Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The College of the Gods

The College of the Gods

a part of “The College of the Gods”, a fictional universe by Zensai.

Gods of Myth have been said to not exist. Everyone of them has been debunked in one form or another.... try telling them that.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The College of the Gods”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The College of the Gods

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zensai on Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:28 pm

New character she wil be staying in the female dorm. ^-^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zensai
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TornZero on Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:35 am

I am in the midst of making a "wants the gods dead" character. I feel like we need more humans, but more importantly: more hatred, and this character will very likely surpass Anthony in terms of sheer enmity. >:D
Remember: If you use an A in "definitely", you're definitely an A-hole.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TornZero
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zensai on Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:17 am

All righty. ^-^ And yes Anthony needs an ally. ^_^

Zensai
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TornZero on Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:43 pm

I feel like such a horrible person.

However, it was so worth it.

TornZero
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kexia on Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:00 pm

I had nothing to do with it. I'm innocent. :D But I do love him!

kexia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lenyx on Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:01 pm

do you still pics for dorms? i found a few pics, and am hopin they are at least sorta what ya were looking for!

Lenyx
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kexia on Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:20 pm

I was looking and couldn't find ANYTHING. Hopefully you found something good, Lenyx!

kexia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zensai on Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:10 am

Lenyx I love the pictures.

Also I am waiting for Freya and others to make their post.

Zensai
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zensai on Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:59 am

New Character Felice, they are in the Female dorm.

Zensai
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lenyx on Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:52 pm

:) i'm glad you liked them! i'm a huge pic hunter xD and i refuse to ever give up until i find what i'm looking for lol

Lenyx
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TornZero on Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:12 am

I... /really/ hate trying to be patient.

TornZero
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Validrir on Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:42 am

so I've submitted a character, but I'm waiting on approval to join. However I look forward to writing with all of you.

Lord Validrir
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kexia on Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:37 am

Sweet! Welcome, Lord Validrir!

kexia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zensai on Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:36 pm

Sorry guys, I got sick.
Better now

Zensai
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zensai on Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:47 pm

New characters. Check em out. ^_^

All God spots are taken now

Zensai
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kexia on Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:55 pm

The new characters all look awesome!

kexia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TornZero on Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:10 pm

I especially like the loa. He'll be a riot. :D

TornZero
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The(Doctor)Horrible on Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:55 pm

'Ello, everyone! Can't wait to do this! (What's a loa? :))

The(Doctor)Horrible
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby -Elda_Luna-03 on Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:13 pm

This role-play seems really cool. ^.^
Submitted a character, deeeefinitely would love to play along. Hope you guys accept!
"Forty years in the winds,
I've played with you.
For the rest of our days,

I'll remain."

-Elda_Luna-03
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kexia on Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:45 am

Soooo.... How's everyone doing?

kexia
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!