Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Star Ocean Online

Star Ocean Online Main OOC Thread

a part of “Star Ocean Online”, a fictional universe by Sephiroth89.

Star Ocean released a VR-MMO. However, players mysterious begin to vanish from our world, their souls trapped inside their player characters within the game. Faced with the very real possibility of death within the world they love, what will they do?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Star Ocean Online”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Star Ocean Online

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:30 pm

Heh, I aims to please. Though my post wasn't without flaws as well so don't feel to bad. I had to go back and fix a few grammer mistakes and put in some left out words. For some reason I always mess up" an" and end up putting "and". Its even worse when using "and an". lol.

Wow that sounds confusing just reading it.
There is a place within each of us where we cannot escape the truth; where virtue sits as judge. To admit the truth of our actions is to go before that court, where process is irrelevant. Good and evil are intents, and intent is without excuse.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vain
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sephiroth89 on Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:45 pm

I got what you meant lol. I just hope tomorrow onwards the RP picks up in speed, as well as us getting more people. I'd love to see if we can grow to be really big in size. It'd be cool to have guilds or something like that.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sephiroth89
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:43 am

Sorry for I posting so late, but usually won't have the time to post until night. Your characters are so interesting I think I need to make mine more fun. lol

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sephiroth89 on Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:25 am

Yours is fun CherrySwirl! But its also distinctly different from ours, and I love that! That's what I loved about the bios I read, they felt refreshingly entertaining, unlike some websites I go to that just HAVE Rps but aren't RP centered. Hell, even some that are. Is that you all made very interesting bios!

As for lateness, I allow a full 24 hours for a reason. I know people have lives. I've seen some RPs say you have to post once every 12 hours..I think for people who don't have work or school, that's fine. But for those who do? I gotta allow more time. So its no sweat lol

Might I also say your post, just like Vains, is better than my first post was. Honestly, I was mostly bullshitting on my first post because I didn't know what to put but needed to get started. I'll put more thought into my next one, cuz you guys did so awesome.

Sephiroth89
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:58 am

I like yours more than mine, Seph. It's funny and it's such an awkward simple moment. I swear I turned red when I read the part when he realized that he was touching himself. xD I think it's a great introduction to the story and all of our post being so different just adds to the dimension of the RP. I've bullshitted through a lot of posts as well, so expect to see that from me from time to time. lol As for the post I made in this RP I knew exactly how I wanted to do it from the moment I made my character, so i put a lot of thought into it.

And thanks for being so understanding. :3 I'll do my best to post something every night.

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sephiroth89 on Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:30 am

CherrySwirl wrote:I like yours more than mine, Seph. It's funny and it's such an awkward simple moment. I swear I turned red when I read the part when he realized that he was touching himself. xD I think it's a great introduction to the story and all of our post being so different just adds to the dimension of the RP. I've bullshitted through a lot of posts as well, so expect to see that from me from time to time. lol As for the post I made in this RP I knew exactly how I wanted to do it from the moment I made my character, so i put a lot of thought into it.

And thanks for being so understanding. :3 I'll do my best to post something every night.

He wasn't touching himself O-o idk where you got that impression. He was just checking himself out in the reflection XD but kudos for the active imagination. But I DID intend to inject humor into that little scene though.

No problem.

Sephiroth89
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:35 am

I don't know why I put touching. lol It was the fact that he was checking himself out and liked what he was seeing that was so funny. x3

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sephiroth89 on Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:45 am

CherrySwirl wrote:I don't know why I put touching. lol It was the fact that he was checking himself out and liked what he was seeing that was so funny. x3

Well I'm glad you liked that x] I just wish it didn't have to be once every 24 hours. I know I'll do it that way for the reasons stated before, but I'm such an inpatient person by nature xD Its like "Everything's so slow right now @_@"

Sephiroth89
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:35 am

xD I know the feeling. I'll join one roleplay and end up joining three more while waiting for the one I intended to join to start. Like right now, I came back to this site intending to join ONE roleplay. Currently, I am apart of three. All which started at the same time. lol e.e

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sephiroth89 on Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:06 pm

Was this one first? I'm also interetsted in the fact you said you were looking for a Star Ocean/SAO RP. Oh btw, stalked your profile.Your Twitter name made me laugh and btw again: I love Gantz!

edit: updated the classes to allow for images of the Level 1 Gear.

Also not sure what I'm going to do for enemy monsters yet (don't wanna make a list so big it overwhelms people)

Sooo... I'm going to leave this here for now:
http://starocean.wikia.com/wiki/Categor ... _3_Enemies

edit 2: Updated Elicoor II's status in the Earth vs Diablo war, since obviously now most of the war is taking place ON Elicoor II. I used the age old of excuse of "Elicoor II was on the way there so Diablo attacked it and Earth wants to end the war on Elicoor II before they reach their main target of Earth."

Sephiroth89
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:56 pm

Yes, this one was the first one because above all I want to join a vr-mmo Roleplay. lol Since I started this one there hav been a ton of Sword Art Online wannabe-Rps, but this one is definitely the best. Thanks, I love my twitter name. x3 The first Rp I made was a Gantz RP. It went well, but part 2 flopped. T-T

The enmy monster list looks good.

So, Elicoorians are fighting the Daemons on Elicoor II. And the humans are aiding the Elicoorians to keep the Daemons from getting to Earth? So, is this going to be the main plot of the RP. Like are we going to have to end the war to exit the game?

Also who's turn is it to post? It feels like it's been forever. @_@

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sephiroth89 on Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:13 pm

CherrySwirl wrote:Yes, this one was the first one because above all I want to join a vr-mmo Roleplay. lol Since I started this one there hav been a ton of Sword Art Online wannabe-Rps, but this one is definitely the best. Thanks, I love my twitter name. x3 The first Rp I made was a Gantz RP. It went well, but part 2 flopped. T-T

The enmy monster list looks good.

So, Elicoorians are fighting the Daemons on Elicoor II. And the humans are aiding the Elicoorians to keep the Daemons from getting to Earth? So, is this going to be the main plot of the RP. Like are we going to have to end the war to exit the game?

Also who's turn is it to post? It feels like it's been forever. @_@

That's partially my fault. Last night my co-owner got swamped with homework and told me to skip him this turn. But, I ended up busy and by the time I HAD time to get back on it, it was nearly 4 AM and I was too tired, so I went to bed. Now I just now woke up (its 2 pm here now) and I'll post now. Sorry about that.

Sephiroth89
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:18 pm

XD Oh, that's fine. I don't mean to rush you. Take your time, Seph.

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sephiroth89 on Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:49 pm

CherrySwirl wrote:XD Oh, that's fine. I don't mean to rush you. Take your time, Seph.

No Problem. Post completed. I edited a few typos so it took a sec to fix after I'd typed it lol. How'd I do? I tried to put more effort this time, but basically winged it lol Was I any better this time?

Sephiroth89
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:23 pm

Your post was definately better this time. However, don't expect that all of my posts will be that long or of that quality. It depends on mood and other things. I'll try to make my posts as good possible though.

Vain
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sephiroth89 on Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:11 pm

Vain wrote:Your post was definately better this time. However, don't expect that all of my posts will be that long or of that quality. It depends on mood and other things. I'll try to make my posts as good possible though.

Of course. As I said in the roleplayers wanted thread, my preference is towards quality not quantity. As for them being lower quality on occasion, its understandable as I think my first post wasn't very good so I can relate lol

Sephiroth89
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:48 pm

May i make my character a beta tester? If not thats ok.

Sonicx00
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sephiroth89 on Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:57 pm

Sonicx00 wrote:May i make my character a beta tester? If not thats ok.

Sure, I left room for Beta Testers (there were 10,000 of them). I may place restrictions on them in the future if too many people choose to be Beta Testers, but for now anyone can as long as their bio suits the role.

Sephiroth89
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:29 am

Complete.

Sonicx00
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:33 am

Your post was excellent, Seph. ^^ That girl's story made it feel more real by showing how dangerous and scary the situation they're in truly is. Your's was good too, vain. it seems things just keep getting worse and worse for all of our characters.

Welcome aboard, Sonic~

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!