Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Darkstar Chronicles

The Darkstar Chronicles

a part of “The Darkstar Chronicles”, a fictional universe by gaiadarkstar.

Gavilla is a world parellel to Earth where magic is common. Dark forces are gathering and the Queen of Crix has sent out a request for recruits to come and not only protect the weak but put a stop to the fear and bring a little light to the darkness.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Darkstar Chronicles”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Darkstar Chronicles

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:40 am

Horses being herded by a parrot. Enjoy.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wake
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Salesman Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshFisher on Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:21 am

Pirate being gently scolded by elf look alike. Enjoy lol

BTW Ash is not carrying Isilis or anything like that. She is just supporting him, and standing there, letting him get his bearings as it were.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AshFisher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirk on Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:55 am

Adrian isn't really draconian just has wings from his master the Draconian smell is his masters.
I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who You are. - Mewtwo

Some men are alive simply because it is against the law to kill them. -Ed Howe

The first requisite of immortality is death. - Stanislaw J. Lec

Sirk
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gaiadarkstar on Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:16 am

Wow so much ooc. I was so disappointed when Khaleem didn't notice Jacky's glistening wet skin and almost transparent shirt he he. I thought of writing that but wanted to see what you would do first. *pout* Lily can't have Khaleem! I just can't wait til he starts to fall for her and right near that point is about when we will run into Darien. OOOh I am so evil but I love it!
Worlds without end visualised, sketched, and written. From my mind and imagination to yours.

gaiadarkstar
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshFisher on Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:28 am

I know Adrian isn't really draconian, the wings would still give him a dragon like scent (to Ash anyways).
I might as well say this here, because there are now two more characters who could find out quite easily what Ash really is. Which is a dragon in elf form.
1. Lily would not be able to straight out tell that Ash is a dragon, but she will be able to tell that Ash isn't a elf.
2. Adrian would be able to tell Ash is a dragon, because he now has his master's powers.
There her secret is told....not that it was a very big one -_-

AshFisher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gaiadarkstar on Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:34 am

We have forgotten but we have a few characters who though they haven't posted in a while are still technically there. The vampire girl, The fox, the rat.
We also have the characters that haven't officially joined like the character that ran into my horse and Althanos. Not to mention the elf in Gershawn who is waiting for our arrival. He doesn't post here much so I wander if he just dropped off cause of lack of being able to do much until we get there.

Plus it is time to sleep and we are still pussyfooting around. It is quickly nearing midnight.

gaiadarkstar
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshFisher on Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:55 am

I meant that are posting often, and the other characters would find out eventually anyways.

AshFisher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:54 pm

We'll say that Khaleem is thick and didn't notice and the fact that it was dark didn't help... *Whistles*

Also... Pussyfooting, such a funny word.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirk on Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:25 pm

Beep Boop

Sirk
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshFisher on Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:03 pm

Perhaps i should stop posting to where I have to wait for Wake...not that I mind waiting

AshFisher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirk on Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:28 pm

<Runs over to Tails and pokes him>

Sirk
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:42 pm

Sorry, sorry... I'm at the end of the schoolyear and were getting alot of final testing (And a few weekend make up day's due to weather problems earlier in the year) so I haven't been on as much. I am actually trying to maneuver Isilis into passing out when he and ash got back so I could have an excuse not to post for a few day's.

I'll try to get on again a little later today.

Wake
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Salesman Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshFisher on Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:27 pm

It's all right, Ash can't do much to begin with....sigh

AshFisher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirk on Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:47 pm

One of the smells besides blood and dragons would be demon since he was just near one. Thats exculding the smell of his race which is close to human but diffrent.

Beep boop

Sirk
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshFisher on Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:04 pm

exactly...she can't place the smell of his race, because she has never met one before :D

AshFisher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirk on Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:54 pm

who's going to post next i think its just kinda lull in the talking. there are no answrable questions If you want i have an idea i wanna post but not a fight just tieing up a loose end Burying Fangor when everyone falls asleep (forgot to do that in a earlier post)

Sirk
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:19 pm

time skip? Let Adrian do whatever he needs to and say the rest of us eat and sleep 'til morning?

Speaking of which, I won't be here all that much until tuesday... Sorry for the short notice.

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirk on Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:37 pm

I was just planning on saying everyone went to sleep, adrian could not so went to Bury Fangor trying to make sure no body notices (I hope somebody does so it could be intresting) and comes back just as anybody else is waking up.
*Edit so just tell me if this is ok?

Sirk
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:48 pm

I don't see a problem with it. It'll help get the show on the road at least.

Talisman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gaiadarkstar on Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:00 pm

Yeah it is way past time for everyone to be asleep but so many people showed up at the same time it has been chaotic. So I don't mind if anyone just jumps ahead and says we sleep and wake up. The orvangs were it for tonight.

gaiadarkstar
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!