Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Tererra Academy

Tererra Academy

a part of “Tererra Academy”, a fictional universe by °ẞ0llisīic°.

A private school specializing in the education of talented, school-age indivuals who are knowledgeable in the art of weapon summoning.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Tererra Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Tererra Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:51 pm

I can't help but shake the feeling that Issei's gonna tell someone that people die if they are killed lol. And hey, if he ends up wandering into the fitness area, he'll definitely find her with thighs on full display!
Don't piss me off. I will personally come to your house and tilt every painting I come across.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:15 pm

I mean if people YOLO and try to get themselves murdered, he might have to whip out that classic line.

I think Issei will have many chances to interact with Leilani. He kinda only has two modes: Fight and Thight. :^) I do not think her harsh training regimen would put him off, but rather attract him. He can't really entertain himself, so they might actually get along pretty well, assuming she can deal with his obsession.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TFE Wolf on Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:23 pm

I'm not sure, I've never used them. If you'd like it I can, but otherwise I'm fine reading everything. I mean, I did come here to see different people's writing and all their ideas. I don't mind the long posts.

Oh, and Seth is also up very early to run and then to work out, so he might run into Lei often. He just didn't the first day because a lot was going on and he didn't show up until later in the day. But he prefers early morning or late night when it's cooler out instead of intensely hot during the hotter seasons.
Did you know, Shinigami love red apples?

TFE Wolf
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:31 pm

Yeah, summarizing each post seems like a really bad - not to mention slightly insulting - idea to me. It A: means that important things can very easily slip under the radar, and B: provides incentive to pretty much ignore the posts of anyone you're not directly interacting with. As somebody who tries to throw a lot of silliness and such into my posts, or at the very least make them interesting to other people, I'd be a little bit offended to know that 90% of the RP would probably just be skimming and ignoring what I was saying. Maybe it's just unreasonable ego-stroking on my part, but I do like knowing that people are enjoying what I create, and active readership is a critical part of that.

Feyblue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:47 pm

Don't worry, Fey, I'll stroke you.

...Your ego. I'll stroke your ego, t-that's what I meant!

It may not seem like it because my reading comprehension is fairly potato, but I do enjoy reading posts all the way through (unless the RP is especially big). I can see where Fey is coming from. And that sounds a bit lewd now that I've wrote this, I should probably go take a cold shower or something, I'm not even that kind of guy tbh. But anyways, I can understand how Fey could feel insulted by essentially being told that any posts written won't really be fully paid attention to, it would likely be best to forget that idea and simply sit down and read it when the time is available. If a post is too confusing, clarification can always be given. I don't mind writing tl;drs for my post should you need it, but it would be more of a pain to do so for every post, especially since I try to make the long read enjoyable.

Most of the time, my posts aren't very serious in content, and if you truly want to skip through them, just pay attention to where there is dialogue because most of the other stuff is just my OC's thoughts.

EDIT: If anybody is interested, LIMBO, a rather awesome platformer, is currently available for free on Steam. The offer seems to only be for today, so grab it while you can, you won't regret it~!

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:22 pm

Oh no, bud. I died to one too many spiders on the 360 to want to get it for Steam.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lolkatlove on Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:00 pm

Fey I honestly love your posts !! So much detail !!

I honestly don't know where you find the time to write such detail !! Same to you Famished

Good shout on Limbo, I've downloaded it but the spider on the trailer did worry me .... looked a bit.... large.... :') (not a spider fan) I currently troll ARK a lot at the moment, had to start a new character though as a server I was on got shut down unexpectedly D:<

Lolkatlove
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby °ẞ0llisīic° on Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:54 am

Would one of you like being a co-game master? If you tell me how, I can assign one.

°ẞ0llisīic°
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TFE Wolf on Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:14 pm

I'd rather not.... too much responsibility. Plus I would have no clue what I should or shouldn't do so....

OH, and are meals going to be restaurant order style, or buffet style, or something else?

TFE Wolf
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LadyMaugre on Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:00 am

Oh hey. I've come back after a long hiatus from this site, so please forgive me if I'm doing this wrong...
Is this where we reserve characters? Sorry, I'm dumb and I didn't see if you guys are still looking for players.

LadyMaugre
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby °ẞ0llisīic° on Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:34 pm

Yep, this is where you reserve. And, welcome back!

°ẞ0llisīic°
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LadyMaugre on Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:32 pm

Thank you! I have a question about faceclaims. Must it be an existing anime character or is any other picture that fits okay too? I want to use a picture of a boy I found, but he doesn't seem to be an anime character (that I know of anyway).

Also if possible, I'll reserve this guy as a Blue ranked Blade.

LadyMaugre
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby °ẞ0llisīic° on Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:59 pm

Use any FC you'd like! Also, is he genuinely a blue ranked, or is he just put there for a different reason, but is actually a good fighter? We seem to get those cases a lot.

°ẞ0llisīic°
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:33 pm

Hey, Leilani could be beaten easily by at least five of you. I pointed out she's useless outside of the point-blank area she's able to grab things in, and I figure in a city where monsters are capable of coming in multiple shapes and sizes, utility and how many situations your weapon can fit in to is considered more important than being able to grab human-sized things so you can punch them and provide an okay-at-best lookout from up in the air when it comes to ranking the people that you're choosing for this mission. So against students who haven't learned how to avoid her instant-death radius of five feet(or however far someone else can throw her), Lei looks strong and could match select Red-Rangers. Against anything with the high ground and a bit of range or is big enough that her strength isn't that relevant? Lei falls off HARD. It's the linear fighter/quadratic wizard problem from DnD

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:02 pm

Great minds think alike, I guess?

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LadyMaugre on Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:17 pm

°ẞ0llisīic° wrote:Use any FC you'd like! Also, is he genuinely a blue ranked, or is he just put there for a different reason, but is actually a good fighter? We seem to get those cases a lot.

Oh, about that. I was thinking he's actually a good fighter in general (hand-to-hand, normal weapons...). But when it comes to controlling/summoning his weapon, he needs a little more work. I don't mind changing his rank if that doesn't work though.

LadyMaugre
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:56 pm

Oh, c'mon, Boi. I'm genuinely blue ranked, at least. :P Màiri has absolutely no skill whatsoever, so from the standpoint of the system, she totally deserves her rank.

Feyblue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:14 pm

You could at least have made your FC this before saying that, Fey. Would have been perfect.

And Issei will admit that she looks great in tights, but he will never apologize!

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby °ẞ0llisīic° on Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:48 pm

I guess that makes some kind of sense. And yeah, I'll accept your idea for your character. Are any of you posting soon, also? Just wondering cuz lately the rp's I'm part of are going pretty slow.

°ẞ0llisīic°
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LadyMaugre on Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:48 am

Okay, I've submitted my character. I hope I included everything that was required. If I did something wrong, please tell me and I'll go fix it as soon as possible.

LadyMaugre
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!