Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The College of the Gods

The College of the Gods

a part of “The College of the Gods”, a fictional universe by Zensai.

Gods of Myth have been said to not exist. Everyone of them has been debunked in one form or another.... try telling them that.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The College of the Gods”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The College of the Gods

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kexia on Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:28 pm

Hmm you could have him sit with Loki wherever he sits, or you could have him sit with Anthony. Anthony might not be annoyed with him quite so much, maybe. Though I'm thinking maybe Aphrodite (or possibly Dio since they're roomies?) might lead the Mount Olympus gang over to hassle Anthony, so then Anubis could become a part of the group that way if he's already sitting there. Maybe the dog and the cats can um, play. As far as the room goes, umm maybe if they all go back there together? I'm sure Zensai has a plan for that?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kexia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Validrir on Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:18 am

done, anubis is at the table with Loki. Though he hasn't spoken to him.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lord Validrir
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:44 pm

All right, will reply as soon as possible, sorry been busy. Also if someone could pm TornZero for me? I'd be grateful. -Zensai.
"With these hands we will rebuild."

Zenia
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Validrir on Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:13 am

I pm'd him for you

Lord Validrir
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Validrir on Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:25 am

so is this gonna die after all?

Lord Validrir
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:12 pm

No it is not going to die I will post tomorrow, sorry my computer is being weird and it will be fixed tomorrow. (Using Zenia comp for the just spurts.)

Zenia
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The(Doctor)Horrible on Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:06 am

'Ello?

The(Doctor)Horrible
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!