Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Teen Life (Remake,IC)

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Teen Life (Remake,IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MarioStrikerz on Sat May 08, 2010 11:28 am

This is the San Diego Highschool,and you are here for the rest of your highschool life.Meet friends,find love,have fun~

Doorms that are taken:
100(One person)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taylor was sitting at his computer desk,asleep,his face in a bunch of papers,his computer on "The Study of Time and Space",his headphones on his head,plugged into his iPod.He heard a knock at his door,and woke up and fell out of his chair."Hello?"

Eric was carrying the mail to everyones dorms,he participated for the school.He made it to dorm 100,and knocked on the door."Hello?"He heared.He replied with a friendly "Mail's here,Taylor!"

Taylor opened the door to reveal Eric."Oh hey Eric.How's things?"

Eric smiled,handing him his mail."Fine,and you?"

Taylor rolled his eyes."Same as always.A crap load of homework."

Eric chuckled."Okay,cya later."Eric walked off with more mail.

Taylor smiled.Eric was the first person he knew since he came to the highschool.They were friends since they met.He closed his door,jumped on his bed,closed his eyes,and listened to music.

Eric got to dorm 103,and he knocked on the door."Mail for Melissa!"
Last edited by MarioStrikerz on Sat May 08, 2010 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Click the picture above to level up my card!
It's time well appreciated!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MarioStrikerz
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Teen Life (Remake,IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby caninelover911 on Sat May 08, 2010 11:39 am

Melissa heard a knock on the door she was going to put her head back to pillow but then she heard her name. She she climbed out of her bed and walked to the door she opened it to see Eric

"Hey Eric ..do you have to deliver the mail so earlier" she said with a small yawn

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

caninelover911
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MarioStrikerz on Sat May 08, 2010 12:01 pm

"Yeah,sorry,the principal told me to."He said,scratching the back of his neck."So,uh,what's up?"He asked,trying to seem like he didn't have a crush on her.Like is was a friendly conversation.

Taylor grabbed a towel and walked to the pool house.He knew that no one is swimming this early.He took off his socks,shirt,and shoes,then dove in.The water was lukewarm in the morning,the janitor leaves the heat off at night.He was hoping to stay alone,when he heard footsteps of someone.He saw a shadow and sighed.

MarioStrikerz
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sat May 08, 2010 12:10 pm

Emma heard a knock on her and Melissas door. Emma was pretty much already awake. Emma was gonna try to go to sleep but it was Eric this was great they might talk for hours. Emma pushed the covers over and then walked over to where her brush was. She brushed her hair then walked up to the door. "Eric you should tell the principal not to make you give mail so early it gets annoying some days you know" Then Emma walked out past Eric and was just walking around the halls. She had fell asleep in her jeans and blue t-shirt last night. So now she was walking around. She was outside and stopped at a tree. She had liked the trees. So she sat under the tree today.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby caninelover911 on Sat May 08, 2010 12:37 pm

Melissa giggled as Emma walked away then she looked at Eric "Well right now really nothing I guess since you have waken me I should start getting ready" Melissa shrugged and leaned against the door "So whats up with you ?" she was still kind of drowsy but she was kind of glad Eric woke her up now she wasn't going to late for her classes or breakfast but she wished she could have slept a little longer

caninelover911
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MarioStrikerz on Sat May 08, 2010 12:44 pm

The footsteps Taylor heard were gone now,they passed the pool house.He let out a big breath of air,and swam.

Eric moved out of the way for Emma."Um...Nothing really."He smiled.

Taylor felt a hand come from under him,and grab his ankle."Oh my G-!"And he sunk in.

Eric heard the scream."Did you hear that?"

Taylor looked down to noticed the janitor's almost lifeless body,hooked onto his ankle was his hand.He swam up and got another yelp out."Hel-!"

Eric looked around.He knew nothing of what was going on.

MarioStrikerz
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby caninelover911 on Sat May 08, 2010 12:49 pm

Melissa had heard something but she wasn't sure what is was and she wasn't sure if she was really hearing things or if she was just that tired. Melissa walked pass Eric out into the hall she looked at him "Want to go check it out ?" she said. Melissa wasn't sure what she suspected to find but this would be something new and interesting so why not. She stood waiting for Eric to answer to see if he was going to join her.

caninelover911
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MarioStrikerz on Sat May 08, 2010 12:57 pm

Eric nodded and followed her."It sounded like it came from the pool house."

Taylor sank to the bottom,unconcious.The janitor was dead now,but Taylor still had a chance.

Eric noticed Emma at a tree."Emma!Wake up!I heard a noise from the pool house,me and Melissa are going to check it out,come with us if you like!"

MarioStrikerz
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sat May 08, 2010 1:11 pm

Emma stood up. She heard sounds from the pool jouse as well. But when she got invited to go check it out she ran out from under the tree "I was not sleeping!" Then she ran towards the pool house. She was a fast runner. When she made it to the pool she saw a body at the bottom of the pool and Taylor trying to get above the water. Emma grabbed his hand. She then tried to pull Taylor up. She had got Taylor out of the water. But she couldnt get him onto the ground because of the hand so she took the dead hand off his ankle and then pulled him up onto the ground. "Taylor you okay!?"

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby caninelover911 on Sat May 08, 2010 1:18 pm

Melissa went with Eric to get Emma then she followed Emma to the pool house. She watched as Emma pulled Taylor out of the water then she attention went from Taylor to the pool. The water made it hard for her to see but she was trying to figure out who the dead person was.Melissa could see that Taylor was still unconscious lucky she had learned CPR one summer. She got on the floor and did CPR on Taylor until he coughed up some water Melissa was glad to see her work had paid off and that Taylor was going to live. Unlike the person in the pool.

caninelover911
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MarioStrikerz on Sat May 08, 2010 1:21 pm

Taylor coughed violently."Oh my God...I think the janitor is a murderer...He tried killing me,he probably got pushed in their while trying to kill someone..."

Eric tilted his head."Taylor,that's crazy talk!"

MarioStrikerz
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sat May 08, 2010 1:24 pm

Emma watched Melissa do CPR on Taylor. Emma had known how but she just let Melissa help. Then she looked at Taylor "Are you okay?" Then she looked at Eric and said "Its not crazy talk Eric I saw a hand on his ankle when i pulled him out of the water"

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby caninelover911 on Sat May 08, 2010 1:25 pm

Melissa was still sitting on floor "Well since I only see one body in there I don't think he was trying to kill anyone else..maybe he just fell in and didn't know how to swim he was probably grabbing you trying to get out" Melissa looked back in water "So do we call a teacher or the police or something who's going to get him out ?"

caninelover911
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MarioStrikerz on Sat May 08, 2010 1:29 pm

Eric nodded."Call an ambulance and the police,we need to figure out what happened here."

Taylor looked up and noticed Emma,the girl he's had a crush on his since they first met.He shook his head to get out of his trance."Did you guys see anything else happening?"

Eric nodded."Yeah,last night a girl ran out of the pool house screaming,her arm was cut and she was bleeding bad."

MarioStrikerz
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sat May 08, 2010 1:33 pm

Emma shook her head "I didnt see anything thats the first time" Then Emma said "I can phone I dont have my cell on me" then she just looked at Taylor and back to the others. "Last night? I only heard screaming but I didnt think it was anything bad"

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MarioStrikerz on Sat May 08, 2010 1:38 pm

Eric nodded."It was really bad,she ran of into the woods,I heard her trip,but she disappeared.Maybe she fell in a mine shaft?"

Taylor gasped."Wait a minute,my older sister was dating the janitor,she said she was going to break up with him because he was killing people!That was my sister!"

Eric stepped back."Wow...Taylor...I'm...I'm so sorry..."

MarioStrikerz
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby caninelover911 on Sat May 08, 2010 1:40 pm

Melissa got up she had left her phone in her room. "By right back guys" Melissa left the pool house and ran down the hall back to her room. She was glad she had forgot to close the door or she would have been locked out. She walked into the room and got her cell phone and her key card she closed the door and went back to the pool house. She dialed 911 and put the phone to her ear "Hello we need the police and ambulance to come to San Diego high school there is a dead man in our pool" the police and Melissa talked for a few minutes then she gave them the address and hung up the phone. She walked over to the small group and stood next to Eric "Okay they are on there way they said it will be about ten minutes before they get here"

caninelover911
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MarioStrikerz on Sat May 08, 2010 1:50 pm

Taylor was still remembering his sister.He was sitting with his legs crossed,tears rolling down his cheeks.

Eric sighed."You alright?"

Taylor got up and ran to his dorm.

MarioStrikerz
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby caninelover911 on Sat May 08, 2010 2:01 pm

Melissa looked at Eric as Taylor ran out of the pool house "Is he going to be okay ?" she asked with a concerned looked on her face and a hint of worry in her voice. She could hear sirens in the distance not far away he head turned from Eric to a staff member as one walked into the pool house. "What are kids doing here this earlier you guys should still be sleeping or getting ready for school" Melissa could tell by the women outfit that she was a cafeteria lady "Um well we heard sounds coming from our dorm and came here and we found" Melissa stopped short and looked at the pool. The lady walked over to the pool and looked down she saw the body and looked at the kids "Maybe you guys should go back to your dorms I will go call the police" Melissa looked at the lady "No need I already did" The lady nodded "That's good but you guys should still get going I will wait here for the police" Melissa nodded she walked out of the pool house and took a sit against the wall she knew that the lady told her to go back to her dorm but she had a feeling that the police was going to question her like the other three so there wasn't a real reason for her to go anywhere.

caninelover911
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MarioStrikerz on Sat May 08, 2010 2:08 pm

The principal was alerted about the murder.His voice came up on the intercom,he was trying to keep it stern and straight."Hello,students.Today,all classes are closed due to the loss of out janitor."

Eric walked next to Melissa out of the pool house."So the janitor was a killer.He killed Taylor's sister,and many other people."

MarioStrikerz
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!