Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Star Wars: 10,000 Years Later (IC)

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Star Wars: 10,000 Years Later (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:15 am

If you would like to join this RP here is the link to the OOC star-wars-000-years-later-t27431.html

Characters
Jedi: Horath (Me)
Jedi:Taylid Corvaina (frozenprince18)
Dark Jedi: Egzahyl (skull_mech)

Other: Sinori Geleck (Xiphoniii)

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

The Jedi Order had been restored and all seemed at peace,
But the sith threat looms on the horizon once again.
Since the fall of Darth Sidious they have changed the rules and now have any number of people in their ranks,
This is to prevent them from falling so easily to the jedi they despise.
The Jedi now face impending doom if something is not done...

Horath awoke feeling a disturbance in the force, he seemed to feel them much more frequently these day. Almost as if the jedi of long past were trying to warn him of something. He sat up in bed pulling on his top and belting his dual white lightsabers on. He walked out into where the food was kept and grabbed a hunk of raw meat and tore into it. The council must be careful, He thought to himself looking out the window of his quarters at Coruscant below, Lest we become to comfortable in this time of peace. He sat back and relaxed for a second enjoying the taste of his food. Suddenly a loud explosion was heard in the distance followed by screams. Running through the door he saw what had caused the disturbance, the temple was being attacked.

(Sorry if I jumped into the action to quick for most of you. If you sith want to be there then go ahead. If not then it will just be a minor attack anyways.)
Yugioh World Championship 2011:Over the Nexus Friend Code

5144-5273-5585

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Star Wars: 10,000 Years Later (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FreeHat on Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:00 am

"Gwahaha, this will be great fun!" He boomed. The shuttle door slowly opened, and out came over 50 Sith warriors. One of the different looking ones were of course Vladius and any other Sith who lead this strike team. The surrounding Jedi were caught off guard, it was Dawn, and most of the Jedi were at their respected homes. Only a few guards and early birds were at the temple. Vladius jumped out of the craft, which blew through half the temple. He landed with grace, with a touch of carnage. The floor marble cracked under his feet, and looked up at the shock and awe at the Jedi. The jedi were no stranger to attacks, but since peace has been almost going on forever, it was extremely unexpected. The Jedi unleashed their light sabers, and the Sith attack had begun. Vladius pressed a button, and his onsuit sabers flashed on, and he turned his separate one on as well. "It's begun, the Sith shall finally once again... BE A FEARED NAME! TO VICTORY!!!" Vladius yelled out, as countless Sith went on the offence.
"In the end there can only be one."
Current Epic Roleplays

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FreeHat
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby skull_mech on Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:41 am

The caves of Dantooine wer a perefect place for meditation. Even after the many bombardments and ill treatments, it remained untouched for centuries since the comming of Darth Vader, surrounded with glowing crystals. The force having been imbued within them, gave of a lightheaded feeling which helped Egzahyl greatly in her meditation. Meditating for a while sitting in a lotus position, she felt at peace, until a dark wave or something close to a chilling wind swept past her. "What an ominous feeling...The Force is... changing? Disturbed?...Something's not right... ", her grey eyes opened to find her pair of thin lightsabers infront of her, perhaps as thin as Master yoda's. "Are the Sith preparing to strike again?...", taking the two metal strings that were retracted from her lighsaber, she made a knot and attached them to both her middle fingers. A simple flick of the botton to release the thin beams of orange light, she stood up and let the lightsabers dangle down close to the floor before twirling them by her sides in a circlular motion. "If they do come here to Dantoine to violate the sanctuary of me and my Master, then I will kill them. Jedi or Sith.", eyes frowning, she began her deadly dance. The lightsabers twirled around close to her body at high speeds, the hilt bumping of her shoulders, bandaged elbows and thighs to reverse the spin and change the lightsabers course as her pace quickened or slowed. If her past enemies weren't too busy trying to kill her, they'd be at awe of the spectacle before them. A pair of twin orange lights envoloping Egzahyl in a near three hundred and sixty degree defence. After continuously praciticing her form for the next hour or so, she finally stopped to take a breather. Lightsabers sheated with the strings retracting back into the lightsaber, "I will never hand this place over to anyone...", she whispered before sitting back against a towereing blue crystal.

Turning to face a half broken R-series droid next to her, "I'll check up on the news then.", she squirmed around with the wiring and from the droid's speakers a faint sound crackled. After a little more tempering and it became a basic radio set with the ocasionaly static emitted from the crystals. At first all was well until a distress emergency broadcast came. "We're *crackle* under attack. *crackle* need reinforcements! *crackle*", she slammed her fist agains the circular top, "Coruscant is under attack!!! Jedi's weilding red lightsabers and the like began attacking everyone! I say again we are in need of reinforcements!...*crackle*". She turned the droid off confused for a moment. "Jedi's attacking one of their own? Unless they mean... Siths...", eyes brightening up, she grabed her gear and ran out of the cave. The warm sunlight basking on her face, she rushed past the tameed karth hounds to the small spacecraft sitting idly atop the green fields. Tuning up the engines of the 3-Z light freigther, it hovered over the fields for a while before the nose tilted towards the sky and blasted its way out into the vast outer space. Buckling up her seat belts after inputing Coruscant's coordiantes, "Sith and Jedi... Time for revenge." she muttered as her outdated ship blasted its way into hyperspace.

skull_mech
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damnian_Hellfire on Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:44 am

Azriel sat on the cmmand bridge of his custumized IG127 battleship, the Crimson Reaper.
"Lo, status report." he addresed his primary pilot.
"All systems are green for hyperspace, sir."
"Initiate hyperdrive in 3, 2, 1, GO!"
The ship exploded out of traditional time and space, and into the strange warped continum known as hyperspace.
It burst back into normal space in th Coruscant system. "Hmmmm... The others began the attack without me. Eh, it doesn't matter, it'll just destract the Jedi for a while. Lo, activate stealth, the land the ship."
The Crimson Reaper shimmered out of the visible spectrum, then began it's desent.
Click here to feed me a dog biscut!
click, please. You know you want to.

Damnian_Hellfire
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:06 am

Sinori waited patiently atop the jedi temple. He knew that anything could happen, and when it did, it would be bad. Very bad. If the Jedi Council was willing to hire mercenaries as backup, the disturbance they felt before must have been strong indeed. As the ship landed out side the temple, he dialed in his sniper rifle, carefully looking at the door, waiting to see who would come a-calling at this hour. However, he was unprepared for the horde of sith that poured out through the hanger doors. Swearing in the language of the chiss, he reached for his comm unit.
"Units one through three, get behind that ship, try to catch them in the back. We can't take them head on." He switched to a interstellar broadcast, routing it through his carrier above them, calling for reinforcements. Knowing not everybody understood what these sith were, he merely described them as dark jedi, mentioning the light sabers were mostly red.
He dialed range back in, and began firing. After around three of the sith had fallen, when one of them realized where he was, and leapt up the various terraces of the temple, until he stood before Sinori, grinning. He swung his saber high, and then fell, the grin still upon his face, a Twi'lek Jedi that Sinori remebered as having been on the council standing where the sith had once been. Sinori thanked the jedi, and turned to climb into his clawcraft. "Let's see how they handle a strafing starship." He took off, and shot downwards, preparing the blasters that were meant for other starfighters, not people. "I doubt they can block these."
ImageImage ImageImage

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:18 pm

Horath ran down the hall jumping over the hired mercenaries. Spotting some of the sith opponents he sliced his lightsabers out as he flew by. Landing he saw the numbers behind this attack. What happened to the rule of two? He thought to himself while blocking a lightsaber from a very clumsy sith. He sliced his other blade across that attackers midsection causing him to fall into two peices. Horath looked to the left and saw a young Padawan fighting for his life over his master, Phice's, dead body. Roaring like the lion he was he charged to defend the young Padawan, as he ran forward he saw a speck of red flying toward the young boy. "Look out Aam!" He yelled at the young Twilek but it was too late. Just as the words left his mouth the flying lightsaber severed Aam's head from his neck. Tracing the lightsaber back to its weilder he ran to confront him.

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damnian_Hellfire on Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:37 pm

"Hmmm, It seems our brothers are in need of assistance. Companies 1 through 7, prepare for battle. Dark Jedi Slyth, Carma, and Fearst, you three come as well."
"But Lord Azriel, since when have you felt enough alligence with the others to help them of your own accord?"
"Never, I just believe that I should make at least one of them feel indebted to me, so I can use them in the future."
Azriel And his soldiers stepped in unison from the invisible starship. To the jedi, it seemed as if they had appeared out of nowhere. The Sith forces began to attack the jedi. Azriel himself ran out and cut the head from a young Twilek. He noticed a Cather jedi had noticed him.

Damnian_Hellfire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:52 pm

Running toward the man he noticed how it seemed as if hundreds of sith appeared out of nowhere. Knowing he had no chance at all Horath turned and fled down the hall yelling back toward the man that had killed Aam "I will remember your face and make sure you pay for this!" He ran into the council room to see how the other masters were doing but instead of live faces filled with worry he was confronted by dead, horror stricken ones. What kind of monsters must these sith be to take out most of the jedi council almost simultaniously? He thought to himself.
"If these were the master Jedi they were poor excuses for it," A voice said behind Horath, "They barely had time to draw their lightsabers before I killed them."
Turning Horath saw the speaker, a young sith. He was wearing normal black robes but his lightsaber was dual tipped. "I may not have been able to save Aam, but I will kill all sith who stand in my way!" He yelled charging the sith. He flicked his wrist and deflected one of Horaths blades but then Horath came in from the other side with the other at an impossible angle to block. The sith stuck his hand out and sent Horath flying back with a force push, barely in time to save his life. "Seems you are better than these masters," The sith said thinking.
"I myself am a master," Horath said standing. He then used the force to push the young man back as he charged him and stabbed both of his lightsabers, one through each of the sith's lungs.

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damnian_Hellfire on Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:28 pm

"Heh, coward,"Azriel said as the Cathar ran away. "Well, it seems as if we're done here. Back to the ship."
After they were on board, the ship floated invisibly into the air, and headed towards the other side of the planet. "We have work to do."

Damnian_Hellfire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FreeHat on Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:13 pm

In a midst of fighting. Lord Vladius had killed 20 Jedi. He smirked as he cut one in two, blood slattered on his face. He licked the blood off "Mmm.. It's been a long time since any Sith has tasted Jedi blood..." He laughed like a crazy man. He rushed into a group of Jedi. He dashed at them, and stabbed one with his light saber, he did a quick turn and stabbed another with his onsuit light sabers on his forearms. 4 holes punctured through one of the jedi. The rest were in shock, never before have they seen such a different style of using a blade. One of the Knights went for a quick slash, Vladius quickly rolled out of the way, and went to cut off his leg, The knight jumped up, and swung. With his onsuit lightsaber [Not forearm one] he blocked, and flung the light saber out of the Knight's hand, Vladius stabbed the man with his light saber, and pulled out as the body collapsed to the ground. Vladius stood up, killing 3 Jedi in mere seconds. The remaining two from the that group he attack stood their ground. "Com'on now, you can't seriously think you can defeat me..." He spoke at two of them, with an evil dialect. He continued. "My crap has more talent than you two!" He laughed, and dashed at them, the two padawans were caught off guard, he slashed through both their sternums, and kneel'd down behind them as their body split in two. He stood up, and unlit his onsuit on normal light saber. He looked around, there were still some Jedi kicking around, but the body was almost won. "Hahaha... this day will never be forgot.. the day Coruscant... the Jedi Council fell to the SITH. ONWARDS TO VICTORY!" He boomed out, all the Sith gave out a loud yell.

FreeHat
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:01 pm

As the Sith returned to their ships, Sinori called to his five bodyguards, calling for them to enter into their clawcraft fighters as well. "Maybe I can take down some of these bastards on their way out." The six ships flew after one of the departing ships, in a standard V formation, ready to split at the first hint of fire from their prey. They slowly closed in, and prepared their plasma cannons.

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saikotsu on Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:03 pm

(OOC: I'm changing the personality of my Sith Lord. Nice guy sith lord? not going to work well.)
Darth Krayt cared not for winning the battle, as a single battle was insignificant in the long run. The sith had been a strong people before, and the jedi had risen up to crush them. Only after 10,000 years had they been finally able to enact their revenge. This time....this time it would be different. His goal was the jedi holocrons stored here in the temple. With the knowledge stored by thousands of generations of jedi, the sith would not fall as their ancestors had, and would instead rid the galaxy of jedi once and for all.

As expected, the holocron chamber was carefully guarded by knights. Knights, which fell to his lightwhip and lightsaber. A padawan attempted to attack from behind. A foolish endeavor. His lightsaber clashed with the young padawans, and with a slight motion of his hand, the young man was floating in the air, unable to breath. "You are nothing compared to my power. Taste your own demise." A second padawan tried to interfere, but he threw the padawan into his buddy, who had to disengage his lightsaber in order to avoid impaling his friend. As the two toppled to the ground, Darth Krayts lightwhip flashed through both their mid sections, ending their collective poor excuse of a life. "Such powerless worms. Know your place."

With the chamber now undefended, he strolled inside, and marvelled at all the knowledge stored within. "All this knowledge in the hands of the jedi. Such a waster. With all this knowledge of the force, there should be no way the jedi could ever be beaten by us. They are soft-minded fools who run away from power, rather than using it to conquer the galaxy. That ends now. He gathered as many holocrons as he could, and then strolled back the way he'd come, his dark cloak billowing behind him. He knew he'd be back for the rest, but for now, it was time to leave.
"There is none so blind as he who will not see" -William Shakespeare
"The characters make the story, not the other way around."-myself
"One thing you can do is cry for her."
-Kazuma The Shell Bullet
"Sometimes, the only way to win the battle is to never let it occur."
-quote from Pot Shots.
unique-way-battle-t24456.html

Saikotsu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby skull_mech on Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:41 pm

Turning to her right as her craft slowed down to a mere crawl, she watched as a battleship glowed red as it entered the atmosphere before turning invisible like a chameleon. Looking around, she found no other battalion. "To send only one against the Jedis? The Sith are getting too cocky for their own good.", she muttered before following in the batlleship's footsteps. Her whole cockpit screen turning an ember red, she soon came face to face with a stunning city of towers. Aiming the nose of her craft up, she finally noticed the Grand Building that housed the Jedi Council and Academy with a different looking battleship already landed next to it. "Ah so they have sent two... Still, its too cocky.", she primed her engine forward and watched the deestation below her. Surprising enough, either they really were strong enough with just two or the sudden attack caught the Jedis off guard enabling the Sithto have an upperhand despite their smaller forces. Finding a dark alley between a twin tower, she landed her craft and made her way towards the battlefield. "Revenge!!!", her battlecry.

From the distance, she watched as a battleship emerged from stealth mode and began bombarding the area below it before finally landing. Another Sith regiment appeard soon after. Undeterred with the fact that she came to fight both sides, she dashed into the fray. Her dual orange lightsabers dangling at her side, she looked around her as lightsabers clashed and blaster fires came from all directions. Twirling her lightsabers in a slow motion as stray blaster fires came to her, she watched as a young jedi, perhas a padawan came rushing towards her. She had an orange lightsaber so she was prowned to be thought of as a sith by others. "Combat form Ataru." , she commented as the padawan forced jumped over her and aimed a striked down her back. "Too slow and you jumped away from your oponent whereas you should have jumped near.", she commented like her Master would before twirling both her lightsabers around herhorizontally. Leaving behind a padawan sliced in three. Using the momentum for her first attack, she began her deadly dance. Her pace quickening, she walked towards a sith as he charged at her. The sith knew their brothers in arms and he knew she, was not one of them. "Combat form Shii Cho. Impressive.", she commented as the Sith's attacks were repelled one after another from her multiple twirling lightsabers. "However, you should know that on one on one, this form is practically useless...", using the force to press a button on her lightsabers, the strings retracted into the lightsabers in an instant and with the hilt now in her hand, she made a sciccors like action on his dominnant lightsaber wielding arm. Slicing his hands off in one quick strike before doing the same across the angered sith's neck, "... Unless you are like me and a few others.". Clicking the same button to release the strings as it dangled at her sides, she ocne again started her deadly dance and paved her way through the battlefield, leaving behind a spray of red mist as she entered and ended each scuffle.

Not long during the battle, a Sith regiment pulled back into one of the battleships and left the battlefield, leaving behind more bombardments on the city before finally cruising away. Turning to find the Jedi falling back as well, she too moved along with the Jedis. The Jedis were strong despite their lack of experience, but the Sith were more formidable foes as she had studied from the holocrons she stole. Finding herself in a pinch, she decided for now rather than charge blindly into enemy lines both front and back, she'd infiltrate the jedi archives and getmore knowledge on battle forms and how they were used by other Masters in combat as well as the Sith's. What she found instead were the freshly killed Jedi Knights and there standing in between two shelves stood a lone Sith. Both lightsabers drawn, she watched and waite for the Sith to strike first.

Strangely enough, he didn't do anything at all with his back facing her. It was as if he had not felt her presence at all. Knowing that in such tight corners she couldn't fight well not even if she were to ambush the unsuspecting Sith, she quickly sheathed her lightsabers and hid herself amidst the shadows of the towering shelves. So he's after the Holocrons too eh? Guess even the mighty Sith needs to learn..., she thought with her fingers gently prodding around the ends of her lightsaber. Once she sensed his presence slowly weakening and dissapear as he left the archives, Eqzahyl went about to search for the holocrons as the Sith before her. Unlike him however, she only took the ones for combat with her. Finding quite a lot as compared to the ruins of the Jedi Enclave back at Dantooine, she grabbed and stuffed them into her pockets before running back into the battlefield which has escalated up the Main Hall. Looking around to find a bunch of mercs, she targeted them first. Her lightsabers twirling about her, "Stop taking my kills!!!", she exclaimed as she slashed through one of the merc's weapons and with a quick flick of her wrist downwards, her lightsaber came slashing down onto him.

skull_mech
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:47 am

OOC: Well darn. I wish I had known somebody was going to kill one of my men....I would have adjusted strategy accordingly.

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saikotsu on Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:34 pm

Dath Krayt calmly strode forward toward his ship. He was, however, surpised when a jedi jumped over the ship from behind and ignited his yellow blade. Within moments, he was surrounded by Coruscant Security Forces as well, with their weapons trained on him. The jedi chose to speak first, "Drop your weapons sith scum, and come quietly, or we'll be forced to use drastic measures."
Krayts eyes flashed yellow, "you would have had to use drastic measures anyway, did you honestly expect a sith lord to come quietly?" A slight motion of his hands yanked the guns away from the security forces. The sound of blaster fire muffled the screams of the security force, as he turned their own weapons on them.
He left the weapons fall as he took out his lightsaber. "They never stood a chance. Something tells me you'll prove a much harder challenge." He took a low-crouching stance as the green blade ignited. He made note of how easy it was to ambush him while he hid his presence in the force. Such oversight would have cost him his life, had an enemy sith decided to attack him. The jedi were too bound by their honor, their rules, to have attempted to kill him unawares.

Saikotsu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:37 pm

Horath ran to the hangar and jumped into his starfighter, careful to make sure no sith were watching. He ignited the engines and took off, blasting into hyperspeed as soon as he could. If the sith were back he needed to know that His home planet was ok as well.

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saikotsu on Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:29 pm

As the last remaining knight became one with the force, Darth Krayt let out a small chuckle. This entire mission had been too easy. With a thought, his sith meditation sphere opened up its near-organic shell to let him in. He deposited the holocrons on the floor, since there was nothing in the ship itself. welcome back master. where shall we go? Krayt replied with a thought, To Ziost. Avoid combat if possible. The ship closed up and took to the airways, unfolding it's almost biological fins. It was convenient having a force aware ship that could form whatever weapons he desired. He had located the sith relic during his time on Ziost, which was a well known Sith homeworld. The ship responded to his thoughts with a feeling of nostalgia of it's own, and a touch of lonliness for being abandoned on that planet for so long. It was overly eager to serve a Sith Lord once again.

Saikotsu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Battlehawk09 on Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:11 pm

Feto struck the Last Sith down with a downwide slash of his Lightsaber. His yellow Lightsaber cleaved through the enemies head and cut him straight down the middile. With all the sith in his immediate area defeated he de-energised his lightsaber and fell to his knees. He took deep breaths to steady his breathing and fell into a medative state. He felt the loss around him, so many Jedi were dead. He himself was injured. He pulled himself out of his Meditation and stood. He walked through the Temple, his lightsaber back on his belt, his Jedi cloak pulled around him. He was looking for other Jedi to get a full idea of what had happened.

Battlehawk09
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:56 pm

Sinori landed his ship, down two more bodyguards. He strode up to the Jedi known as Feto, through the aftermath. "Wasn't quite expecting that. I suppose that's why we were contracted. If you wish, I will help you further, free of charge. I lost several of my men in that slaughter, and I will not let them go avenged. Two in particular I care about. One I shot out of the sky. The other is the one with the swinging light sabers on some kind of cords. However, once I avenge my guards with her, my loyalty will once more lie with the highest bidder. Do you accept my offer?"

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby skull_mech on Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:39 pm

Puzzled that her victim was not wearing the colours and armour of the New Republic, she bent down over the symetrical remains of the freshly slain and had a closer look. "Tsk Merc. Dwindling in numbers so they resort to paying low-lives to protect themselves. Pathetic..." she commented as her eyes took notice of the Merc's emblem across his breast plate. About to go on and find her new prey, she finally noticed the Sith retreating with their battlecry fading away. Quickly retracting her lightsabers, she made a quick get away before the rest of this Merc's platoon and other Jedis got here. She was used to being outnumbered, but with no Sith to help gain the attention of the Jedi's, even she would have problem to slay another Merc. Using force speed, she dashed away from the body filled courtyard and back towards her craft still overshadowed by the towering sky scrappers. With a wave of her hand, she entered the opened hatch at the back of the craft before it closed behind her. Taking a seat at the cockpit, she watched the radar go hay wire with multiple crafts fill the sky. She wasn't sure if they were Republicans or the Sith or both, and she wasn't going to risk her craft to escape them. She'd just wait until the area cools before she would escape back to dantooine. In the meantime while waiting, she took out her spoils of war and scattered them across the cockpit top. "Killed some Sith and Jedis, plus I get more study materials for when I get back home. I'd say a job well done Egzahyl.", she patted herself in the back as she reflected on the events at the battlefield before closing her eyes and took deep breaths. To cool of her adrenaline filled body before finally eyeing the many holocrons.

skull_mech
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!