Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Elementalists 2

The elementalists 2

a part of “The Elementalists 2”, a fictional universe by badboyej.

This is based on a rp i took part in a while ago. But with a little editing to it and stuff. So yeah... Apples.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Elementalists 2”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The elementalists 2

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:43 pm

I'll take your word for it as you've quite the eye for spotting things, hopefully you didn't overlook anything. I will check with my associates to see if they want to join. What spots are left for the elementals? Fire and ????.

I'm seriously stuffed lol gotta love Thanksgiving :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:53 pm

The only elemental spot that is open is fire, although light may open up if she decides not to join. Other than those two we have two agency spots left.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoxUrSox on Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:50 pm

Tsk tsk tsk... OOC moments aye? xD
Well at least whatever the issue was it seems to have cooled over... No starting up anything again yah hear xD (Dislikes coming back to 2 OOC pages full of; you overpower, I justify power and edit, still over powered, I justify more and edit, over powered over powered still over powered, justified and not editing, compromise happens, everyone still kinda emo, chills, end.) But it was a funny thing to read xD

When it comes to Magi I kinda like to stay away from it. Super broad as magi itself isn't white or black, it's the mentality, reasoning, and use of the magi which makes it white or black. (Now there are magi which are known for being either white or black because of what they do, like healing is generally white while destructive/curse magi is seen as black)
Anywho that was my whole 2 cents on magi anyway (Not an expert and I don't really research about it so don't flame me for my thoughts on it xD)

Thanksgiving... how was it everyone? Eat some turkey? Feel like throwing up? Have annoying distant cousins over who you don't talk to unless it is a holiday? xD

Anywho... I'm a boss! Yeh xD

RoxUrSox
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessToDeath23 on Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:11 pm

If you want me to add a disadvantage for the power I can like he can only use it 1 for 2 minutes or something like that... I'll have to change it tomorrow.. Because I have to hit the hay sack..
ImageImage

DarknessToDeath23
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:26 pm

*bops Rox on the head with a warhammer*

Flame flame flameflameflame flame.......

Lol :) my job is done. All seriousness though I really did understand where he was coming from which is one of the reasons that ultimately led to me changing it. I bet as soon as the RP starts our characters are going to be ultimate rivals...........just throwing it out there ;) wait.....that's a great idea....what do you think Life? Up for an IC rivalry? I seriously want Noah to have a rival of sorts. If you agree to it I can edit his history a bit to include some sort of history with your character or whomever wants Noah as a rival..... :) I know its good vs evil vs government but a little rivalry never hurt.....

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:41 pm

im almost scared to stay. You guys....ugh....pushy pushy pushy. lol. BUT this is too good of an idea to ditch.
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoxUrSox on Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:07 pm

O.o is not pushy... xD Just joking, I know you're not talking bout me... am I right? xD
If it is all for the improvement of the story I'm all in for it. (Well... most things xD Not one of those "Will try everything twice" sorta person xD)

-Eats a turkey sandwich-

RoxUrSox
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:33 am

Actually Darkness, it might be best to read your element as control over your own body in its entirety rather than actual blood. As for Death Inducement, there's no real way to make that not overpowered.

The thing is, even if we didn't bring this issue up, what would you do once you actually got in life-or-death fight with a player character? You can't just use your instant kill powers on them and contriving IC reasons for not using them kind of puts a few stains on the plot.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:06 am

But Lit once again, you taking maters into your own hands isnt a fair power play either. Think about it, your not GM so you cant make anyone do anything. Just bring the subjects up once with the person then drop it, if they dont change it take it up with Badboyj.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:37 am

I'm not making anyone do anything. I'm suggesting something and giving reasons why that would be a reasonable thing to do. And considering what I'm suggesting is a character not having the power to murder everyone with one little thought, having the godly might of a GM shouldn't be necessary to convince anyone that a change may be needed.

I don't need to be the GM to notice issues and bring them up to people in hopes that they'll work them out themselves.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:46 am

*sigh* arguing with you is pointless. Your right im wrong. The subject is now dropped since you wont see any-ones point of view but your own.

New topic....i like toast.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:00 am

You haven't suggested a point of view other than being a complete submissive to the GM, so yes I refuse to agree to your point of view. Make a valid argument and my views might change.

Eh, toasts okay if you add it to the other breakfast foods.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:22 am

Really? Can we all sit down and think of how much fun we are going to have in this RP?

Though I admit that it is the job of the GM to warrant a change from any submitted character if he or she, in this case he, feels that the submitted character possess the possibility of becoming overpowered with the information given. However, it does not mean that the GM doesn't need help every now and then. I would hope that these arguments dont ruin the RP. I know where emotionless is coming from. It is best to let the GM decide and not take matters into your own hand. I understand where Life is coming from. He wants to make sure the RP is fair and will be fun. I know how it is to be in an RP that you're having fun in only to watch it crumple because of power playing and godmoding. However, emotionless is right about the drilling. Sometimes its best to mention it to the roleplayer and if they don't change it, PM the GM. If I were not a seasoned roleplayer I probably would have dropped but because I know where Life is coming from I didn't. Notice how I mentioned the problem I saw with Darkness's character but did not say anything else afterwards about it. Our jobs as participants in the RP is not to deter but to attract. If we see something wrong, mention it and let the GM handle it from there. If the GM sees nothing wrong then best it be to drop it.

That's my two cents and I hope you understand what was said. Now then, rivalry? Anyone? I want toast, give me toast. I want toast NOW! I need to get out of bed lol

So, after we find a Fire Elemental and a Light Elemental we can start right? *starts emailing associates*

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby badboyej on Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:48 am

I'm not even going to continue this 'discussion.' Hopefully everything has been sorted out. Darkness, change death inducement, as it does indeed seem to overpowering. Unless you have a downside to it or something? I don't know, it's just an idea. But yea seriously, it needs adapting.

And about rivalry, I think Maxi and Daniel are already natual rivals. But i don't mind having another one ;D

The person who reserved light, ensured me that she will send in the charrie once she gets time to. Which is fair enough, since homework is getting in the way. So it's just fire and agency spots. Then we're good to go.

badboyej
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:29 am

Ha yay Noah has a rival, a reason to fight lol, now I'll work on incorporating Maxi into Noah's history
Last edited by Wei_Wuxian on Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetna on Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:38 am

Tabarnak... (Im Quebecois)

That was pretty interesting to read XD! Can we just find the damn fire and light and start this rp! I can't to get this started and play like the good old days XD
Zetna

Zetna
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessToDeath23 on Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:28 pm

I get what you are saying and I will change it. I think I totally missed that part about to control the circulation in every living thing. I should have looked through it before I submitted it. But mistakes is mistakes and you must learn from them to get better. I will change it right away. Thank you.
XD

DarknessToDeath23
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:41 pm

Wait, Darkness..... I would absolutely love for Noah to be your character's rival as well. I do believe you're on the side of evil in this RP

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoxUrSox on Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:19 pm

O.o.... -ignores what happened earlier-
I like toast but I prefer french toast. But if we are talking breakfast I would say the best thing for breakfast is Denny's xD Seriously if I ever stay out late at night until morning I will always go to Denny's. I don't know if it's the menu where you can eat breakfast during dinner or the bottomless drinks (Seriously, I love getting hot chocolate in Denny's at 2 in the morning... UNLIMITED HOT CHOCOLATE!)

Can't wait til Vera is back... Hopefully I can do what I had planned to do with her fathers cell phone. xD (Still remembers schemes I made back then >:])

RoxUrSox
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessToDeath23 on Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:44 pm

Yes I am indeed on the evil side... And that would be great.. Can't wait for this to start.. XD

I love Denny's we go there almost every week! Either that or Olive Garden.. XD

DarknessToDeath23
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!