Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Academy of Domito Tenebrae

a part of “The Academy of Domito Tenebrae”, a fictional universe by Mr. Baneling Squishy.

Also known as the Academy of Mastering Darkness, this place was built because of what happened to Earth. Because of a new, unthinkable enemy we face, which turns our own children against us. But there is something very wrong about this place...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Academy of Domito Tenebrae”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:15 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Academy of Domito Tenebrae"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: The Academy of Domito Tenebrae

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blaire Rosewood on Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:32 pm

I'll make a character some time tomorrow :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blaire Rosewood
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:34 pm

Alright good. Great to see!

A "Creatures of Darkness" thread will be posted soon as well, so anyone with any idea for evil creatures to fight can post them.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:02 pm

Hey there!

This looks really awesome. However, if I am to join I will have to wait until tomorrow morning (GMT) to get it up, as i am rather busy today. :-)
Forever in my dreams, where dreamer flown,
To the world above and greatly renown.
For its constant bubble, scaling of height.
Into the dawning sea and eventful light,
To dream the dream of dreamer's love,
Yet we stall our mind to fiction above.
Belong to life and green-blue flow,
To reddish hearts that we greatly show.

Sanarith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:25 pm

Thats fine!

Just so long as you post here so I know to annoy/pester/remind you later. Also it helps show interest and gets other out of the shadows....pun not intended, but widely accepted.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:49 am

So, to recap everyone, two characters so far, with somewhere between 2-4 more promised OTW.

If enough characters come in by today, we can start posting today. We are always open to more applications though!

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:52 am

Ok, ok, ok......man! why couldn't i just stay hidden and dead.....Mr. Baneling Squishy is dragging me here against my will!!!! lol jk, i'll have a character up either tomorrow or saturday. I am bout to head BACK to bed to sleep so that i ain't dieing at work tonight. (we don't get to use the net at work...) I'll work on what i can during work and then type it up.

Death is here!
And on the eighth day, Death said "Let the killing begin!"

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:28 pm

So, death, you promised me a character by the end of the weekend, so that is when we are starting.

I will be making the first post.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:14 pm

There its been submitted.....

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mortalcreator on Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:51 pm

Are new characters being accepted? Also, would it be acceptable for a Warper to use explosives as her weapon of choice?

mortalcreator
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!