Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Darkest of Heroes (Ooc) -Finally-

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Darkest of Heroes (Ooc) -Finally-

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dragon_Pirate on Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:59 pm

From the enveloping shadows of the trees, eyes watched the Guild Master with hate. Cradled in her arms, the infant slept, finger curled around hers. It pulled at her heart strings, tears filling her eyes as she approached the doors of the headquarters. This would be the last time chance to look upon her granddaughter. Soon, she would be returning to the loving arms of her Soul mate, their souls living on in peace. To think that his killers would be her death as well.

The doors opened and she watched as the child was gently taken from her arms. The moment was beautiful as she watched her daughter's face light up with joy. "Kiomi." A female voice caught her attention and she glanced to her right. Beside her stood Danielle. Her dearest friend was looking at her with knowing eyes. There was nothing but silence and yet they understood each other clearly. How many times had the guild seen this same scene? How many times had they felt the pain of loss?

To everyone's surprise, their leader turned her back to them, making her way back towards the trees. They looked to Danielle, who just watched with knowing eyes, her fists clenched in anger. No one had ever seen her cry but as Kiomi gave once last glance towards her, tears fell silently from her eyes. Just like that, she was gone. Five minutes passed before a group was sent out to search for her. She was found, stabbed clear through her chest, her soul mate's necklace clutched tightly in her hands.

Now for those of you who know, I said I would include a detailed event on her death. However, due to a plot twist that I thought up, What you read above is all the detail that I can give you. Unlike in "The Line between Good and Evil", Humans and Shape shifters are going extinct. The Majority of the ones living are either Hellbringers in Cantha or Members of The Grim.
This roleplay is meant to revolve around the actions of three groups. Both guilds and the intentions of the demons who hold a contract with Spike Grenlar.

I am in need of a demon lord so if you are up for the job, Let me know but It is a character that I will be quite picky about. It is nothing personal, just a very important part of the story line.
The Guilds
The Blood Knights
Created by the Lordar's most well known hero, Kiomi Chemist. The Blood Knights once inhabited Lordar, doing their best to keep the peace between the races. It was home to all races but was composed almost entirely of Hellbringers. Every member of the Blood Knights know and care for one another like a family. They are opposed by The Grim and when their leader was murdered, They placed her two children in charge and abandoned the inhabitants of Lordar to their greed and hatred. Only one was left behind, to live their life and await the return of the others.
The Grim
Spike Grenlar created The Grim to oppose The Blood Knights. This guild is composed entirely of humans and shape shifters who decided that the Hellbringers had to much power and control. 18 years ago, they kidnapped Kiomi's new born granddaughter to draw her out of the safety of her guild and it worked. Succeeding in chasing the Blood Knights out of Lordar, They have since gained power and favor through the demons and have gone about slaughtering any who defy them.
The Worlds
Lordar
This world is home to many races. Since the murder of Kiomi Chemist, and The Blood Knights departure things have gone down hill. Over the past 18 years, the many inhabitants of this world have begun waging war against one another. Humans are a nearly extinct as are the shape shifters that once roamed wild and free throughout the vast plains and forests of this world. Elves of all kinds are retreating into the deepest areas of the forests. Dwarves are hiding deep in their mountain fortresses. Demons have swarmed from their home into Lordar and with the help of The Grim, are coming to power.
Cantha
Cantha is home to the demons and for the past 18 years has been the temporary home of The Blood Knights. It is a dark and dreary world.
The Hellbringers
Are the product of reincarnation. When a Hellbringer is born, both souls inhabit the newborn and as the child grows so does the soul within them. In times of high stress or fierce anger the second soul has a tendency to leave its home in the mind and take over the body. This soul is usually very upfront in their opinions and holds powers much stronger then then their other half and are often quite violent. However, once this soul has control until their soul mate is near. All Hellbringers can speak telepathically amongst each other.
Soul mates
There is only one soul mate for every hellbringer but they themselves are not always Hellbringers. It is not unheard of for Soul mates to be of the same sex but it is rare. For some inexplicable reason, when touched by their Soul Mate, Hellbringers regain their calm and control.

So basic and simple rules apply

YOU ARE NOT A GOD! So don't play like one.

Please, wait until I accept you before you go posting in the IC, (Which is not up yet)

I expect at least a paragraph for every post

Please, Unless you talk it out with the person, No Killing people off

Due to the sites rules, I must request that romance be simply that. NO sex. Take it to the PMs if you must.

What I say goes. No Arguements, Although all questions are welcome! :D

And in General, Let's all just be nice to one another ok?

Character Sheet
Name:
Second Soul (For hellbringers only): (Name only)
Race: (Dwarves, humans, demons, Elves, shape-shifters * and other**)
Hellbringer: (Yes or no)
Appearance: (Pictures are accepted)
Bio: (At least a paragraph please although the more the better)
Second Bio: (This is an optional choice, should you wish to tell us a bit about the life of the second soul, when they were alive.)
Weapons: (If any..pics or just a simple description will do)
Soul Mate: (I will not pick and choose this person for you. This is for us to work out amongst each other. Im not going to play match maker)
Magic: (please describe, If hellbringer, I want to know what kind of magic both souls have)
Profession: (If any..)
Guild: (Blood Knights, The Grim, or none)
Extra: (Anything else you would like to add)

* Shape Shifters are either Human or elf so please specify what type of Shape-shifter you are.
** I am open to the idea of other races as long as they fit into the rp, so just make sure to run it by me and give me a description of the race

Name: Valkyrie Chemist
Second Soul: Jensen Methric
Race: Elf
Hellbringer: Yes
Appearance: Image
Bio: Valkyrie was raised with the stories of the Blood Knights, including the details of her grandmother's death. Although everyone promises her that it is not her fault, she can't help but feel partially guilty. She grows weary of being told just how much like Kiomi that she is. One day she hopes to meet Spike face to face and finally give him the end that he deserves. Until then she helps her uncle Nathaniel with his work.
Second Bio: Despite Valkyrie's effort to learn about Jensen's past, he has stubbornly refused to speak of it. The only thing that she could dig up was that he was a soldier, no magic at all, and that he died the same night that she was born.
Weapons: None.
Soul Mate: unknown
Magic: Valkyrie has a natural affinity with animals. She can easily befriend and control them.
Profession: Apprentice Historian (Her teacher is her uncle)
Guild: Blood Knights
Extra: None

Name: Danielle Dabacar
Second Soul: Dagger
Race: Demon
Bio: Danielle was one of the first demon children to be born. Being born the same night as Azreal, son of Yuziel, she was taken to the palace to be raised properly. She was to marry Azreal when he became Demon Lord, A fate that she was happy to accept. However, after the accident that occurred, she fled to Lordar. She met Kiomi and helped to create the Blood Knights, all the while avoiding or killing the demons sent to take her back.
For the past eighteen years, She has been occupying her time killing members of The Grim, while still avoiding demons. She is waiting for the guild to return, her last promise to Kiomi.
Second Bio: A past? Dagger didn't really remember one. She could change, that much she remembered. One second she was standing on feet and with a simple matter of thought, she was running on paws, a strong and dangerous jungle cat. Just like that, with a pure and simple thought, she could change from a large predator to a small and mischievous fox. It does not seem to bother Dagger that she had no memories of her former like.
Weapons: A pair of daggers and anything else that she can get her hands on
Soul Mate: Azreal
Magic: Danielle knows quite a bit of demon magic, mostly binding magic. She is working on mastering a skill that allows her to release Dagger so that they can attack at once. (So far the results haven't been to good.)
Profession: None. She is in hiding, waiting for the guild to return.
Guild: Blood Knights
Extra: In her life Danielle has only expressed emotions for Kiomi and Azreal
Last edited by Dragon_Pirate on Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
I claim you as my lifemate.
I belong to you.
I offer my life for you.
I give to you my protection, my allegiance, my heart, my soul, and my body.
I take into my keeping the same that is yours.
Your life, happiness, and welfare will be cherished and placed above my own for all time.
You are my lifemate, bound to me for all eternity and always in my care.
~Carpathian Binding Ritual

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dragon_Pirate
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Darkest of Heroes (Ooc) -Finally-

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SamuraiMaster on Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:31 pm

looks interesting....reserve me a spot if you don't mind

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SamuraiMaster
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StandardFiend on Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:42 pm

Are you only accepting members from the prequel? Or will you take new members?

O heart, lament not, for this world is only metaphorical.
O soul, grieve not, for this abode is only transient.

StandardFiend
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dragon_Pirate on Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:46 am

I haven't had contacts with the very first characters in Lordar in a year or two now. They all quit rping. I am happily welcoming new members.

Dragon_Pirate
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SamuraiMaster on Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:13 am

Awesome. I'll see if I can't get a character up sooner or later.

SamuraiMaster
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel_Whist on Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:30 am

If the second soul is not ok, I will change it, but I'm making it of a different race than on the lost for now.

Name: Kale
Second Soul: Remiel
Race: Human
Appearance: http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs5/i/2004/3 ... ollina.jpg
Bio: Kale was born in Lordar only a year before the Blood Knights were driven out by the Grim. His mother returned home only months before he was born, after leaving home at 19, 5 years prior. She raised Kale with the help of her parents, who owned a tavern/inn, and refused to ever speak of his father. Despite his lack of a father, Kale's childhood was a bright one, full of laughter and joy, with his loving mother and grandparents. However, as time passed and war between the races worsened, Kale begin to see the hardship his people suffered through, and feel a burning desire to protect them. Now, at 19, he has left his relatively peaceful home town and the sanctuary of his family's tavern to try and make a difference in the world, roaming aimlessly and helping those in need along his travels. It is his deepest desire that the Blood Knights would return to Lordar, and that he could join them.
Second Bio: Remiel was a dragon, more akin to those in Japanese mythology than in western. He was, essentially, a spirit of the winds, capable of taking human form, though that of a turquoise Japanese dragon was his natural state. His people, the dragons, were guardians of this world, protecting the inhabitants of the world and beneffiting their lives as they could, and saw fit. He was slain by the Grim when they made their contract with the demons, as were most dragons, because the demons knew that if they did not remove them individually, and swiftly, before war broke out, that they would rally together and present a formideable enemy.
Weapons: An wrought iron spear, essentially a pole that is sharp on one end, it does not have a seperate blade and haft, but instead the haft just sharpens into the spear end.
Soul Mate: Not yet found
Magic: Kale can control wind, used primarily to enhance his own speed, and the precision and power of his strikes. Remiel, as a storm dragon, can control the wind to a much greater degree, as well as utilize lightning, and thunder to a great degree. When he gains control, a storm tends to form over head, as Remie is, quite literally, a storm bringer.
Profession: Adventurer/Hero
Guild: None
Extra: Unlike many hellbringers, Kale and Remiel are friends, and share the same desires and ambitions, working well together, though Kale prefers it when Remiel channels some of his power to Kale, as Kale feels uncomfortable relinquishing control of his own body.

Gabriel_Whist
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel_Whist on Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:30 am

Whoops, double posted somehow, my bad.

Gabriel_Whist
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dragon_Pirate on Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:37 am

Awesome. A dragon as a second soul has been talked about several times before but I have never seen anyone actually bring it into play. Well done, I might add. So you are accepted.

Dragon_Pirate
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orrin55 on Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:51 pm

Name: Aeoni Wilder
Second Soul (For hellbringers only): Argas
Age: 35 (Desdrans can live up to 150 years, some wonder if elves were part of their ancestry)
Race: Desdran (Shorter and slimmer then humans, Dresdrans have darker skin, hair ranging from white blond to onyx black, and irises of various spectrums)
Appearance: Hair is colored a dark brown, eyes are amber.
Bio: Aeoni was born in the desert and raised in the forest after an incident with his parents and his master Orrin. During a young age, Aeoni was an explorer often wandering out into the forest in search of adventure. Everytime before sunset, Orrin would appear from nowhere and carry him home resulting in a puzzled child. It wasn't until the age of ten whn the young lad began to notice signs of disturbance often being the oddly bent branch or the softer ground. A year later Aeoni finally discovered his master and with great pride, Orrin took him under his wing to learn the arts of nature.
The study was hard, the training harder as Orrin spared and quizzed him to train his mental and physical reactions. Then came the learning of patience and hunting, and finally the use of magic. Adapt in all Orrin had him taken to a small grove, and there present him with his own set of ranger clothing and equipment. From then on, Aeoni was to leave his home, and wander the world until his home was found, wether it be a forest, oasis, or desert.
Second Bio: Argas, the Bloody Flame, was in all cases a tyrant. until a certain age, Argas was a well respected mage, intent on studying the laws and theories of magic. He soon was enthralled by pyromancy and fell to become a corrupt mage, Losing his reason, but not his wits. Argas single handedly decided that the world belonged to him and those who fought back were mere vermin intent on corrupting his world. Thus his "Cleansing" of the world began, Forest fell, villages lit up and as the years passed by, Powerful being who considered him insignificant soon feared their lives at the coming of the Bloody Flame.
Finally a group of Heros allied themselves with a flight of dragons and together stormed Argas castle, How he died after that, no one knows but many rumors speculate that it was an ambush that did him in, the Fatal arrow fired by a ranger.
Weapons: Recurve Shortbow with a quiver of 40 arrows, double sheath carrying a small balanced throwing dagger and 13 in long knife, Slim scimitar with a wire-bound and circular guard(Think yo-yo)
Soul Mate: (I will not pick and choose this person for you. This is for us to work out amongst each other. Im not going to play match maker)
Magic: Aeoni has access to a range of nature spells allowing him to blend in with his surroundings, summon a tree for cover(Given enough time, he can create a grove to strike from), and assistance from fellow creatures of the wilderness.
Argas on the otherhand empathizes destruction and is more then capable of summoning wildfires and causing the ground to erupt in molten magma.
Profession: Ranger/Scout
Extra: Aeoni and Argas hold a particular hatred for each other, as such Aeoni tries his best to hold his anger, lest the Bloody Flames erupt again.

Orrin55
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:51 pm

Name: Sikes
Second Soul: Renkar
Race: Half-Demon/Half-Human
Bio: His mother was violated by a demon, giving birth to him as a half breed. She died in giving birth, leaving him as an orphan. As he lived on, people saw him as a monster, having everyone turn him off and chase him away. Then one day, his rage took over casue of a mob that was messing with him, making his second soul activate. The next thing he saw was the mob murdered and torn apart around him. After that day, he has roamed around, not staying in one place for to long. Seeing relationships with people as nothing more then a trick to him, he keeps his distance from others.
Second Bio: Renkar was an elite demon that faught in the war long ago. He was slain in battle around the end of it and, becasue of SIkes half half demon blood, he managed to become his second soul. He's a blood thirsty beast, wnating nothing more at the moment then to get revenge on the ones that killed him. As of now though, he has some limitations. But he's eager to use his little abilities at the moment to do as much as he can.
Weapons: Dual Katanas.
Soul Mate: None Yet
Magic: His magic is divided into two types. Ones that involve using dark energy in the form of blade waves, while the other involves blasts made up of dark fire the came with his demon blood that flows through him.
Profession: Traveler/Mercenary
Extra: None
~The closer you get to the light, the stronger your shadow becomes~

Inspiration Music for my RPs
Fairy Tail - Dragon Force
The Legend of Spyro - Valley of Avalar
Iji - Tor Battle
The Legend of Heroes: Sora no Kiseki SC Back to your Friends

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StandardFiend on Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:51 pm

Hey, wassup Orrin? I hope you haven't forgotten about our other RP. Granted, you're not really behind in posting at all, but don't forget about it!

Ahem, anyway, I'd like to reserve a spot... possibly as a hellbringer.

Also, I may be interested in applying as your demon lord, Dragon_Pirate. PM some more details. I realize that it needs to be very precise, so we can work out all the details that way, instead of cluttering up this thread with them.

StandardFiend
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dragon_Pirate on Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:00 pm

@ Orrin: You are accepted.

@ Oblivian: You are accepted as well. :) I think that I might go about posting in the Genetics rp because I would really like to get it moving again.

@: Fiend: You are more then welcome. I will get to the details about the demon lord as soon as possible. I am a bit on the slow end today as I am trying to finish the paper work for transferring schools. I am glad that you are interesting however.

Dragon_Pirate
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:26 pm

THanks Dragon. and hope this goes well too XP

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gekidami on Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:26 pm

Name: Kansu.

Race: Human.

Hellbringer: No.

Appearance:

Bio: Kansu was born into a little clan who liked to keep themselves well out of the way of the bigger guilds that ruled the lands. The clan went by the name of The Day'nerea, a peaceful group of people hidden deep in one of Lordar's darkest forests and known of by few. The trees were so imposing that the light of day nearly ever shone apon the village, from their birth the children were taught to fight and use darkness to their advantage.

The people of Day'nerea never really knew how important The Blood Knights were intill it was to late; Not hearing of the Blood Knights retreat from the land their village was discovered when a group of elves being chased by demons fell apon it. From that point on it was the end of their safe heaven as the village was stormed and nearly everyone in it slayed.
The few survivors became wanderers for the most part each going their own way. This is the case of Kansu, he has no real aim anymore other then to survive whilst sticking to the side of Maharou who he considers to be his mentor after they both escaped the village together. He bears a great hate for The Grim who he blames for the destruction of his people but also for The Blood Knights for leaving the land, letting it go to hell.

Weapons: Uses a katana-like sword made out of a rare jet-black metal from the old Day'nerea mine.He also uses throwing knives.

Magic: Kansu can use shadow step which allows him to teleport from where he's standing to any nearby shadows as long as they are in his visual range, as he does this a cloud of smoke can form at will where he was last standing to cause confusion in combat. This skill is the most basic taught to the members of Day'nerea, Kansu never had time to learn any others due to the villages destruction.

Profession: None.

Guild: None.

Extra: Kansu has been hardend by the death of his family and friends, he shows no mercy when killing despite his young age. He is also very agile, has quick reflexes, and is decently flexable though quite weak in terms of strenght.
Last edited by Gekidami on Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

Gekidami
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SamuraiMaster on Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:49 pm

Lol I was also gonna post up a samurai like character soon.

SamuraiMaster
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dragon_Pirate on Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:51 am

He is accepted of course. I quite enjoy that he did not choose a side but instead places blame on both guilds.

Dragon_Pirate
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DDK on Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:52 am

Name: Maharou.

Race: Human.

Hellbringer: No.

Appearance: Graying black hair tied into braids, a whispy beard, crease lines, light skin, lean and deceptivly small form. Similar clothes as Kansu, except white in colour. Oldy three sword sheaths are on his back, yet the center one has never appeared to hold a sword.

Bio: Maharou was born into a little clan who liked to keep themselves well out of the way of the bigger guilds that ruled the lands. The clan went by the name of The Day'nerea, a peaceful group of people hidden deep in one of Lordar's darkest forests and known of by few. The trees were so imposing that the light of day nearly ever shone apon the village, from their birth the children were taught to fight and use darkness to their advantage.

Maharou was one of the most respected masters of the clan, tasked with handing down skills such as the powerful shadow step, despite being so old, he has grown very healthy for his age and hides a great amount of skill and knowledge. On the day the village was attacked Maharou escaped along with Kansu and a few other of his desciples, however the other two desciples died in helping their master and most promising student escape regardless of the objections made by Maharou, the students acted before he could stop them.

Weapons: Maharou wields two katana swords, however he has a third sword holder seemingly empty.

Magic: Maharou is a master of the shadow step technique but also other shadow techniques.

Profession: Master of the shadow.

Guild: None.

DDK
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mogtaki on Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:55 am

I would just like to say I drew the pictures myself.

----

Name: Ricky

Second Soul : Margus

Race: Boro; a rare race of primitive humanoids. They have a large straight horn in the centre of their forehead, three digits on each limb and a tail fur on the end of it. They have small, stumpy spikes running down their back. The females tend to appear more cat-like than the males, generally from the shape of their snouts while the males resemble humans more, gaining short tusks when adults.

Appearance: Normal Ricky
Margus released
Normal Ricky has a light purplish tinge to his skin in his normal form while in his more monstrous form it becomes a lot darker in colour.
His eyes are light silver and his iris a dull purple, you may see his pupils if you were to look closely; in his monstrous form, his eyes are completely black.
His horn, spikes and claw colours are a sickly yellow while his teeth would also become this colour in his monstrous form.
His hair is a dark purple, matching his eyes; it becomes black in his monstrous form.
The markings upon his face and chest are black.
He is rather short while his monstrous form is large in comparison by at least three feet.

Bio: Ricky had a very general name for a very normal Boro, living by himself most of the time like most Boro did. They were an elusive race but when found, their value was high on the market. Ricky didnā€™t enjoy the life of having to live on the edge all the time, his childish mind simply wanting to find closure and possibly those shinies he enjoys so much. Like most Boro, Ricky was born with a curious mind. He always had to stick his nose in other peopleā€™s business while trying to remain hidden away but not always does that work out; there have been many times when he had been caught unaware.

Unlike most Boro, Ricky was born a Hellbringer. Never had there been a Hellbringer in the Boro race and while he may have been the first, it didnā€™t mean he was to live a better life as a result of his additional form. He was a monster, a creature to be used and abused if brought under the right control. While Ricky is well aware of his ā€˜giftā€™, it doesnā€™t mean he likes it and simply wanders to find closure, wandering Lordar in search of closure. Ricky has very little interest in the guilds of the world, however, he does keep an eye on their activities just in-case he runs into one or the other by accident.

Second Bio: Rickyā€™s second soul, Margus, was a violent and terrible creature created through dark magic. Margus is a very destructive creature which takes over Rickyā€™s body and warps it into a monstrosity, using its claws and teeth as weapons. Margus has a very primitive mind, one that could be seen as animalistic in nature. He enjoys killing, eating and general destruction; however, he does recognise speech. While not the smartest of creatures, he still knows what is being said to him and general humanoid morals; however, it doesnā€™t mean that he will listen. While he was created as a monster, one to be used for causing havoc and vengeance in the wars of the past, he was still born with a soul at his time which is now linked in Ricky.

Weapons: He doesnā€™t carry any weapons; thereā€™s not many weapons suited for Boro fingers.

Soul Mate: None yet.

Magic: Ricky has knowledge over fire magic, one that has proven useful in his fight for survival. He can conjure small flames, fireballs and cause spontaneous combustion to concentrated areas such as a campfire or similar. Ricky doesnā€™t always control his fire very well; sometimes it backfires, causing him to belch fire and get terrible heartburn.
Margusā€™s choice of magic is no different; however, he would only belch fire and alight his claws in it.

Profession: Wanderer.

Extra: Ricky and Margus rarely ever communicate with each other, mainly due to the inconvenience each cause to one another; the transformation from Ricky to Margus can be rather painful while Margus sees Ricky as a prison. Margus would usually take control of Ricky through extreme mental and physical pain.
~*Current Roleplays*~

Mogtaki
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SamuraiMaster on Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:12 pm

Name: Real Name Unknown; Goes by Toshiro or Toshi
Race: Human
Hellbringer: No
Appearance: Toshiro is about 6'4'' and weighs 180. His eyes are dark blue in color. He has a shaved head, and no facial hair. He has a scar under his right eye. He hears a dark warrior's robe which is blue in color as well as blue pants. Blue is the color that relaxes him. He has a scarf that he has had his entire life, and wears straw sandals. He also has straw shades he makes which he wears on occasion. His sash holds his weapons.

Bio: He doesn't know much about his true past. He was found as a baby near the base of a sacred mountain on an island by a monk. He took him to a secret location where a clan of martial artists lived. There, he took the name Toshiro, and there he lived. He learned their own style of fighting, became very formidable in combat, and quickly became a respected member of the clan. He was happy with them. But when he was 18, some inhuman being, with a longing for power beyond his own attacked. The clan fought bravely, but in the end, the monster slaughtered them all. Toshiro was the only survivor, having been pushed into a river by one of the clan members in an effort to save him.

Toshiro got out of the river two miles down, and returned to find the clan slaughtered. He burned down his home and became a wanderer. The only survivor of his clan, he is the only one who knows their fighting style. He became a legend as a wanderer to people who have been saved from bandits by a warrior in blue. He tries his best to stay out of any war the kingdom finds itself in, and only focuses on what's ahead of him. He is a survivor, he kills or is killed. He has destroyed many demons that have randomly attacked him in areas he is most commonly at. He continues as a wanderer today.
Weapons: A katana, a wakizashi, some shriuken and throwing knives.
Soul Mate: None
Magic: Toshiro has a strong sense of mind. He was taught to use the human mind unlike any normal human could. If he gets in touch with his inner peace, time seems to slow around him, making him faster in combat. He also shows resistance to some dark magics like possession and corruption. This has also given him what can be called sixth sense and he uses it all the time.
Profession: Wandering Ronin
Extra: Toshiro is very deadly in combat. He knows how to use both of his blades very well, and is quick to the kill. He is also very accurate with his knives and shriuken. But he is also formidable with his own style of martial arts.

SamuraiMaster
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dragon_Pirate on Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:17 pm

You are all accepted.

:( None of the hellbringers are in the guild. Sheesh..lol.
If it wouldn't be to much to ask, I would appreciate it if at least a couple of people were part of the Hellbringers. I need people from both guilds if possible.

I will be busy for the next couple of days. I'm really sorry about this but my school is being a royal pain about this whole situation of switching. I not only have to switch but I am leaving the school district. It was less trouble to get into the school then to get out of it.

Dragon_Pirate
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!