Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Chronicles of Kizara

The Chronicles of Kizara

a part of “The Chronicles of Kizara”, a fictional universe by XianEvermor.

The schism that divided the people is coming to a head. Full scale war between the Imperium and the Exiles is on the horizon, as well as the prophetical "end of days." With the universe hurtling towards disaster, what will you do?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Chronicles of Kizara”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Chronicles of Kizara

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:19 pm

I am really sorry that my posts aren't up to scratch at the moment. I have a lot of family issues that have suddenly gotten very serious. I will reply as much as I can, but I hope you understand that things can be very hard. Of course, I'm not dropping out. :) I'm enjoying this roleplay far too much. xD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XianEvermor on Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:42 pm

It's no problem Tig. Real life always takes priority. The pace of this RP was always intended to be relaxed, mostly because I have time constraints during the school year so you don't have to worry about it taking off rocket-ship like without you. and... ooOOooOOooOOoo.... a vision? And so early too! Don't think I hadn't planned on you having some either: You're talking about a GM who once left one of his players buried under the ruins of a building naked because he missed a session...

I have to think now, but you'll be receiving a PM with the contents of your vision soon (evil laugh). I should have a post for everyone up sometime tonight or tomorrow morning.

-X

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XianEvermor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:31 am

Thank you! Oh I am so sorry, I didn't think to run it past you before I did it! I hope you don't mind? Of course I didn't include the details of the vision. Completely all over the place xD

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby goblinslayer on Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:53 am

Xian...you and I share the same evilness towards players.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king

goblinslayer
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirinak on Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:32 pm

This seems to be a trait of all of us, I am the gm that once dunked some one into a well of changing via a very large eagle during a D&D game. I also once dropped a Rok on Ork warboss during a warhammer game lol. I have to say though Xian I really enjoy the way you run your games. I also have to say that you are killing me with suspense lol I can't wait to see how the people on the grudge bearer are gonna react to the aerodainians hehehehe

Note: I am currently posting this from an iPhone with a cracked screen please bear with me..... It fell out of my truck and smacked a parkinglot so yeah... I'm angry
Crush their dreams, Destroy their hopes, Break their backs.

Kirinak
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby goblinslayer on Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:09 pm

If my players miss a game without good reason in C&C (which is very much like the old D&D) I often sell them as prostitutes or allow the other players to use them as a decoy or some such thing. I always make sure they stay alive of course ;)
I agree with Kiri, you run your games really well!

@Kiri iPhone RPGG is a pain in the neck, isn't it?

goblinslayer
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XianEvermor on Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:27 pm

Well, he didn't die... their shadowrun group is stuck in the Renraku arcology during the shutdown, which is like the most horrific place to be, so they've been surviving by hitting old weapons caches and R&D labs to find supplies and stuff. Well earlier, they "rescued" a little girl... turns out the little girl was a shapeshifting meta-planar beast, and it escaped from their van while they were exploring. So the party "leader" decided to chase after it by himself while the rest of the group was occupied, and then he missed the next session. The group ended up accidentally releasing some horrible bio-weapons experiment and they brought the building down to contain it. Well... as it turns out, the shapeshifter knocked out their party leader, put on all of his clothes and gear and then left with the group, so when he came back he was naked, alone, and had a building on top of him, it was awesome.

My villain got caught a session and a half later when he failed a bluff check and the player who's identity he stole caught up with them XD

Glad you guys are having fun, I should have my post up tonight by the latest. Going to a friend's place to watch the UFC fight and I'm bringing my laptop :D

XianEvermor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirinak on Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:49 pm

Yes goblin it is an unbelievable pain in the ass.

The guy I dropped into the well of changing didn't die either he just changed from a drau to a gaxian swapped his alignment from lawful good to chaotic evil and made all of his gear liable to explode under certain conditions. And the orl won his armor save roll and his iron hide ability plus with it being Boss Ghazkul Makgurk Thraka he has ten wounds anyway plus everything else. So basically the Rok landed on his dome, cracked in half, fell apart, then he shrugged laughed and charged a baneblade tank lol

Xian I am awaiting your post most anxiously

Kirinak
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XianEvermor on Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:25 am

I apologize, I know you guys have been waiting. I got the first half of my post up, but I'm just too exhausted to write coherently. One of my idiotic friends decided it would be a wonderful idea to move... during july in arizona. It was 117 degrees today, I am wiped. I will finish the rest of my post first thing in the morning when I get up.

-X

XianEvermor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirinak on Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:50 am

A brilliant master of suspense you are *insert yoda voice and eccentric laugh* is your friend the same one who booked Jeff Dunham for a show in pheonix I'm august? Lol

Kirinak
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XianEvermor on Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:41 pm

The rest of my post is finished and on the board. Since there is bound to be a lot of dialogue coming up, I may start replying to each group individually to sort of speed things along depending on how fast replies start coming in. Regardless, I will try not to keep you guys waiting on me for too long :)

-X

XianEvermor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirinak on Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:15 pm

/facepalm fail. Everybody posted and it didn't show up for me till now on this stupid phone and I'm on my way to the saint Louis zoo with my kids *sigh* I'll have something concocted later on this evening once I get home and settled in.

@Xian we've gotta have some humor in the first contact meeting cuz Gabriel will pick on any one that he likes hehehe. For a side note the draconan share a common ancestry with the kizarians (extra-planar dragons) and as they were the first race on aerodaenah their language formed sort of a planetary basic which is like what the kizarians have but with a different accent. Think of the aerodainians having a thick southern drawl in their voice where the kizarian language is more clean.

Kirinak
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby goblinslayer on Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:13 pm

That's a super phone fail! >_<

goblinslayer
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirinak on Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:59 am

Hey all, sorry it took me an extra day to get a post up, i had one hell of a time for the last twenty four hours or so. I took a couple of small liberties to move things along and cut out some of the space chatter dialogue, if I hadn't I would have been eating up the board with short posts. But any way the Emissaries are aboard the grudge bearer now. I'm excited to see the captain's reaction to them.

Kirinak
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XianEvermor on Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:36 pm

working on my post now, and I'm submitting it as I finish each section. It will probably end up being pretty lengthy, so I'm writing it in segments.

-X

XianEvermor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirinak on Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:43 pm

I hope it rains I. The morning because I'm staying up until you get all of your post up lol. If it rains I don't have to work :-p I hate my job.......

Kirinak
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XianEvermor on Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:57 am

First two segments up. I'll be out on Friday, so I may not get the Black Rose segment up until Saturday, it depends on how late it is when I get back. I apologize for the delay, but I hope you guys enjoy what's up so far. :)

-X

XianEvermor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby goblinslayer on Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:55 am

Post should be up tonight, I'm sorry for the delay! As long as I can get at least 400 words I'll submit a post! :)

Xian, I like what you've done with the woman and Raikor! :D That reminds me, I need to send you a PM today, watch your inbox.

goblinslayer
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirinak on Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:39 pm

I'll have comething up once you get your black rose segment up

Kirinak
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XianEvermor on Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:02 am

I haven't forgotten! I just got busy and I've been exhausted... although I will admit that a large part of my being too tired to post was that I discovered the free release of Mechwarrior 4: mercinaries, and Mechwarrior Living Legends, the Crysis full conversion mod. I stayed up until 6 am the previous night playing it XD

Giant robots are something of a weakness of mine. I haven't really covered tanks and stuff in the fluff on the main page but Kizaran tanks are bi-pedal for a reason... HUGE fan of Battletech. :D See what I've been doing!

XianEvermor
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!