Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Supernatural Next Generation

Supernatural Next Generation

a part of “Supernatural Next Generation”, a fictional universe by jeydon.

This is no longer the story of the famous Winchester brothers, who have long ago retired from hunting, but of their children and those they cross paths with as they take over the family business; saving people and hunting things. LOOK INSIDE;;

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Supernatural Next Generation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Supernatural Next Generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Burn One Down on Fri May 02, 2014 3:31 pm

Alright! I'll PM it to you as soon as I've got it done. Should only take me twenty minutes or so.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Burn One Down
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jeydon on Fri May 02, 2014 3:34 pm

Awesome, thanks! I'm going out for a bit but I'll get the thread started once I get back.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

jeydon
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonlightWraith on Fri May 02, 2014 4:55 pm

Hey, I PMed you about my character but I'd like to reserve an OC :3

MoonlightWraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jeydon on Fri May 02, 2014 5:51 pm

@Everyone A relationship sheet has been added! Go on ahead and check out the relationship thread.

@MoonlightWraith I have replied to your PM, and I can't wait to see your witch OC!

jeydon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RurouniBishi on Fri May 02, 2014 6:16 pm

Don't forgot that Ben and Alex have more than just other hunters to call. They have a grumpy angel. More often than not my character(s) are forgotten about :(

I really don't want that to happen on this one.

RurouniBishi
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jeydon on Fri May 02, 2014 6:25 pm

@RurouniBishi No one could possibly forget about the grumpy angel! He's on the top of their to-call list, I'm sure.

jeydon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InakoUchiha on Fri May 02, 2014 6:29 pm

Who has Jesse?

InakoUchiha
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jeydon on Fri May 02, 2014 6:32 pm

@InakoUchiha I play Jesse.

jeydon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Burn One Down on Fri May 02, 2014 6:53 pm

I'm gonna post my sheet for Ben, I'llprobably edit it in a little while as well as add my other two characters, but Ill notify when I do

Burn One Down
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InakoUchiha on Fri May 02, 2014 7:01 pm

Can Razeiel be his like Guardian Angel simlar to Cas is with the Winchesters, and on another note.May I make him an Archangel?

InakoUchiha
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jeydon on Fri May 02, 2014 7:06 pm

@BurnOneDown I'm sure we'll all be editing our relationship sheets a lot, no worries.

@InakoUchiha Sure, that sounds great! Maybe Razeiel tries his best to protect Jesse from all the others who are trying to hunt him down because Raz knows that he's not some terrible monster like they all seem to think he is. You can make him an archangel if you wish.

jeydon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuckyNumber24 on Fri May 02, 2014 10:38 pm

Heyo :) I was just wondering if I could reserve two spots for

Daughter of Perses and Asteria | Pagan Deity/ Witch | Kat Graham | Taken by LuckyNumber24

Son of Oberon | Fairy | Dylan O'brien | Taken by LuckyNumber24

I also don't know a whole lot about supernatural so I hope that's not a complete deal breaker haha.

LuckyNumber24
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jeydon on Sat May 03, 2014 10:11 am

@LuckyNumber24 That's completely fine! As long as you have a general idea about what Supernatural is then there shouldn't be any problems. Those spots are reserved for you, try to get their sheets finished by Monday if you can? Can't wait to see them!

jeydon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Burn One Down on Sat May 03, 2014 6:15 pm

Hey, my character sheets are up and mostly up to date. If anyone's interested in plotting, please don't hesitate to message me!

Burn One Down
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InakoUchiha on Sat May 03, 2014 7:20 pm

I think I submitted him XD YOSH I'M FREAKING DONE WITH HIM!

InakoUchiha
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jeydon on Sat May 03, 2014 7:45 pm

Hey everyone, I'm planning on getting this roleplay started by either Monday or Tuesday, so please try your best to get your character sheets completed by then! Before we all start writing I will post a short paragraph here in the OOC letting you all know how we're going to be starting it off. You may have seen it discussed earlier in this thread as well, that is still the general plot we're going with but I want to describe it a bit better for you all.

As Burn One Down said above, you may feel free to send me PM's to plot things out as well. Jesse's character sheet is up while Aaron's will be up sometime tomorrow, that way you can all find out some more about him.

@InakoUchiha He looks great! I'm getting all kinds of Raz and Jesse feels just from reading his character sheet. Raz has basically been there for him his entire life and oh gosh, I can just imagine him taking care of Jesse whenever he overuses his powers and becomes too weak to take care of himself.

jeydon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Burn One Down on Sun May 04, 2014 11:26 am

I'm aware that this is a somewhat unreasonable request, as I already have three characters, but I was wondering if I could make a forth? Seeing as we're short on monsters and I'm absolutely certain I could keep up with four characters (giving them all at least three hundred words per post if not more, and including them wherever they need be active, although I can't promise every character will be active in every post as the plot probably won't call for it)

If so...
Unknown Parents | Phoenix; Part Time/Infrequent Hunter | Mathias Lauridson | Taken by Burn One Down

Burn One Down
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sun May 04, 2014 11:42 am

@Burn One Down, if I could post a gif right now on this OOC without the website telling me that I have not been here long enough to do so, I would totally like give you a gif of someone bowing down.

You and your ability to make all of these amazing characters and still manage your time really is amazing. Much props!

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jeydon on Sun May 04, 2014 1:01 pm

@BurnOneDown I agree with what @Girl2Fine2 said above me, you truly are amazing at creating great characters and I find it easy to believe that you'll be able to manage all four of them which is why I'm completely okay with you taking up a fourth character (especially since it's a monster). The FC and such is reserved for you, I can't wait to see his sheet!

jeydon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Burn One Down on Sun May 04, 2014 2:43 pm

Alright, Conley's up, and if anyone wants to play his bandmates, as it says in his profile, I'd be quite happy with that!

Burn One Down
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!