Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Darkstar Chronicles

The Darkstar Chronicles

a part of “The Darkstar Chronicles”, a fictional universe by gaiadarkstar.

Gavilla is a world parellel to Earth where magic is common. Dark forces are gathering and the Queen of Crix has sent out a request for recruits to come and not only protect the weak but put a stop to the fear and bring a little light to the darkness.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Darkstar Chronicles”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Darkstar Chronicles

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirk on Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:57 pm

@ Ash Adrian is only 17 (youngest of the group)and hasn't had alot of experience in that area so we will see where it leads, eh?

*Edit the "eh" is because I am Canadian
I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who You are. - Mewtwo

Some men are alive simply because it is against the law to kill them. -Ed Howe

The first requisite of immortality is death. - Stanislaw J. Lec

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sirk
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshFisher on Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:01 pm

@ Sirk- yea, I don't think Ash really factors in age, seeing as she isn't even sure how old she is....her dragon clan didn't really keep track of such things -_-

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AshFisher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:08 pm

Lily is pretty young too at 20... out of 300+ years as an elf. So yeah... She's like a child.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gaiadarkstar on Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:34 pm

Don't forget that Jacky is also 17.
Worlds without end visualised, sketched, and written. From my mind and imagination to yours.

gaiadarkstar
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:40 pm

Yaaaaa love triangles all around.... this is going to cause some confusion later on.

[edit] I might change my post later. I still don't like how I worded it.

Wake
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Salesman Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanase on Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:36 pm

..... Hey... I'm the youngest... 15 :(

and no, Isilis is mine *hisses and bares fangs*

Nanase
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gaiadarkstar on Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:19 pm

Yay, a search for mages. That gives us another good reason and a quest in the ciity. Ugh. I am so "fly by the seat of my pants" I just kind of go with what I want in the moment and don't plan much. I should cause I am really afraid that this one will die like the last one cause things take too long to develop. Any opinions? I mean I know in general what I want to happen but am not sure to what degree, when, and how.

gaiadarkstar
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:48 pm

*Raises hand*

Maybe pick up the pace just a tad? I mean of course it's flowing at the same speed as the last RP, but still, it was kinda slow. There is this other RP I am in (the one which I leeched Lily and Caine from) and that one has only 130+ posts... In that short of time, I have managed to reveal Caine's past, find a close new friend, install relationships, and have some deep characterization going on... Also, he may have taken part in slaying a dragon. Lily? Well, you wouldn't believe it.

Sorry, I think what I am saying is 1) quicker pace, 2) bigger set pieces, 3) moar explosions and bear-riding dwarves... (Maybe not explosions and bear riding, but I wanted to end on a number three)

If you need help on anything of the like, just shoot me a PM. I've learned a bit since we started this RP.

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshFisher on Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:14 pm

@ Gaia- I fixed the intro to both the RP's I sent you links for...just thought you should know.

AshFisher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanase on Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:42 pm

Well so long as the pace isn't like my other RP. (OMG, I am gone for a week, and 4 pages of posts, each post averages about 800-2000 words XD I spent so much time trying to catch up)

Also I do not think I will be posting tonight. I didn't get a lot of sleep last night, and I spent all afternoon playing a 3 hour long ultimate frisbee game. Because my team is so small, we had no subs. I ran myself into my first Asthma attack in seven years... And we lost by 1 point :( Ah well, it was a good game

Oh and on bear riding. I couldn't help myself sorry :D

Nanase
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:17 pm

http://www.themostawesomepageintheunive ... r-cavalry/

couldn't figure out how to get it to just put the image on the post but it remains relevant none the less.

Wake
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Salesman Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:14 am

(img)URL(/img)

Brackets instead of parenthesis of course. Now, the bear riding dwarf bit came from another RP I was in (Well, the first part of the RP) where there was one character, a Dwarven bear rider... Which I thought was the baddest character I had ever heard.

Also:

Talisman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:24 am

1) thank you tail

2) did an edit of my last post

3) you just had to one up me didn't you?

Wake
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gaiadarkstar on Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:58 am

ha ha hilarious.

gaiadarkstar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:12 pm

Of course I did Wake...

Of course I did.

Talisman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanase on Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:23 pm

*sweat drop*

Guys I have a terrible problem. So a very important character named Jamie Winsler just randomly dropped out of the roleplay A Song of Ice and Fire. If this we have to kill this character off, then I might as well call my character dead, as he would be totaly screwed. I will give you a summary of the RP and what your character is doing. It might be confusing at first as this is based on a book series but I will help you through it. I REALLY need one of you adopt him because frankly It is going to be horribly difficult for me to survive (not impossible) if he is gone. The RP is VERY LITERATE and you will enjoy yourself. Here is the CS

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/a-song-of-ice-and-fire/characters/jamie-winsler/

Nanase
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gaiadarkstar on Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:06 pm

Why not just play him yourself like Talis did with your character in our previous rp.

gaiadarkstar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanase on Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:47 pm

Because I don't have the time to play two characters in that RP. My average post length there is around 1000-2000 words.... And that's not just me, it's everybody. I don't have the time to play two characters, though I might just do it if I have too.

Nanase
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:57 pm

Gah! So! MANY! WORDS!

I don't think I can handle it... Sure, I'm in my fair share of literate RPs, but damn, I've only broken the 1000 word mark a couple of times. And that was with two characters!

'Sides... I've always meant to read the Song of Fire and Ice series, but I never got around to it... I'd be like a lost mutt puppy in a pure-breed contest.

Talisman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshFisher on Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:14 pm

I would if i knew I could write that long of a post. Alas I have problems with doing so...though I am getting a little better.

AshFisher
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!