Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Chronicles of Kizara

The Chronicles of Kizara

a part of “The Chronicles of Kizara”, a fictional universe by XianEvermor.

The schism that divided the people is coming to a head. Full scale war between the Imperium and the Exiles is on the horizon, as well as the prophetical "end of days." With the universe hurtling towards disaster, what will you do?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Chronicles of Kizara”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Chronicles of Kizara

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:05 pm

I can't really reply to those posts, so I shall wait in the shadows xD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirinak on Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:35 pm

i should have my reply up this evening X
Crush their dreams, Destroy their hopes, Break their backs.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kirinak
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XianEvermor on Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:44 am

My post is up, as is a profile on the Arbiter and her companion :)

All the pieces are in place... one more post from Kirinak will get the continuity back in order and then the dominoes will begin to fall. Oooh I can't wait... I have an amusement park full of horrible things in store for all of you >:D I've been having dreams about this all week. I hope everyone has enjoyed the ride so far.

-X

XianEvermor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirinak on Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:38 pm

Hmmm death, dismemberment, mayhem, and destruction. *drools in anticipation* in my head i am hopping for some space combat, if the Parador gets locked in with another titan class vessel there is a maneuver that i would like to run past you to see if i can use it, X. It is a truly magnificent finisher or last ditch attack. Also i like the "assistant" nice touch naming him Asteroth that is a name that i know well lol. At any rate have fun with responding to my post there is a chance here to get more out of Gabriel about his past if you so wish. *wipes away drool, then drools again* suspense! damn the suspense!

Kirinak
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XianEvermor on Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:33 am

Uh... I was actually going to reply tonight but I got distracted with my Deviant art account and ended up browsing through all my old shit, and visiting all the pages I used to frequent like a STALKER up all night... My post should be up soon. I realize this is an unusual spurt of activity from me... don't get used to it :P I've just been doing fuck-all the past few days and have had nothing to do but hawk-eye my RP page and play LA Noir. :D

-X

P.S. I did a quick doodle of Scarlett and Astaroth today. Thought I would share. Also was unable to access RPGateway for several hours today due to an SQL error on the admin side which is the second time I've been unable to access my writing for an extended period in as many days, so I may take some time to back up our RP someplace safe in case the site goes down and our data gets corrupted. Shouldn't take me long. New post up by Saturday evening. If anyone uses Twitter, I made an account just so I could complain to the RPGateway admin about the SQL error :D but I can tweet RP updates to anyone who uses the site instead of spamming the OOC channel. Up to you guys, I'm just as happy letting it collect dust until the next time I can't access my writing ^.^ just search @XianEvermor and you should find me.

-X

XianEvermor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XianEvermor on Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:20 am

The first half of my post is up. Getting a little too tired to focus on my writing :) I should have the second half up tomorrow or Monday.

*tips the first domino.* :D

-X

XianEvermor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby goblinslayer on Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:49 pm

Man, this is getting exciting!!!!

No place for me to post, but I'm gonna read what happens next - very curious about the new presence on the ship...
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king

goblinslayer
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XianEvermor on Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:06 pm

The rest of my post is up, a mere 400 words D: Figured I needed to give people a chance to reply before I moved on. :) I know a lot happens in my posts, and sometimes I forget other people are participating when I write. There's just so much I want to cover in each post sometimes I feel like I'm overloading the RP with information. I hope nobody is getting frazzled with all the shit I vomit onto the page I post :P

-X

XianEvermor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby goblinslayer on Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:23 am

No, not getting frazzled at all. I actually shake with excitement each time there's a new post on the RP - it's filled with literate people! Do you know how hard it is to find an RP with people who can write more than 100 lines??? Lol

I admire all the work you put into this. :P

goblinslayer
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:37 am

Posted, but it's short and doesn't really say much. Just a lot of fluff really. I'm away these next few days, so I thought I'd just post a quick one. xD

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby goblinslayer on Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:54 am

I don't think I could write much in response, so Rai's just gonna sulk until the next post.

You have no idea how excited I am...

goblinslayer
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirinak on Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:42 pm

Ok folks after I get home and settle everyone in I shall make my post. I've been very busy this week with work and preparing for my twins first birthday party and that's why I haven't posted yet. I should have something up for you late this evening or early tomorrow oh by the way X you didn't give anything away I'm too tires to think straight lol

*Edit: Alright ladies and gents, I have posted, i have a distinct feeling that things are about to get very interesting.

Kirinak
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby goblinslayer on Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:43 am

@Kiri, that sounds like fun :P You have a theme for them?

goblinslayer
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirinak on Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:22 pm

It was pooh bear and mickeymouse Themed and I am now up to my neck in clothes lol

Kirinak
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby goblinslayer on Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:26 am

Hahahaha, sounds like fun!

goblinslayer
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XianEvermor on Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:59 pm

I apologize for the delay, i should have something on the board this weekend sometime. I've been real busy with getting ready for school and working on a house flip. As always, thanks for being patient with me. :)

-X

XianEvermor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby goblinslayer on Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:47 am

That's alright, no apology needed! :)
Which year of school are you in? If you don't mind me asking. ^_^

goblinslayer
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XianEvermor on Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:44 am

It's the sophomore year of my second go at school :)

Anyhow, I've got good news and bad news.

First the bad: The semester is already ending up being more work than I had intended it to be... While the majority of the work is not going to be hard, it will be time consuming, and there's gonna be a lot of it. :( There may be times when I won't be able to post for a week or more... I will try and warn everyone beforehand.

Now the good: On Tues and Thurs I have a two hour break between classes where I can chill and write snippets, or do whatever, also on Fri I get out really early, so assuming I don't get overloaded with busy work I should be able to make short posts fairly regularly. Should being the opportune word. It's only the first week so I'm still getting a feel for the workload, I should know better in early September just how much I can handle.

I'm trying to adhere to the time estimates I've given as close as i can because I hate leaving people hanging for long periods of time. I've done some writing between classes and I'm about half done with my post, and I should have it up on the boards Wednesday evening. Sorry for the bumpy start here, but the beginning of the semester is always a rough time for me. I just wanted you guys to know that I haven't forgotten about you and to thank everyone for being so patient :)

-X

XianEvermor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby goblinslayer on Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:14 am

Lucky you! I was going to go to university this year...didn't get the grades.

It's alright, perfectly understandable! School and RL come before all this. I'm willing to wait patiently. :) Work hard, haha!

goblinslayer
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirinak on Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:00 pm

I hope your school year is starting off well x. My oldest daughter just started kindergarten this year so I have about seventeen more years to figure out how I'm gonna come up with the money to put her and the my other three kids through college. I pray they are smart enough to get full ride scholarships. Cuz if not I'm boned lol. I will say that you are a master of suspense though. Your like relic entertainment withthe noew warhammer 40k mmo. It's coming out this day.. Now wait! This day!! Wait for it... Now this day! Ha ha! Lol sorry I'm at work and bored

Kirinak
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!