harder to hide. If it was on his chest where I want to put it, then it's not that difficult to conceal. I thought we had to have it on the backs of our characters' hands but some people have gone rogue and done their own thing.

I made edits to my post. He doesn't know that he was king in his past life, but he knows that the title feels very familiar. He doesn't remember Jezebel and so he sees her in his dreams as a creepy faceless woman. There was a misunderstanding on my part about the bishop so I fixed that misunderstanding in my last post.

Sonata
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:44 pm

Yeah, Alaysia's mark is sort of weird. Not only is it on her chest, but it's also not just a queen symbol. It's a six-winged sword driven through the center of a crown.

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:42 am

This could be just my computer, but I notice when you click "Activity" it doesn't load all of the posts past a certain one. So you'll have to go to "Places" or the "Roleplay" tab in your profile to view the most recent post to this game.

Sonata
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:06 pm

I'm waiting for Sonata to post and then i will.

Sonicx00
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Balthier1116 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:23 pm

:| Where is everybody? xD taking some short vacation?

Balthier1116
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:41 pm

Idk, but Sunday I'll go through the post and make sure people are still here via message. Depending on that will be when i start opening slots. I know personally it's been busy for me but I'm also waiting on people to post... Also to those who are really active we still have 2 open slots for Seramel if you think you can role another character go ahead - I myself might role one til fill an empty space but I'll be looking at how active you are if you do want to take another role also - I want just as much effort so no half assing just because you have 2 characters.

Sonicx00
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:36 pm

I was waiting for bb to post for Dona because she still needs to respond to the command. Carson is also waiting for a response.

Sonata
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slcam on Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:32 am

I was planning on posting when the Plenoran king and queen actually enter the gates and interact/ go inside/whatever else. Or when someone decides to interact with Ormir again, whichever comes first.
How I feel when writing a post...

slcam
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:19 pm

Yeah hopefully they reply soon, I might message them before then. I was gonna wait til sunday because thats the end of the weekend but tbh... I'm getting a little impatient xD just due to the fact I want this to keep going and I don't want people to abandon this RP because it's going so smoothly atm.

Sonicx00
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!