Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Department of Occult Warfare

The Department of Occult Warfare

a part of “The Department of Occult Warfare”, a fictional universe by Kincaid.

The Department of Occult Warfare has been recruiting individuals from across the planet - Individuals with supernatural ablities to restore the precieved balance of our seemingly peaceful planet.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Department of Occult Warfare”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Department of Occult Warfare

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:21 pm

I'm fine on most days, I would need to know a time though because my parents make plans for the weekends sometimes and force me to go with them even though I don't want to... -_-
"Sometimes when I say I'm fine I'd like someone to wrap their arms around me, look me in the eyes, pour their soul into me, and demand to know whats wrong"
.:[Author unkown]:.

Sick of crying, tired of trying,
Yes I'm smiling, but inside I'm dying.
.:[Credit to: Shattered233]:.

Everybody is always so f***ing 'Fine'
But we are not. Sometimes, we are hurt and bruised and nearly comepletely shattered.
And this, sir, is not what one calls fine.
.:[Author unknown]:.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airanea on Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:44 pm

Worthog - Friday night is a no go for me, Saturday day and afternoon is a no go I might be able to between 7pm and 9pm Mountain time, and Sunday is my personal day for meditation and stuff but I might be able to that evening between the same times as Sunday. If those times don't work for you then maybe next week?

Yogi - It wont be this weekend but ill try and get a date out of Kincaid for you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Airanea
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anansi on Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:46 pm

I can make it work any time between noon and midnight any day of the week, as long as I'm given the date and time in PST.

Anansi
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby warthog on Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:57 pm

Oh Gen, you actually play piano? That's really cool, I've always loved the sound of piano but never knew anyone that played it.
Oh that's fine Airanea, we can do it next week when you have time. I'll just have Jack chill on the couch next to the warm fire until someone says something to him or enough people post that I feel as if he's been there a long time.

warthog
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anansi on Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:14 pm

Is Kincaid gonna give us a post to work off of for our individual training sessions before the next chat, or are we all going to do individual chats or something?

Anansi
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby warthog on Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:27 pm

I assume he will tell us, like he'll probably be like O.k. we are going to start individual training and then we'll go on with whatever but he will tell us I'm sure.

warthog
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anansi on Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:55 pm

It's been over two days since the last post, I think we're sputtering again.

Anansi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airanea on Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:14 pm

Kincaid and myself are posting tonight. hopefully we get some more from everyone else also.

Airanea
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raize on Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:01 pm

Alright, guys. I feel kind of unmotivated right now.. My homework has increased, and there are at least three other Roleplays that I promised really good friends I would join in on at least two months prior to this. I thought I could handle it all, but it seems that I cannot. I put a lot of work into Buu, and this really hurts me, but I can't. I'm very sorry, thank you all for the short, but great time we had together.
"Uhhhhhhhhhh." - Karisse

Raize
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anansi on Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:36 pm

Nabuuuuuuu! I will miss you and Buu. It was a lot of fun co-authoring with you. On a more general note, is this thing dead?

Anansi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airanea on Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:57 am

I'm going to be sending out private messages tonight to see who all is still interested in playing - if we have more drop out we will be recruiting more players.

And I'm sorry for my lack of post, been terribly busy as of late.

Airanea
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby meim on Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:02 am

Test. Will still post if this is ongoing.

meim
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airanea on Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:14 am

Went through Meim. Perfect - thank you. This will still be on going, feel free to post whenever you wish I'm I can get some down time today to write up a post for Gazelle. Once We hear back from everyone we will send out pms notifying everyone on what it is the Department requires they need improvement in.

That will be up to you to write out what your training consisted of as everyone would be taken somewhere different.

Once that is done we can get into the good stuff.

Airanea
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airanea on Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:10 pm

Alright guy's I'm still waiting to hear from 3 more people but everyone thus far would like to continue - so - shall we?
;)
Expect Gazelle's post in 30 minutes - 1 hour

Airanea
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anansi on Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:59 pm

Oh yay, life blood is being pumped back in swifter than I had expected, I was worried we had almost let this die out.

Anansi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby It's_Gen on Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:55 am

I'm here! :) I've had Internet problems! :) xx

It's_Gen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby meim on Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:31 am

Yay...

meim
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby warthog on Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:32 pm

I'm just waiting on someone to post, I'm in the living room so I don't have much to do at the moment haha

warthog
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airanea on Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:02 pm

I feel like a TOTAL asshole for not posting when I said I would - a few times. Serious case of writers block and real life stresses - but I got it up - might not be the best thing ever but it's something. Lets keep em coming guys - this thing is my stress relief - Help a poor girl out. :P

Airanea
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:17 am

Alright, going to post tomorrow for sure. Then I'm doing a collab with Anansi that will BLOW YOUR MINDS!!!!!!(ECHO!!!)
Image[URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][/img]

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!