Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Surreal Human

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Surreal Human

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jokerboyjon on Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:06 pm

"Now I know never to cross this kid." Terry said while helping Vain stand. "Any idea where wwe're gonna go? I dont have a place to hide, and these guys can track us easily it seems. And i didnt even get my food. We're gonna stop on the way to where ever we're going. Im hungry."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jokerboyjon
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:00 pm

"Well eat up. We have to go somewhere even if its the forbidden zone. We could build a hut in the desert or dig a big hole and if these guys come we can kill them and feed on them." Kata said getting kind of scary.
Everybody! Unless you have been in a roleplay with me in the past and were loyal to it, do not PM or text me about joining your RP.

I do NOT do Pokemon, Yugioh, WoW or any such RPs.

Please be aware of this.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jokerboyjon on Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:10 pm

"Well if it comes to eating people we should eat Vain first." Terry smiled looking at Vain.
" Lets go then. I'll drive." Then he walked out he door.

Jokerboyjon
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edelle on Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:51 am

Dolly stumbled out from behind the dumpster, dazed, dizzy, and disoriented. She hadn't been shot, fortunately, but she hit her head pretty badly and her systems had to be rebooted. She was only on manual muscle control at the moment, to which she had grown unaccustomed, from relying mostly on automatic systems. She stumbled around for a bit, barely able to see where she was going. It was the middle of the night. She decided to wait until morning for her internal systems to become fully functional again, so she could make her next move, but for now she would sleep. She curled up in a large cardboard box, and closed her eyes
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Dolly woke suddenly when she heard an explosion. She carefully peeked out of the box and wasn't sure what she was seeing. "Wait... was that telekinesis?" she thought silently.
It took her a while to get out of the box, and by the time that she had pried herself free of it, anything exciting that was happening was already over. She heard someone coming, and quickly hid again.
You can't spell neurotic
without erotic.

Edelle
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:14 am

Kata packed her bags and got dressed. What she had on made her look kind of gothy. She had a short black skirt and a black blouse on. Then she had black leather boots on. "Im ready!" Kata said. She went to her car to put the bags in it.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:38 pm

Vain regained enough strength to follow Kata out to the car without help from her or Terry. He was still quite tired and his muscles felt like rubber. For some reason he always got like this after doing something with his psyonic gift. Vain was dressed as if he were homeless and in essence he had been. He wore a sweater that was at least two sizes too large that was largely mud stained. The jeans he had on were torn and tattered with rips along the seems. He knew he needed some knew clothes but a way to get them was another story.
There is a place within each of us where we cannot escape the truth; where virtue sits as judge. To admit the truth of our actions is to go before that court, where process is irrelevant. Good and evil are intents, and intent is without excuse.

Vain
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:22 pm

Kata saw Vain looking at his stained clothes and thought she should talk to him about them. "Do you need clothes? I might have a shirt or sweater for you but I dont have pants or jeans. But if I were to give you some clothes, no one would notice because you are such a pretty boy."

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jokerboyjon on Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:30 pm

Terry was already in the car when he saw Kata and Vain coming down the stairs. They got in the car, Kata in the front and Vain in the back. They started in silence, that was broken about ten minutes into the drive. "We should stop and get supplies. The stuff you brought down cant be enough to hold us all over. And the way Vain eats, gosh, he eats more than I do."

Jokerboyjon
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edelle on Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:12 pm

Dolly quietly tucked herself away into the trunk of the car, although it took much effort not to be seen. She listened to them quietly as they started off, though they didn't make a sound. They started talking about needing supplies. They were definitely on the run. She decided she would send a signal to Sanctuary 9, the place staying, and have someone pick them up. That was when she sneezed.
"Crap." she thought.

(OOC: I feel so ignored and unloved... :( )

Edelle
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jokerboyjon on Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:10 pm

"What the hell was that?" Terry said, looking in the rear view mirror at Vain.
"It wasn't me." Vain replied.

Terry looked to his right at Kata. "Somebody else is in the car. We need to find out who it is."
Then he spoke in a whisper. "Im gonna pull over. Katra, your gonna need to shoot em with one of those tranques. Vain, if it looks like we're in trouble, do some of that voodoo stuff."

Terry pulled over onto the side of the rode. Terry looked around seeing no other vehicles in sight. Both Kata and Terry burst out of their doors heading to the rear of the car.

(OOC: sorry edelle. i couldnt htink of a way to add you in until now.)

Jokerboyjon
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:28 pm

Vain looked up at Kata with his violet gaze. "Umm...if it wouldn't be too much trouble." he said shyly. He didn't like to trouble people by asking for things, but since she was offering he though he should be polite and accept. Kata reached into one of her bags and pulled out a dark pink T-shirt which she handed him. Vain shrugged it on and got into the car.

Halfway through the ride they heard a sneeze from inside the car. "What the hell was that?" Terry shouted looking through the rear view mirror at him.
"It wasn't me," he said.

Someone else was in the car. He scarcely heard Terry talking the next few seconds. He shivered and reached out his mind towards the trunk. Nothing? What ever was in there he couldn't detect it. That frightened him even more. "Vain if it looks like we're in trouble do some of that voodoo stuff." Terry said through Vain's anxiety. He nodded and followed the others out of the car, hiding behind Kata as they advanced on the rear of the vehicle.

Vain
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edelle on Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:33 pm

"Did you keep a cat or possibly several in this trunk at one point? Because it's either cat dander or mildew, but man! My allergies are killing me here! Got any antihistamines?" Dolly called outside the car.
"Its a last resort, but hey! When all else fails act casual. Or psychotic. that works too" she thought silently "Just don't get yourself hauled away by a bunch of nice young men in their clean white coats."

Edelle
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jokerboyjon on Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:54 am

(?? i so dont get what that means??)

Jokerboyjon
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:58 am

"If its a man in a hood I could burn him with my pyrokinesis." Kata said while going to the trunk. The spy was standing outside of the car complaining about her allergies. "Who are you? Answer quickly! If you dont answer then I will torch you!"

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edelle on Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:21 pm

"Friend, not foe. 2 genoids and a telekinetic, eh? What's the punchline?" She joked. No one laughed. "Okay, tough crowd. Anyhoo now that I see you're all on the run I can help you. The name's Dolly, and I volunteer at Sanctuary 5. It's a shelter for innocent people on the run or those who just want a second chance. Stay there for a bit 'till the coast is clear, then they give you a brand new identity, place to live, etc." She brushed a few stray strands of hair away from her face. "Nice shirt, by the way." she added to Vain "That's a lovely colour on you."

Edelle
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:51 pm

Vain was crouched behind Kata as the lady began talking. He didn't get her jokes. Maybe she wasn't funny since no one laughed or maybe it was the situation. She turned to Vain, "Nice shirt by the way." She said. "That's a lovely color no you."

Vain looked down blushing a bit. He wasn't used to complements. He tugged on Kata's shirt and looked up at her. "S-so what are we going to do?" he asked. She didn't seem like a bad person. A bit eccentric, but not bad.

Vain
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jokerboyjon on Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:03 pm

"Go to a place where theres a bunch of other people hiding? Im not gonna hide. These two can go if they want but im gonna find out why these guys want us." Terry said to the new woman named Dolly. "If your not the enemy, why did you sneak into the back of the car? Why didnt you help us out earlier? And one more thing. how do you expect us to go to a group of people and put them in danger as well?" Terry was on a rampage. He had a lot more questions, but decided to see how the newcomer would react to these few.

Terry looked at Vain. He was still hiding behind Kata, but it looked like he was hiding from him too. Was Terry scaring the kid?

Jokerboyjon
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edelle on Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:24 pm

"#1! Because It seemed like a good idea at the time and I needed to see if you could use my help. #2 I would've if crazy-face over here hadn't tried to SHOOT me!" She glared at Kata, "And #3 the Sanctuaries are perfectly secure, we make sure of that. Anything else?
Dolly sighed angrily. "Look, If you don't want my help fine. By looking for these guys you don't know what you're dealing with. Powerful forces are at work. It's probably not just one agency after you, getting into a fight with a car and winning doesn't make you exactly inconspicuous. I was blocks away and i heard about it from random passers-by. If I found you easily, so will they. "They" includes multiple groups of people, bounty hunters, government agents, the works." She shrugged and looked passive "But if you don't need my help I guess I'll just go." She started to walk away.

Edelle
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jokerboyjon on Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:33 pm

"Wait. Your saying that there are more than the hooded guys after us? What do they want, and why the hell are they so damn determined to get it?" Terry asked surprised that Dolly thought she was just gonna walk away after saying that.

Jokerboyjon
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edelle on Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:51 pm

Dolly crossed her arms, and still didn't face them. "Not all of them wear hoods. Some wear suits, some wear normal clothes, and some even wear purple party dresses! It's not that hard for them to search through the data base and find all of you, your family, your kindergarten teacher, and everything about you! I don't know what they want, but it's not your autographs. They are harvesting genoids, cyborgs and super humans like Hallowe'en pumpkins! But, I guess your on your own if you don't really need me." She continued walking. "Good luck!" she called to them.

Edelle
Member for 17 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!