Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Darkest of Heroes (Ooc) -Finally-

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Darkest of Heroes (Ooc) -Finally-

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dragon_Pirate on Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:41 pm

Yes indeed there is still room.
Nice name, btw.
I claim you as my lifemate.
I belong to you.
I offer my life for you.
I give to you my protection, my allegiance, my heart, my soul, and my body.
I take into my keeping the same that is yours.
Your life, happiness, and welfare will be cherished and placed above my own for all time.
You are my lifemate, bound to me for all eternity and always in my care.
~Carpathian Binding Ritual

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dragon_Pirate
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkneosoldier on Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:54 pm

hi would i be able to join in on this, it sounds like it would be fun, if so, here is my character

name: shin
race: elf
hellbringer: no
appearence: Image

bio: living peacefully for most of his years, he enjoyed the company of his family, his friends, even the people he didnt get along well with he enjoyed there company but one day his town was attack and almost destroyed, shin and a handful of young men made it out alive, from there on he has wandered the dense forests and woods

weapons: a long katana, with a red hilt, it has ancient syembols ensribed in it.
soul mate: none
magic: healing and basic ice magic
profession: bounty hunter
guild: none
extra: is very kind

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

darkneosoldier
Member for 14 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dragon_Pirate on Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:01 pm

That is fine. You are welcome to join.

Dragon_Pirate
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkneosoldier on Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:07 pm

thanks very much

darkneosoldier
Member for 14 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:34 pm

Ok, sorry that I'm abit lazy today, but can I get alittle layout of what's going on at the begining here? ^^;
~The closer you get to the light, the stronger your shadow becomes~

Inspiration Music for my RPs
Fairy Tail - Dragon Force
The Legend of Spyro - Valley of Avalar
Iji - Tor Battle
The Legend of Heroes: Sora no Kiseki SC Back to your Friends

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StandardFiend on Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:31 pm

The IC only has 7 posts so far, so it shouldn't be too much of a read. Check it out.

O heart, lament not, for this world is only metaphorical.
O soul, grieve not, for this abode is only transient.

StandardFiend
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SamuraiMaster on Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:58 pm

Where is the IC? Link plz

SamuraiMaster
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StandardFiend on Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:07 pm

Bottom of page 2.

StandardFiend
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StandardFiend on Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:45 am

Yay! My first post is up. I hope it is enjoyable.

@ darkneosoldier: I don't mean any offense by this, but could I trouble you to use some periods? And some capital letters? It would make your posts so much easier to follow... I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks this, but I'll be the brave one and say it.

StandardFiend
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mogtaki on Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:04 am

Haha aye, I would also be grateful for this.
~*Current Roleplays*~

Mogtaki
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkneosoldier on Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:10 am

oh, ok then sorry for not using them, and also how would you like our characters to meet, well mine and someone elses?

darkneosoldier
Member for 14 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StandardFiend on Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:47 pm

Sorry it took me so long to reply. The week's been busy, unfortunately.

StandardFiend
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dragon_Pirate on Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:16 pm

Its fine. Things have been somewhat hectic for me as well.
Got into a car accident yesterday.

Dragon_Pirate
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StandardFiend on Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:06 pm

Oh no! Are you alright?

StandardFiend
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dragon_Pirate on Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:18 pm

Well, I do not look like either of the cars so that is a plus.
My spine is all out of whack though and hurts like hell.
I would take some Tylenol or something but my tolerance is so high that its not even worth it. I'll end up stripping the lining of my stomach and putting myself in more pain.
So, I will pay the Chiropractor a visit and then when Im done there, I will go see the weed man.

Dragon_Pirate
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faerydae on Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:41 pm

Are you guys still taking sign ups? :D

Faerydae
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DDK on Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:11 pm

Ouch, hope your okay, hmm your actually like the second person on here in some sort of car accident, everyone should stay at home, better for rping!

Geki would you like me to post now? or wait more for Mogtaki to post?

DDK
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gekidami on Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:23 pm

It would have been good if Mogtaki posted but its been 3 days now. Go ahead.

Gekidami
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StandardFiend on Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:29 pm

I certainly hope the doctor finds nothing seriously (or permanently) wrong with you, DP, and that you recover soon.

StandardFiend
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mogtaki on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:42 pm

Oi now! I only didn't post because I didn't want Dragon to lose out in the posting standards that are usually around in an RP like this.

I was simply waiting for someone other than the general bunch who had been posting to post.

Mogtaki
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!