Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Suitors Lament

Suitors Lament

a part of “Suitors Lament”, a fictional universe by Jadebud98.

When one mortal girl gets thrown into a house with supernatural guys, she's expected to fall in love with one, and in turn, make an immortal savor of the world!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Suitors Lament”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Suitors Lament

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:16 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Suitors Lament"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Suitors Lament

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:31 am

Do you intend to play the mortal, or is that slot open? Because if so, could I reserve it? If not, I'll just get out of your way. Thanks!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:56 am

The mortal spot's open, so feel free to put in a character sheet :3

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:04 am

I'm interested in playing the queen, if you aren't taking her ^.^ I am going to start on the character sheet, but if you are playing her, then just PM me, its cool.

Possibility
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:30 am

I think I'm going to make a Supernatural Guy. :)
This looks like it'll be fun.

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WingedOctopus on Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:27 pm

Hi, I'd like to reserve a supernatural male, but just as a warning, I'll be inable to be very active until Friday because I have limited WiFi in the mountains (I'm on vacation). I'll submit my character, but if you would prefer I stay out of this one then that's fine. Happy New Years, by the way!

WingedOctopus
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby graphicromantics on Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:47 pm

May I have a supernatural guy?
Silence is the virtue of fools.

~Sir Francis Bacon

graphicromantics
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:08 pm

Alright, I just finished accepting a batch of characters, including Tsukikari's, WingedOctopus', and lilyboo's. Good characters you guys!

@MirrorMirror and graphicromantics: Sure, just submit your character sheets, there are two spots left so I can't wait to see them filled ^-^

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby graphicromantics on Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:00 pm

I'm so so so so sorry everyone, I just don't think I'll be able to take the spot- I'm already in a bunch of roleplays, and with all of the personal stuff going on in my life right now, I don't think I'll be able to do it. I'm super sorry, I hope I have the opportunity to RP with all of you in the future!

graphicromantics
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:51 pm

I finally finished my character, I hope you like him!

Sorry if the personality kind of sucks, I have a set personality in my mind, but I don't really know how to put it into words, so it might end up differently in the RP than how I have it on the CS. To put it simply, he's the type who pretends he doesn't care when he really does. He's like uh...England from Hetalia (if you've seen it, haha).

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:40 am

Great characters, guys. It's going to be interesting to see how this turns out. Honestly, even I don't know who Inanna is going to end up with. XD

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:00 am

Don't worry MirrorMirror (I'm gonna call you MM from now on if that's okay) your character sheet was great :D

Yeah, I'm sure it's going to be quite enjoyable. I'm already thinking of who I want to see her with xD

@ WingedOctopus (I'm gonna call you Octo if that's okay with you xD) and MM: If one of you don't mind could you change your supernatural from Demon to something else, I'd just rather have all different creatures in the same house. But, if you want to keep them as demons, feel free, we might even see some demon rivalry >:D

Oh also everyone, if after a while we still don't have all the Council of the Court spots filled, I'll make new Character sheets for them (actually thinking of making a Jack or Ace right now...) But if anyone else here wishes to play as another character, feel free because I limit up to 2 per roleplayer, unless I know they'll be able to do 3.

And with that, my wall of words is complete!

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:03 am

:O I just realized I don't have a nickname for you Tsukiukari! Maybe Tsu...actually maybe Kari...not Kiu...I'll have to make up my mind eventually xD

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:14 pm

Most people on this site generally just call me Tsuki or Tsukia.

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AriaSama123 on Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:06 pm

Hiiii guys! :D I just wanted to let everybody know that I'm super excited about roleplaying with you all! It is definitely going to be interesting, what with so many different personalities in one place.

AriaSama123
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WingedOctopus on Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:18 pm

Ahahaha, I'm digging the nicknames. Octo is good.
I'll change Roscoe's species. I didn't really want him to be a demon in the first place. That's too mainstream for him. 8D

WingedOctopus
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:14 pm

@Jade I'm sorry! He was originally going to be an Incubus based off of a character in a book that I read but Incubus' are also known for more sexual things and I didn't want it to be taken the wrong way, haha.
Most people call me Mirror, but MM is cool, too. :)
Also, I guess I'll make the king for you. :) :)

@Aria I agree with you, I can't wait to start, you all seem so cool!

@ Octo Lol, and I was looking forward to seeing Sav all proud and competitive versus Roscoe just wanting to be friends, haha, my little Savi would get so flustered, haha.

phooka
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:20 pm

Alright, so I'll call you Tsuki :3

Rosco's new species is awesome, nice pick.

Cool, I'd love for you to play the King MM.

Also, I'm adding a new person to the RP, he's going to be called the Card Dealer, and basically he's going to be the boss of all the Council of the Court. I'm going to play as him but he's going to be a NPC, just working as something to sway the plot blah blah blah. But I will be making a CS for the Jack, leaving only the Ace position open :P Then we can begin >:D

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WingedOctopus on Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:36 pm

@Mirror Pfft yes, this will be fun. Then Roscoe would pounce on Savi's weakness and FORCE him to be friends with him. *serious face*
@Jade Ah, thanks. Google is a miracle worker. I really wasn't satisfied with Roscoe being a demon in the first place, not that there's anything wrong with mainstream but demons are SO COMMON on rpg.com. Ghosts are better. Yee-haw. I'll still edit his profile some more since I haven't proofread it yet.
Anyway, this will be an awesome roleplay! I'm getting pumped! Woot~

WingedOctopus
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:41 pm

@Jade I was wondering what kind of role the King and Queen have, are they evil and with the Council, or are they against them? Because it says that they are in the council, but in the information it says that the king puts the supernaturals and mortal together to defeat them...so yeah, I'm confused. Do you think you could give me some more info on them? :)

@Octo Yes! Roscoe and Savi will be the most adorable and dysfunctional best friends ever! Haha, I can see it now. :)

phooka
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!