Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Suitors Lament

Suitors Lament

a part of “Suitors Lament”, a fictional universe by Jadebud98.

When one mortal girl gets thrown into a house with supernatural guys, she's expected to fall in love with one, and in turn, make an immortal savor of the world!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Suitors Lament”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Suitors Lament

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:55 pm

@MM I just went with it XD. Me thinks it's 2 different kings. King=Council and King=Immortals. But I don't know. I should know, considering I'm playing the queen, shouldn't I? (P.S I'm hyped up on pixie sticks. They are SOOOOO GOOD! YUMMY! Image Wooooooott!)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Possibility
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:13 pm

@Lily Haha, yeah that's sort of what I thought, but I'm still not sure.
In other news, I was almost done with him and my computer decided that it was a great time to update, so I lost it all. I'm really frustrated with it right now so I'm probably not going to try to re make him until tomorrow, sorry. :/

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:52 pm

@Octo: Yeah, I tried making a more ghost centered roleplay but not that many people signed up for it. But I think this one's gonna be a lot more fun >:D

@MM and Lily: Okay, so There are two different Kings as Lily thought, the King of the Immortals, and the King of the Council. The King of the Immortals is basically the ruler of all Immortal and supernatural creatures. On the other hand, the Council of the Court is a covert rebellion force that plots to basically take over the world. Their titles represent how much power they have in making decisions, etc., basically; The Card Dealer is the leader of all of them, the Ace has the second highest amount of power, the King has the third highest amount of power, the Queen has the fourth highest amount of power, and the Jack has the lowest amount of power. Also, if you haven't noticed yet, the Council of the Court are pretty much puns on playing cards (Ace, King, Queen, Jack) so if you ever forget who has the most power in that system, remember the cards.

The people in the Council of the Court don't necessarily have to be evil (though it's normal for them to be) but they do have to do evil things, for whatever their reason is. Secondly, all the people in the Council of the Court must be supernatural, none of them are Immortal.

Also, in case anyone was wondering, the four supernaturals and the mortal girl don't know anything about the Earths impending doom, the Council of the Court, or the fact that if they'll become immortal if they reach true love with Inanna.

Don't worry MM, we're still waiting for an Ace as well, so we can wait until tomorrow for the King.

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:42 pm

Wooooottt! I can change the queen to a real supernatural! I wasent sure and I was to tired to ask when I made her, so I was like "halfling, I dont care"

Possibility
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:51 pm

Yes! Rejoice in her newfound full supernatural glory!!

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WingedOctopus on Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:38 pm

Alright, guys, I just got back from the beautiful but sadly secluded mountains, and I have returned to my glorious technological home. Yay for 24/7 Wifi!

@Mirror and @Jade: Yeah, I really hope Savi and Roscoe can be friends. I like it when authors predetermine that their characters will be friends... it just makes it easier, I think, to make connections and whatnot. On that note, Jade, are the four supernatural boys already acquainted with each other when we begin? And what will be our beginning scene?

By the way-- Roscoe's finally done, yay! I finished his personality and added likes/dislikes. I am happier now.

[e]
PFFFFT. I just went onto the characters list and realized that the quotes for everybody's characters are so serious and grim and then Rosoce is just like HERPDERP LOOK AT ME
Why are my characters always horribly hopeless or sickeningly conceited aghhhh 8D

WingedOctopus
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:46 am

That's a no, they're all meeting each other for the first time. I hope you enjoyed the mountains.

LOOOOOL I just realized that too xD After all the depressing stuff we go to "My heart is a jawbreaker. It can't be broken!"

Bleh, if we don't get a King and an Ace soon, this rp's gonna blow to bits...

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AriaSama123 on Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:52 pm

Well I submitted a character for Ace. If we have to, would it be possible to make the king an NPC? It seems a shame not to do a roleplay just because we're lacking one character :(

AriaSama123
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WingedOctopus on Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:37 pm

THAT'S RIGHT, ROSCOE, YOU LIGHTEN THAT MOOD 8D
I agree with Aria. I really am eager for this rp! If worst comes to worst, though, I'd fill in the king.

WingedOctopus
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:42 pm

Wasn't MM suppost to take king? Ah well. I'm good with NPC if we have to, and I am eager to start well!

Possibility
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WingedOctopus on Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:14 pm

I have a feeling this will be a good one. I haven't been pumped up for an rp for a long time. Maybe it's because I'm using a different kind of character-- I never use nice people. They're always jerks. Always. ^^;; ehehe

WingedOctopus
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 2 Minutes Ago on Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:29 pm

-pops up out of a pile of unicorn cookies-

Oh, why not? I'll take the king if you guys are willing to put with me? :P

2 Minutes Ago
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WingedOctopus on Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:41 pm

I don't care what we do... I just want to rp... ;u;
UNICORN COOKIES. NOM-DE-NOM.

WingedOctopus
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 2 Minutes Ago on Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:43 pm

Then let's king this shitake up! ._.
NO TOUCHY LE COOKEH.

2 Minutes Ago
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AriaSama123 on Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:53 am

Whatever gets this thing started I'm cool with!
Who needs cookehs? I has BROWNIES!!!!
*noms on a brownie*

AriaSama123
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 2 Minutes Ago on Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:12 pm

Psh, brownies are for people who have no skills in making chocolate chip cookies -3-
-grabs the brownies and throws them to maggots-

2 Minutes Ago
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AriaSama123 on Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:25 pm

*Jaw drops in utter astonishment* MY BROWNIIIIEEESSSS!!!!! YOU MEANIE! *stops on every single cookie and grinds the crumbs into the ground* T~T; My- my brownies....

AriaSama123
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WingedOctopus on Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:51 pm

Well that escalated quickly

WingedOctopus
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 2 Minutes Ago on Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:16 pm

*-* Cookies... Crumbs... You did not just...
-calls in the reinforcement- NINJA COOKIES!!! ATTAAAAAAACK!!! WE HAVE A NON-BELIEVER!!! Image

Almost done with the king, by the way. Just need to finish up some essays I totally procrastinated on and I'll get to him.

2 Minutes Ago
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AriaSama123 on Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:49 pm

*Noms attacking cookies* BROWNIES!!!! *starts chucking ninja star brownies at the attacking cookies*

AriaSama123
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!