Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Teen Titans(OOC Sign Up)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Teen Titans(OOC Sign Up)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXblackrosesXx on Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:17 pm

Okay,so I saw a Teen Titans RP,but unfortunatly...I was to late. It died,and there was probably no chance to reviving it. I am making this so anyone who was/wants to be part of it,can experience the fun!

xMoonlightXRosex is the other person in control of this RP. She can kick you out is she(And if I) see fit. So follow the rules,and all of us will be fine.

Rules
*No God-modding,NO ONE LIKES IT. So don't do it,and you'll get a virtual cookie,every time you don't!

*When making an OC,please remember...Everyone hates the really obvious Mary-sues/Gary Stus,so please refrain from doing that,as much as you can. And I'm not saying,you have to make extremly untalented superheros,OR all of them are untrained,I'm just simply stating, Even Superman has kryptonite.

* Please try to keep cussing PG rater,like those Disney movies. Damn or hell is fine.

*I don't expect a whole book of a post,but at least trymaking the red X{Unintentional TT quote XD} on the bottom,a green checkmark. Only exception to this rule,is if you're having writers block,but don't have it every post.

*If you break these rules...Me and xMoonlightxRosesx maintain the right to kick your sorry butt out of the RP. If you refuse to leave, we'll call the moderator on your butt.(I hope it isn't necessary..)

*One last thing.be at least semi-literate,we don't need to waste one perfectly good hour of our lives trying to decipher th1$,0r 7h47. Also,to keep this new one alive,try posting at least every other day.

Also,if your going on vacation,or being dragged somewhere without internet,please let someone know in advance,so we aren't all waiting for you to post.

So,what do you think?The character sheet will be in under this,but if you want an original Teen Titans,ask!^_^

Name:
Features(Descriptions,links,or pics,anime if you wish.)
History:(If you want to put a lot,go ahead,but you can also put "Comes out in the RP.")
Love Intrests:(Just in case you want some romance..)
Power:
Weakness:
Race:

Okay,I'll post my character in a bit. Anything I missed? Tell me,and I'll fix it!
Oh,and a rule I forgot..

*In fights,posts like this are acceptable.
"Joe ran up to Kandy,and hit her,then went to kick her."(And ect.) Just don't overdo the whole hit-and-contact thing. This is an unacceptable responce:
"Kandy dodged the punch,and dodged the kick,throwing him against a wall,and K'Oing him."
^^ -.- No. Def.,no if I see this I will tell you,as a warning,and you'll get one more,than you get the boot. Also,none of:
"Joe hit Kandy with a punch,then kicked her in the gut. Then he grabbed her by the hair and threw her into a rock,succesfully K'Oing her."
No K'Oing without the character's owner saying so. But please,no long drawn out fights!

Robin-
Starfire-xXblackrosesXx(Temp)
Raven-
Cyborg-SousaTuba
Beast Boy-Conumbra
Last edited by xXblackrosesXx on Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image <----Click please! I don't want my dragon to die!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xXblackrosesXx
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Teen Titans(OOC Sign Up)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damien Silverwing on Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:28 pm

Hello. I used to be a fan of the show and I thought it would be run ^^. In advance, I am leaving on a trip tonight for a few days. My post may come late at night when I am in the hotel room. I will send in my bio soon, this day. I am looking for a picture and thinking ^^ - Damien
What is immortality if not but a curse of the flesh? True immortality is not living forever, but leaving something behind to be remembered.
Treachery, war, and Lords in waiting. OOC
Treachery, war, and Lord in waiting IC (still accepting!)
NEEDS PEOPLE!
Welcome to Dracula's Castle. (IC closed)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Damien Silverwing
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:30 pm

Name: Sodam Yat /Ion

Features: Image

History:Comes out in rp
Love Intrests: Need to see female characters first

Power: Daxamite powers, His ring, and using Ion.

Weakness:
Need Solar Energy
Lead
Magic
Vision limitation

Race:Daxamite
Have you ever dreamed of being extraordinary, being able to wield a super-human ability? Tissue Regeneration, Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation? What If I told you could, the way to obtain these abilities is simple. Click the Links.
OOC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29924.html
IC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29956.html

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damien Silverwing on Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:36 pm

Name: Aisu Kappa.
Apperance: http://static.minitokyo.net/view/02/24/103702.jpg just imagine it with blue hair and eyes.

History: comes out in rp.
Power: controls the element water, flight
Weakness: fire. Cannot control water anywhere it isn't present. (water in the body does not count for him). Also needs to 'recharge' in the sun at least an hour everyday.
race: Lacardian

Damien Silverwing
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kumiko on Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:42 pm

Name:Salvage
Features:Image
History:Comes out in the RP.
Love Interests: I wouldn't mind a romantic rp!
Power: High agility and unnatural balance. Salvage can turn one hand into a skeleton blade that can cut through any metal it comes across.
Weakness: When Salvage attacks he is using a large amount of his calories. As the calories go down his body starts to lose water and natrual protein. He can only fight for three hours before he is completely useless
Race:Human
It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets. - Kumiko

Kumiko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:53 pm

Name: Darkvine
History: May come out in RP.
Love Intrests: Elizabeth “Lizzy” Adams
Power: Manipulation of dark energy (such as Raven) and manipulation of plantlife.
Weakness: Becomes weak at dusk.
Race: Corrupted Angel
Last edited by Reaslu on Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
imahugefaggotplsignorethis.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:55 pm

Name: Elizabeth “Lizzy” Adams
History: Comes out in the RP
Love Intrests: Darkvine
Power: Able to shape shift into anyone she’s come in contact with
Weakness: She’s claustrophobic and freaks out when she’s confined in a small place
Race: Mutant
Last edited by Kirai-chan on Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BTF Fanatic Girls: Angel(Craig)~Kirai(Mike)~Puppy(Matt) <333
ImageImage

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXblackrosesXx on Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:14 pm

Name:Amy)Nickname-Aim)
Features: Short brown hair that stops along the neck line. Her hair is highlited pink on the tips,all around her head. She has dark brown eyes,and has an average build,from playing basketball. She has very light skin color,due to her being half-American,half-French. She is 5"2
History:Comes out in the RP.
Love Intrests:None yet..
Power:Telekinisis,Precognitive telepathy.
Weakness:Her family,friends.(Not as peer pressure,think more she loves them so much,she's willing to die for them.)
Race: Human.

Name:Simply(Nicknamed-Hydra)
Features: Her hair is naturally green(As if in anime)Image Green eyes,and stands around 5"7. SHe also has slightly blue skin. Just a hint of it. The rest is very pale white.
History:Essentially,she doesn't remember,only the last minutes of her memory before the blankness. Reveals more in the RP
Love Intrests:None.
Power:Hydrakinisis(Controlling water with her mind)Flying.
Weakness: If anything penetrates her skin,she is immobilized.
Race:Arrlention(from the planet Arrlentia)

Okay,You can have four OCs max,but only TWO are allowed to be good,and TWO allowed to be villians.
I will start when I have two original Teen TItans filled,and one OC(Besides my two)
Nicknames are optional,as are pictures.
I'll take Starfire,as soon as someone takes another original Titan,but she'll be avalible,still.

Edit--Ahh! So many people...Okay,good bios everyone! chulance,Damien,Kumiko,Mr.EmoMuffin,Kirai-Chan you're in!
Last edited by xXblackrosesXx on Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xXblackrosesXx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xMoonlightXRosex on Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:34 pm

Hey! Sorry i'm late, Rose! ^_^'

Name: Yume
History: Grew up with absolutely no information of who her parents were. Made money by singing/entertaining at a family bar. Lives in the forrest
Love Intrests: None, so far..
Power: Yume gains power from the hearts of others- no she doesnt eat them. XD If she senses a great amount of happiness, she'll get more powerful, and when theres enough love, she'll kind of go into a 'super' state. You know, turns gold, flies, a magical staff appears, she can use magic on people, ect. :3
Weakness: Believes there is good to be found in everyone, Will help ANYONE who is hurt, and is too trusting
Race: Human..she thinks. She really doesnt remember her past or what she is or why she has this power
Last edited by xMoonlightXRosex on Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xMoonlightXRosex
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SousaTuba on Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:34 pm

Name: Mimi Sanders
Features: http://fc07.deviantart.com/fs39/f/2008/339/8/1/Mime_by_ClockSausie.jpg picture was WAAAY too big to put on here.
History: Not much. Born in Paris and moved to the US as a child, she's a mute by choice. Talking never got her very far anyway. The rest doesn't really matter, she's lived a basically normal life with her family.
Love Intrests: Not really looking, but if someone happens to catch her eye...
Power: Control over space. i.e. she mimes a box. A box appears. She mimes throwing a rope and catching someone. That happens.
Weakness: Really loud sounds
Race: Human

And I'll take a canon character. Like Cyborg or BB. Either one.
Last edited by SousaTuba on Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SousaTuba
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HISS on Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:35 pm

Name: Kur
History: Comes out in the RP.
Love Intrests: None as of now.
Power: Mind control and Necromancy. She's still working on her mind control, only being able to read people's thoughts, but she has full control over her Necromancy.
Weakness: Holy powers or some kind of light attack. Since she came from Hell, anything that came from Heaven would hurt her.
Race: Demon.

HISS
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXblackrosesXx on Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:49 pm

It's okay MoonlightRose,I was about to PM you the link!
I guess we have a Cyborg(It was the first one you said,so I'll go with it,and I'll play Stafire for time being. The others,will be out on a mission or something ^_^ Well
Moonlight your accepted,nice character.
SousaTube is accepted,and so is HISS. I'll try to get the IC up...Around 9:00!

-Slaps head- Sorry Moonlight!

xXblackrosesXx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:55 pm

Lol, Midnight, you'll have 'super mode' all the time if you hang around Darkvine and Izzy. :] They in love. <3

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conumbra on Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:56 pm

(Edit: Guess I was too late :( )

Conumbra
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXblackrosesXx on Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:07 pm

To late for what? We're always accepting!

xXblackrosesXx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conumbra on Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:29 pm

:oops: :lol: In that case can I play Beast Boy? He was my favorite character from the show.

Also I'll be going on vacation from July 4th through July 19th and won't have internet so there will be a brief hiatus for that period but otherwise, I'll try to keep posting.

Conumbra
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXblackrosesXx on Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:50 pm

Sure! I need to post the IC link,and then I'll update the character list!
Beast Boy was my favorite to! :D
There we go!
teen-titans-t24274.html
Last edited by xXblackrosesXx on Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xXblackrosesXx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:50 pm

Just FYI, I'll be gone from Wed. the 24th to Sun. the 28th, but I probably wont post either of those days as I will be leaving first thing in the morning and we wont be back until very late.
I am also going to be gone some time in August, but I don't have all of the info on that as of yet.

Name: Madison Lee
Appearance: Image

Bio: Madison is a bit like Tara I guess you could say, but in reality not much like her. Her parents abandoned her when she was five and she is currently wandering.
Love Intrests: As long as he's cute and a guy, she's up for it!
Power: To control and converse with animals. Her 'controlling' the animals is very weak at the moment, meaning she can only suggest they do something or make them do very minor things, like walk to a place, but the animal would do it at their own pace, etc.
Weakness:
Inexperience
High frequency noises
Allergic to dust and pollen
Race: Unknown, supposedly some sort of Human.
Other / FYI : Madison is neutral !! This means that she could go good or evil, though her power isn't that good... Lol.
Last edited by Forensic_Anthro on Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
noot noot

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXblackrosesXx on Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:53 pm

You have to change one thing,you kind of ;eft the bio incomplete,but once you fix that,it's accepted!

xXblackrosesXx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:55 pm

I fixed it, and I edited around a bit.
Thanks, sadly this was the last bit of time I have before I start packing for tomorrow, but I promise I'll post once I'm done!

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!