Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Supernatural Next Generation

Supernatural Next Generation

a part of “Supernatural Next Generation”, a fictional universe by jeydon.

This is no longer the story of the famous Winchester brothers, who have long ago retired from hunting, but of their children and those they cross paths with as they take over the family business; saving people and hunting things. LOOK INSIDE;;

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Supernatural Next Generation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Supernatural Next Generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Thu May 01, 2014 3:21 pm

If it is alright with you, I am going to create Ellen Harvelle's niece on her family's side (this is really me creating a character without the real maiden name because that did not exist) that rebuilds the Harvelle Roadhouse in her aunt's memory despite her own father not wanting her to get mixed up with the hunting business. I am using the Phoebe Tonkin FC.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jeydon on Thu May 01, 2014 3:45 pm

@Girl2Fine2 That sounds great to me, I can't wait to see her!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

jeydon
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Burn One Down on Thu May 01, 2014 3:47 pm

Ah yes, awesome thank you so much. This roleplay is great and I'm really happy you started it. As for my other two...
Daughter of Tracy Bell | Keeper of a Hunter Roadhouse | Shay Mitchell | Taken by Burn One Down
Son of Ed Zeddmore | Hunter/Family Escapist | Cristofer Drew | Taken by Burn One Down

Burn One Down
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InakoUchiha on Thu May 01, 2014 4:24 pm

Can I make another angel? Like Gabriel XD

InakoUchiha
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jeydon on Thu May 01, 2014 4:42 pm

@BurnOneDown Those characters sound great, I'll reserve the FC's for you and such, I can't wait to see them!
@InakoUchiha Sure! Go for it.

jeydon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InakoUchiha on Thu May 01, 2014 6:12 pm

Razeiel|Angel| *insert FC Here* | Taken by InakoUchiha

That's what I need help with...I need an FC Only ones who come to mind are Jensen and Misha

InakoUchiha
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Burn One Down on Thu May 01, 2014 6:13 pm

Alright! My three babs are done and I'm ready to rolllllll

Burn One Down
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Thu May 01, 2014 6:27 pm

I'm finished with Peyton Harvelle. I hope she's alright. I wanted to add a little of the essence of Ellen, so I hope that you all like her.

Niece of Ellen Harvelle and Bill Harvelle| Co-Keeper of a Road House| Phoebe Tonkin| Taken by Girl2Fine2

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InakoUchiha on Thu May 01, 2014 6:37 pm

Razeiel|Angel| Paul Wesley | Taken by InakoUchiha

My Angel Guy XD

InakoUchiha
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Burn One Down on Thu May 01, 2014 6:49 pm

Oh, it should be mentioned that Oz has an older brother; if anyone wants to play a Zeddmore feel free to play Oz' older brother. Haha.

Burn One Down
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jeydon on Thu May 01, 2014 6:52 pm

@BurnOneDown You write amazing characters so quickly, oh my god. I think I'm in love with all of them. People are submitting characters pretty quickly so we should be able to start with in the next couple of days. Also yes, someone should definitely take up Oz' brother! I would but I already have a couple characters in mind.
@Girl2Fine2 I love Ellen, and I love Peyton. She's great!
@InakoUchiha An angel Paul Wesley? I can't wait to see him.

jeydon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Burn One Down on Thu May 01, 2014 6:55 pm

I just really love character sheets and they come quick to me when I have a good faceclaim and characterization in mind. Thanks, though! It means a lot, and I'm sure you'll get to see them in quite a bit of action considering how psyched I am for this roleplay.

Burn One Down
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caged Bird on Fri May 02, 2014 1:57 am

Finally submitted my second character, my demon! I like to have characters on different ends of the spectrum. She is...well a piece of work, I can say that much.

Caged Bird
Member for 12 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Beta Tester Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jeydon on Fri May 02, 2014 12:58 pm

@MistressOfDisguise I love her! She's been approved.

@Everyone Else: A lot of you have already submitted your character sheets or at least a WIP character sheet which is great because the sooner they all get sent in, the sooner we can get started. Those of you who have made reservations but haven't yet created the character sheet, you have about 24 hours left before your reservations run out and I'll open up the characters for others who may be interested. I'm hoping to get started soon, because we're all excited for this, but if you take a little while to create a character sheet that's totally okay--just let me know that you're at least working on it by submitting a WIP!

jeydon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InakoUchiha on Fri May 02, 2014 1:56 pm

I'm going to have to redo my whole sheet, because I was done with Razeiel...and then my friend exited out and I tried getting it back...and I failed....I hate life...HE WAS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!

InakoUchiha
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jeydon on Fri May 02, 2014 2:16 pm

@InakoUchiha Aw, I hate when things like that happen. I have this problem where my laptop overheats sometimes so it will shut down when I'm in the middle of writing something important, so trust me when I say I know how much that sucks. Take your time though, I just want to be sure that people actually plan on submitting characters, that's all. I'm sure your sheet will be just as great as the first one you wrote.

jeydon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Burn One Down on Fri May 02, 2014 2:59 pm

Are we going to be doing a relationships thread prior to starting?

-Also, I thought the roleplay might start with Ben calling backup to hunt a big house full of some sort of monster or demons, if that's a viable idea. Like calling Alex and then calling Roxanna and telling her to round up some hunters (maybe the other hunters he doesn't know and couldnt call or w/e?) and send them his way.
Just an idea, of course. But it could get people together pretty well.

Burn One Down
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jeydon on Fri May 02, 2014 3:14 pm

I'm planning on starting a relationship thread either later today or tomorrow, that way we can start to get to know our characters while we give people a little more time to get in character sheets.

That's a great idea actually, I was planning on starting with something like that. Hunters tend to call for backup before entering a vamp nest, that way they aren't out numbered. We have to find a way to include others who aren't hunters as well, which is why I was thinking news could some how get out that the Cambion (Jesse) happens to be heading for the vamp nest as well. Almost all supernatural creatures want to have a look at the boy who was once supposed to be the anti-christ, so that would be the best way to get all the non-hunters to show up and interact with everyone else. If any of you have any other ideas, either for the beginning or later on, feel free to share them.

jeydon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Burn One Down on Fri May 02, 2014 3:17 pm

Great!
If it can be of any help getting it to happen today, I could write you a code or somesuch. I love that kind of thing and I'm super excited to start plotting.

Burn One Down
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jeydon on Fri May 02, 2014 3:24 pm

@BurnOneDown That would be helpful actually, If you could do that I would greatly appreciate it.

jeydon
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!