Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Spirited Away: Enter The World Of Imagination

a part of “Spirited Away: Enter The World Of Imagination”, a fictional universe by SailorTitan.

A group of 5 teenagers go on a small trip together, Along the way, they get lost and come upon an odd town. They enter...but then it's too late to get out. They enter the Spirit World. Together, they must find a way out before they forget everything.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Spirited Away: Enter The World Of Imagination”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SailorTitan on Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:22 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Spirited Away: Enter The World Of Imagination"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SailorTitan
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Spirited Away: Enter The World Of Imagination

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Makenna Young on Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:32 pm

This looks amazing. :D
May I reserve a female?
And are we to use our own character sheets?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Makenna Young
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SailorTitan on Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:36 pm

Wow, so quickly. ^.^ Yes, you are to use your own CS. I am still editing the RP, and all I have left to do is the rules. You can see the 2 other female roles that I just put up now and reserve one. :3

SailorTitan
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:09 pm

May I reserve the 16 year old female?

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SailorTitan on Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:28 pm

Sure thing! ^~^

SailorTitan
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PatchworkHeart on Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:54 pm

Can I reserve Misa Makoto, please? ^u^

PatchworkHeart
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SailorTitan on Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:27 pm

@PatchworkHeart: I'm sorry. Makenna Young might want that role :/. However, if she decides she does not, I will tell you. ^-^

SailorTitan
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YuumanN on Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:26 pm

I loved that movie! Never would have thought to make a RP our of it though, so kudos to you.

Could I reserve Tomoya Ayano?

YuumanN
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:53 pm

Can I reserve Kuichi Sakamono?

Leej10100
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SailorTitan on Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:51 pm

@YuumanN: Thank you! *gathers the kudos* :3. And yes, you may reserve Tomoya. ;)

@Leej10100: Yes! of course.

SailorTitan
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nephthys on Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:33 pm

Could I reserve Misa, please? :3

Edit: Never mind... ;o; fail.

Nephthys
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PatchworkHeart on Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:29 am

Hey, so I was wondering whether Makenna has taken Misa, because if not, I really would like to start her CS (only so I wouldn't hold back the roleplay) :3 Thank you! >w<

PatchworkHeart
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SailorTitan on Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:58 am

@Naphthys: It's ok! :3

@PatchworkHeart: I did just message her yesterday asking if she still wanted Misa. She hasn't replied to me yet but I will tell you when she does and what her answer is. ^.^

SailorTitan
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ivisbo on Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:02 pm

Viola! 10 year older Haku :D Can't wait to get this started

Ivisbo
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:49 pm

Could I reserve No-face? Gah! I love Spirited Away!
girls dont get hiccups... they get she-cups.

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:50 am

Was wondering if I could make a bathhouse visitor or employee?

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SailorTitan on Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:59 am

angelwolf123: Sure! Totally forgot about him. xD

MaxStokes: Kinda like Lin? Sure!

SailorTitan
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!