Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Supernatural Next Generation

Supernatural Next Generation

a part of “Supernatural Next Generation”, a fictional universe by jeydon.

This is no longer the story of the famous Winchester brothers, who have long ago retired from hunting, but of their children and those they cross paths with as they take over the family business; saving people and hunting things. LOOK INSIDE;;

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Supernatural Next Generation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Supernatural Next Generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jeydon on Sun May 04, 2014 5:58 pm

We have fifteen approved characters, several that are WIP at the moment, and several more that will be submitted soon. There's so many amazing characters, I can't wait until we all start writing! I just want to give you all a heads up that we will stop accepting original characters at 4pm (eastern time zone) on Monday. From that point on, you can still submit characters you have already reserved but we will not be accepting anymore reservations from then on. We will most likely be starting on Tuesday around 5pm.

If you're going to be making any more characters please reserve them as soon as possible. I might be making a crossroad Demon with the FC of Ian Somerhalder if I have the time to create a character sheet before Tuesday. If you make another character, I suggest making one that's a creature instead of a hunter but no worries, I will not turn down hunters that are submitted.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

jeydon
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caged Bird on Sun May 04, 2014 11:41 pm

Dunno if someone asked this or not already, but what state will this be set in and what time of year? Kind of important need to knows when setting a scene.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Caged Bird
Member for 12 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Beta Tester Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Burn One Down on Mon May 05, 2014 11:09 am

Reminder:
We have 4 hours to reserve any other characters we might want.

I'd also love it if someone wanted to play a punk star in a band with my phoenix; the limited information I've included on his bandmates is at the bottom of his profile but here it is as well:
Singer | male | 20 | rhythm guitar and vox
Guitarist | male | 19 | lead guitar
Drummer | male | 18 | drums & percussion

Burn One Down
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jeydon on Mon May 05, 2014 7:27 pm

Sorry everyone, I've been rather busy today so I haven't gotten a chance to post here in the OOC! To answer your questions @MistressOfDisguise, we will be starting off sometime around late spring/early summer and although I'm sure the location of this roleplay will vary, we will be starting in the state of Connecticut, where the vamp nest is located.

As @BurnOneDown did a great job of announcing earlier today, we are no longer accepting original characters unless you have already reserved your spot here in the OOC (or contacted me via PM). We will be starting whenever all the character sheets are completed, everyone has already been informed that they are due by 5pm (eastern time) on Tuesday, which is when I plan on getting things started as long as there's not any sort of delay.

jeydon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Burn One Down on Mon May 05, 2014 8:00 pm

I'll be working on my relationship sheets tonight or tomorrow morning. I'm ready to start when you all are but there's been a death in our social circle that's affecting me rather terribly so I can't promise a huge amount of words and focus in the coming time.

Burn One Down
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonstruck on Tue May 06, 2014 3:14 am

Hello~ :) Thanks for accepting both my character submissions! I can't wait for things to get started! I have finally posted a relationship sheet for Killian. I only put characters on the sheet that are already submitted. :3 Hope it's all good.

@Burn One Down: I'm sorry for your loss. :(

Moonstruck
Member for 13 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jeydon on Tue May 06, 2014 5:38 pm

@BurnOneDown I am very sorry for your loss, I understand completely if you aren't entirely focused on your writing at the moment.
@MoonStruck Your characters are great, as well as Killian's relationship sheet.

We're waiting on a couple of people to finish off their characters and I'm a bit busier today preparing for finals than I thought I would be so I think it would be best if we start tomorrow. I will update you all on this once I know the exact time and such. I hope you all understand but either way, sorry for the delay!

jeydon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Tue May 06, 2014 8:51 pm

Hey guys!!

To start things off, @ Burn One Down, I'm sorry for the loss and I hope that you and your loved ones stick by each other in these hard times. As @jeydon said, it's understandable if you're not into focusing on writing; just don't shut down and not talk to anyone. I know what that can do to you and your life; I've been there.

For everyone else, I love everyone's characters. They're awesome!!! Sorry for not being around to update my relationship sheet or add Peyton's relationship sheet. This is finals week at my college and I had research papers and tests to study for. But I will be officially done tomorrow, so I can't wait for the RP to start.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InakoUchiha on Wed May 07, 2014 5:57 am

Oh god guys I feel so bad....In a few weeks I will computerless, meaning unless I can find a way to post on my Tablet (Unlikely) I will end uo not being able to do this rp, or anyothers. IT JUST STARTED God.....I feel so bad...don't hate me too much?

InakoUchiha
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caged Bird on Wed May 07, 2014 12:33 pm

That sucks! I'm sorry to hear that.

Caged Bird
Member for 12 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Beta Tester Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonlightWraith on Wed May 07, 2014 1:15 pm

I just posted Aine's relationship sheet, although I'm near sure it was pointless seeing as she's basically only just gonna be rolling up to the road house when it starts but I suppose she can have a basis with a few, if anyone wants to discuss it, I'm open to suggestions :3 peace xD xox

MoonlightWraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Burn One Down on Wed May 07, 2014 7:42 pm

I don't suppose anyone's heard from @jeydon today on if we'll be starting, have they?

Burn One Down
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InakoUchiha on Wed May 07, 2014 8:33 pm

No, but what I'll do is if I can't get on which is most likely, I'll say Razeiel is going onto heaven

InakoUchiha
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caged Bird on Wed May 07, 2014 9:11 pm

Should we put up our opening posts for our characters, or does anyone know when we are supposed to start?

Caged Bird
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Burn One Down on Wed May 07, 2014 9:57 pm

I'd suggest we wait til tomorrow afternoon and see if Jeydon's reappeared by then and then reconvene on the matter?

Burn One Down
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RurouniBishi on Wed May 07, 2014 10:04 pm

jeydon did say they were preparing for finals. They're probably just really busy with that.

RurouniBishi
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InakoUchiha on Mon May 12, 2014 9:14 am

XD Sorry for poofing, but I will hopefully be on at least onece a week if not then I will be on more, but I may be getting a laptop for hom so I will not need to worry. Just hope my dog has plenty o'babies.

InakoUchiha
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caged Bird on Mon May 12, 2014 5:04 pm

So because this doesn't seem to be getting off the ground, I'd like to invite those of you still interested in doing a SPN rp if you like to submit the characters you made here(or all new characters) to my RP:
roleplay/team-free-will-the-2nd-generation
Last edited by Caged Bird on Mon May 12, 2014 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Caged Bird
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonlightWraith on Mon May 12, 2014 5:50 pm

Why not start the RP yourself? You didn't even credit Jeydon in the RP and they haven't been online in a week, so there's no way you even have permission, I just think this is a bit unfair. Yes you may have your own SN RP but it was Jeydon that gave you the idea for remaking it.

Jeydon put so much work into this and now, because they're a bit busy with finals, you're just gonna steal their idea? That's not fair. Give them a few more days, they've probably been revising like crazy for an exam, they find difficult and that's why they haven't started the RP. But if you're so determined to make this RP live, why kill it by creating a 2.0, with no reference to the original creator, instead of just starting this one yourself, by posting a character intro post?

P.S. This may seem petty or stupid, but I just think it's very unfair and I think something had to be said.

MoonlightWraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caged Bird on Mon May 12, 2014 6:20 pm

First off, I am starting one myself, it's not a continuation, its my own separate one and therefore I do not need permission. The idea for a second generation of SPN has been floating around since the first season of supernatural aired so this is not some highly original concept I'm commandeering. Though, granted, the idea to roleplay in one myself did not come about until I saw Jeydon's RP(Hence why I joined.) This roleplay was started on April Thirtieth. Finals last about a week. I don't think its absurd for me to get impatient and worry that good set of RPers like these might lose interest in the idea after so long waiting with not a word from Jeydon on the matter. So, in order for characters others produced that I would like to rp with to not go to waste, I'm sending the invite. Everyone seems like they put a lot of effort forth in creating their sheets and to not use them would be a crime. I'm not crediting Jeydon because I did not use Jeydon's layout, intro, or anything else of theirs besides the fact its SPN years later.

Wraith, this is a pretty lame, poorly veiled attempt to get back at me for booting you off my last rp for God Modding and breaking rules. I know you're determined to hate me, but I'm not doing anything wrong here I don't think. If they want to hang here and wait to give this more of a chance then by all means, they should. It's just a harmless invite since I am no longer interested in waiting myself and they might not be either. Jeydon could even join too if they found with school that running one themselves was just too difficult to manage.

Honestly, if you though 'something just had to be said' you could have PMed me about it if you saw fault in it and let me know privately what your impression was but you did so publically in the effort to sabotage any of MY efforts I might have on the roleplay front and to goad me into some dramatics.

Caged Bird
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!