Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Tererra Academy

Tererra Academy

a part of “Tererra Academy”, a fictional universe by °ẞ0llisīic°.

A private school specializing in the education of talented, school-age indivuals who are knowledgeable in the art of weapon summoning.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Tererra Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Tererra Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:26 pm

And so begins and ends Màiri vs. Ridley. Sorry for the huge length, but setting things up took some time since this also functioned as Ridley's intro. That much aside, I hope you enjoyed all the shenanigans. ^^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Feyblue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dae Mec on Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:31 pm

And so, the epic and awesome collab post between me and Feyblue has been, well... posted! (Yeah, it's long, but it's only long because it rocks. Heh. Sorry, guys.) It was loads of fun to write. Thanks again, Fey!

Yeah, Ridley has no idea what he's doing. He's also the easiest person to troll. Ever. Màiri really toyed with him the entire time. This is going to be a rough year for him, huh? The duo's interaction was incredibly amusing, at least for me. I hope you guys like it as much as I did!
“So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dae Mec
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:48 am

Ridley is a lucky man. Not only did he get some form of spear-dance show from Mairi, he also won! Just think, he could have gotten Issei or Akira! Well, actually Issei would objectively be the best for him to go against because Issei's goal was to lose. But then he wouldn't have gotten to enjoy SUCH GREAT THIGHS. If Issei was capable of being jealous, then you can bet your ass he and Ridley would have beef right now.

Fey, I realized that at some point that Issei and Mairi have to have a duel. I'm sure a serious one could go either way once they know each other's abilities, but I'm talking about one where he simply decides to play defensively and hold out to admire Mairi as she moves. I can totally see him doing this. Even if he's eventually knocked unconscious, he'll have been the true victor. I can see Mairi getting frustrated that he could potentially be a good fight, but simply doesn't ever actually try. It would be quite ironic, considering a similar reason is why Akira apparently gets pissed off at Mairi herself.

Oh... now that I think about it, Akira might be upset with Issei. It would be quite clear he didn't actually apply himself to his fight, at least to someone like her who should know how to pick up on these things. Please no bully.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:28 am

Most definitely. While Issei might still have the problem of being floored by Bradamante's charged attacks - since unlike Ridley, he can't create a target separate from himself to be distorted in his place with enough raw energy packed into it to force Bradamante to expend all of its power just in breaking through - he'd still have the necessary skills to force her to match him, which would probably result in his win anyway, since her defenses and ability to keep up in general are sorely lacking.

Speaking of which, probably my favorite part of the fight was that Ridley managed to catch on to pretty much every weakness of Bradamante. Its attacks leave it momentarily incapable of defense due to energy consumption, it can't be used effectively in close quarters, it takes time to charge, and it can be neutralized by grabbing it. Plus, there was also him taking advantage of her own inexperience with stuff like his unintentional feint in the middle. Ridley vs. Màiri basically served as an expose of why exactly her spear is Awesome, But Impractical while also managing to have him completely blindside her by tanking a thrust, and outclass her when it came to skill.

Although, if she starts actually practicing again, a match between her and a serious Issei would start looking a lot fairer, as would the odds of a rematch against Ridley with her taking things seriously and him not quite so worked up.

Regardless, I look forward to seeing how things turn out. :D

Feyblue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:08 am

Leilani is officially in the academy! Thank you Big B for letting me participate, and I hope to have Leilani kick every single one of your asses! She probably won't, but dammit if she isn't gonna try!
Don't piss me off. I will personally come to your house and tilt every painting I come across.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:44 am

I can only say that if she wants private tutoring to help her speed her training up instead of going at around the same pace as the rest of the students, she should befriend Issei, who is currently the most experienced fighter of the group. That, or Akira, but given their apparent history, it would probably be easier to deal with Barusak. Even if, for some reason, he did not like Mairi, she could simply bribe him (Should not be hard to figure out how).

I'm assuming she would get serious about that sort of stuff later on. I don't plan for Issei to really take anything too seriously until the others kinda catch up in experience and stuff. Right now, I can't imagine anybody but Akira giving him too much trouble at close range, and any ranged combatants would explode if he could close the distance. But this is Serious Issei I am talking about, and this seems more like a PvE RP. Likely, I don't plan on Issei ever winning any form of PvP in the early stages, at least. He would much rather gawk at thighs than to put effort into beating other people. Victories would only bring honor to his family, after all. In a way, I would compare him to Gilgamesh, in that he should be a very strong person, but because of a flaw in his personality, he rarely actually becomes a serious threat.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:40 am

FamishedPants wrote:She should befriend Issei, who is currently the most experienced fighter of the group.

Or Leilani, considering she's literally lived at the Academy since she was young, but you'd have to keep up with her training regimen.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby °ẞ0llisīic° on Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:20 am

No problem Thunder. Also, I'm sorry, cuz I just skip all your fight scenes and just read the dialogue because it's so damn LOOONG. But that shows you're a great writer. Keep up the great work! ;)

°ẞ0llisīic°
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:49 pm

Alright, now that our fights are over, it is time for Issei to meme Mairi once again. The unseen Barusak is the deadliest!

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:54 pm

I'll respond in a bit. Don't want to get too carried away with spamming posts, since plenty of people still need to catch up.

Feyblue
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:10 pm

I just finally replied to a roleplay I had been waited on for two weeks, I don't mind waiting a bit myself.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TFE Wolf on Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:06 pm

Uh, so, Boll, how will the students get there rank and when do they head back to their rooms? Just curious before I post anything else.
Did you know, Shinigami love red apples?

TFE Wolf
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby °ẞ0llisīic° on Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:22 pm

AFter everyone leaves the gym, it's mingling time, then dinner, then the students will gather the next day to see what rank they are on the board. That should be good. Also, could somebody sum up what's happening for me? I'm kind of lost on my post. Also, I think Akira should talk with Fintan or maybe began talking with Mairi and whoever is with her (Just Issei I think..)

°ẞ0llisīic°
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:49 pm

From what I remember, there's a hole in the roof from when Eve "fought", Seth had some sort of mental breakdown and passed out, only to reawaken shortly after, and Issei had a fight with Fei Bleu, which although was blatantly Issei's fight, ended with Issei himself decided to forfeit. Mairi and Ridley fought, with Ridley tanking a blow from her special spear and then some lewd falling shenanigans happened, before the fight was concluded in Ridley's favor.

Afterwards, Mairi decided to take some time to herself to lol but Issei decided to follow her because he was confused as to why her fight ended the way it did. Nobody else has reacted to Mairi and Ridley's fight ending as of this OOC post.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:40 pm

And since I don't really know how to shoehorn Leilani in without feeling like I'm posting too soon, anyone who wants to interact with her is more than welcome to find her either out jogging, or working out in the gym working out with 75 pound dumbbells. Since she's a ward of the Academy, we can assume anyone who's been there for at least a year will know her, and consider her at least an acquaintance if not a friend.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TFE Wolf on Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:16 am

Well Seth is out walking and not caring about anything right now. He wouldn't see or hear her unless she bumped into him. If she is jogging you're more than welcome to start it, I just posted and don't like to post twice in a row.

TFE Wolf
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:41 am

If Issei was available, you can be sure he'd somehow gravitate towards dem thighs. :^)

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dae Mec on Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:46 am

Yeah, Ridley's also free right now, since his unforgettable encounter with Mairi is over. I can have him wander off in her direction.

... I just realized this. Ridley's probably gonna become the straight man/hapless ordinary guy/foil to a lot of people, huh? Heh.

Dae Mec
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby °ẞ0llisīic° on Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:14 pm

Do you think adding footnotes saying whats going on in the post would be good? It's helped with espeically long posts.

°ẞ0llisīic°
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:36 pm

I've been writing way too much per post lately. I guess I am having a lot of fun with Issei, because he's a fun character. Most of my other, bland OCs don't get as much attention, or I'll only write as much to match other posters.

I could try adding a small tl;dr, but it'd be best to read what is written to understand exactly what is going on.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!