Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Department of Occult Warfare

The Department of Occult Warfare

a part of “The Department of Occult Warfare”, a fictional universe by Kincaid.

The Department of Occult Warfare has been recruiting individuals from across the planet - Individuals with supernatural ablities to restore the precieved balance of our seemingly peaceful planet.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Department of Occult Warfare”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Department of Occult Warfare

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby warthog on Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:30 pm

Nabu buu....scares me lol. She's just all over the place and buubomb is just as scary and yea...scary lol but I like her

Also we've slowed down in here, well maybe after the training it will pick back up again.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

warthog
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raize on Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:42 pm

Aww, Buubuu isn't that scary. She's a friendly soul, sort of. She's nice, enough. And Buubomb is a figment of her imagination, for now. Don't be scared of her, yet...

Yeah.
"Uhhhhhhhhhh." - Karisse

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Raize
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby warthog on Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:45 pm

hmmm...no I'm terrified lol

warthog
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airanea on Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:43 am

ill have a post up tomorrow morning, started it but got distracted by the husband.

I think it's slowed down because of planning the training yes hopefully it will pick back up, get some action in tomorrow night then start the missions :)

Airanea
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby meim on Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:26 am

Hi buubuu!!!

I don't think I will be able to join the chat due to time difference and I don't have time to write a post today too. Tentatively, my character will just be lurking around in the background for the chat then, I suppose.

meim
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby It's_Gen on Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:34 am

I think Adela would be petrified of buu'! :P but I like her! :P

It's_Gen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raize on Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:11 am

Awww, thank you Gen, I appreciate that.

Why is everyone so terrified, or would be terrified of Buu?!

And hello, meim.

Raize
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anansi on Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:01 pm

Nabu, I loooove Buu! And don't worry Archer won't be scared of her, if anything he'll be protective. For reasons as of yet unknown to the cast he's very good with, and protective of, people with mental illness, which he will assume Buu is, at least at first. His first thought upon seeing her will be that she reminds him of Delirium from the Sandman Chronicles.

Anansi
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raize on Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:23 pm

Awww, I'm so happy that Archer will protect her. And, I'm glad you love her like I do! I'm sure they'll be grrrreat friends. I don't mind that she seems like a crazy person. She kind of is.

EDIT: HEY! Anansi, let's do a collab sometime!

Raize
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anansi on Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:25 pm

I'd be glad to Nabu. Send me a PM, I'll let you in on a bit of Archer's mysterious and unknown background, you can tell me a bit about Buu, and find a way to intersect their story lines well.

Also, gang, it's T-4.5 hours until chat time I believe, and I feel woefully under prepared. I've never done Chat RP before. Any tips?

Anansi
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby warthog on Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:36 pm

-4.5 hours?! I thought it was in 25 minutes.
Well I haven't either anansi but what I did is for my actual training scene I did it before so I don't feel rushed and I can just copy and paste it.

warthog
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:54 pm

How long are the chat time posts supposed to be, because a good post like the ones on here usually take me an hour because I get distracted a lot. ^-^
"Sometimes when I say I'm fine I'd like someone to wrap their arms around me, look me in the eyes, pour their soul into me, and demand to know whats wrong"
.:[Author unkown]:.

Sick of crying, tired of trying,
Yes I'm smiling, but inside I'm dying.
.:[Credit to: Shattered233]:.

Everybody is always so f***ing 'Fine'
But we are not. Sometimes, we are hurt and bruised and nearly comepletely shattered.
And this, sir, is not what one calls fine.
.:[Author unknown]:.

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kincaid on Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:55 pm

I'm sorry guys but I don't think everyone can make it tonight and I have to pop into work to get some info on what I have to do tomorrow. We can either try and push it back like an hour or try and set it up for thursday. And anyone who has questions about real time chat can talk to me or Airanea

Kincaid
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby warthog on Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:56 pm

HAHA! same here yogi, well I'm not really sure what Kin wants cause I mean R.T. is usually you reply after a sentence like face to face talking.

warthog
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby warthog on Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:58 pm

I'm good with either Kin.

warthog
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wheatley on Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:01 pm

So does that mean we can start now?

[Edit]Errr.... What do we do now?? O.O

Wheatley
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:04 pm

Well I guess that means we don't start now. Is it going to be reschedualed or just moved back an hour or so?

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby It's_Gen on Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:09 pm

Are we doing the chat time? :)

It's_Gen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:16 pm

I'm good for whenever man.
Image[URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][/img]

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby warthog on Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:17 pm

We got quite a few people here I say we just push it back a hour Kin.
Oh gen Kin had to run into work for something and he wanted to know what we all thought if we should push the chat a hour back or re schedule for thursday.

warthog
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!