Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

As The Dragons Slumber

As The Dragons Slumber

a part of “As The Dragons Slumber”, a fictional universe by Imperial Waltz.

Fabulous treasure is a good lure for adventurers of all stripes. Especially when its real value comes from the immense magical potential stored within. Why you've come looking for it is yours to know, but it won't be an easy grab for anyone involved.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “As The Dragons Slumber”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

As The Dragons Slumber

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperial Waltz on Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:25 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "As The Dragons Slumber"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Imperial Waltz
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: As The Dragons Slumber

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperial Waltz on Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:36 pm

Welcome!
If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Imperial Waltz
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:13 pm

So... it's open season as far as most of the nature of this world goes (races, history, culture, etc)-- ie, up to the RPers to construct, under your auspices as the GM?
in love, nothing is eternal but drinking your wine
there is no reason for bringing my life to you, other
than losing it.
I said, I just want to know you and then disappear.
you said, knowing me does not mean dying.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperial Waltz on Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:18 pm

Comrade wrote:So... it's open season as far as most of the nature of this world goes (races, history, culture, etc)-- ie, up to the RPers to construct, under your auspices as the GM?

Indeed. Just send me your ideas and I'll look over them.

Imperial Waltz
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Adversary on Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:46 pm

All right! So, my character's up. Now the waiting game.

Imperial Waltz made me do it.

"Okay, look. We both said a lot of things that you're going to regret. But I think we can put our differences behind us.. for science.. you monster." ~ GLaDOS, Portal 2

The Adversary
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:32 am

So we just make a race/history/culture proposal and send it in to be approved or rejected... okay, I'll see to making one. Though could we have some more general world information, because there's some things you shouldn't just let people make up on their own like some geography or how magic works, because knowing if its a Pangaea where every other person can throw a fireball or a bunch of continents where magic is rare helps keep things consistent.

Oh, and I think the image on the intro is broken.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AtlasAtrium on Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:32 pm

So yeah finally submitted my d00d :U

AtlasAtrium
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Progenitus on Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:31 pm

I plan to submit a character.

Progenitus
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperial Waltz on Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:41 pm

Atlas, your character's been accepted. Also look forward to seeing your submission, Progenitus.

Imperial Waltz
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Progenitus on Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:47 pm

I submitted it. Let me know if you have any problems with him or if you think he's overpowered. I know he's little on the "holy sh-" side, but I give you my word I won't abuse him. (His personality won't allow it.

Progenitus
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:07 pm

So he can kill pretty much anyone he wants whenever he wants with no difficulty, he just doesn't want to?

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Progenitus on Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:19 pm

No, I'm assuming that there are much more powerful beings or entities existing in this world, and he has been defeated before. I'm pretty sure that any of the other characters could overcome him if they tried, seeing as he tries to use the minimum force required. I think Artora would give Raze a run for his money.

Progenitus
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:35 pm

He's an immortal being that can go intangible at will, shapeshift, and become 5x stronger than a strong human warrior at the cost of making him tired. Even if he doesn't want to just intangible his way into someone's insides and instantly kill them, I'm pretty sure he could give everyone a run for their money, potentially at the same time.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:45 pm

And here I worried Jag might have been a bit OP...

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Progenitus on Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:52 pm

He cannot influence people in his cube form. But you're right, I went way too far. Damn, I never thought this I would screw up this bad. I'm glad you nipped it in the bud. I'll be editing him quite a bit.

I hate making mistakes.

Progenitus
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:57 pm

Thanks for being understanding, Progenitus.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperial Waltz on Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:47 pm

Progenitus and Solo, your characters have both been approved. Welcome aboard.

Edit: Life, your character's in as well.

Imperial Waltz
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperial Waltz on Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:31 am

RP is starting Monday or so.

Imperial Waltz
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperial Waltz on Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:30 am

Welcome aboard, me.

In other news, a faction group section will be up soon.

Imperial Waltz
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bradok187 on Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:44 pm

Hey is there room for one more? Id love to join.

Bradok187
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Party Starter Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!