Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Elementalists 2

The elementalists 2

a part of “The Elementalists 2”, a fictional universe by badboyej.

This is based on a rp i took part in a while ago. But with a little editing to it and stuff. So yeah... Apples.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Elementalists 2”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The elementalists 2

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby badboyej on Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:32 pm

Nope, you can do what ever you want with the leader. I don't mind.

And you've got a point there...Hmm, i'll change that.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

badboyej
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:42 pm

Okay then I'll probably have her up later tonight or some time tomorrow.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Renmiri on Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:15 pm

Oh.. crap. I'm not sure if I'll finish Jen today. I have two art projects due for thursday and I'm not even close to done -emocorner- I'll get it ASAP though D:

@Rox: Aghhh don't remind me. Jen x bloodguy was painful.

Renmiri
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:49 pm

@badboy: I will be submitting my character shortly. Currently finishing up the bio. Once submited, let me know if something should be changed.

Edit: I'm pissed that my computer died before I could submit my character. Guess I'll try again tomorrow *sigh*

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoxUrSox on Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:35 pm

Tsk I hate it when that happens... but once when I came back on, all of the sheet I wrote was still on the browser after I restarted it... I was soooo happy xD

RoxUrSox
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:59 pm

ah life your not talking about me are you? i intend to fix my characters powers i promis!
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby badboyej on Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:27 am

Brigit, something is bothering me about your character. (Don't take it the wrong way o;) With your powers, you're gonna need atleast 3 more. :3

badboyej
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:55 am

Well other than moving the tide they seem appropriate under powers and not the element. and it is an understandable mistake considering you still haven't changed the explanation in the intro. Then there's the point that you don't have to have four additional powers.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby badboyej on Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:24 am

Yes i understand that, but i just don't want people to be overpowered, while others are underpowered. Catch my drift? And, i completely forgot about the editing. Needed my sleep.

badboyej
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:35 am

If they want to be weaker then the rest (not everyone wants to be a combat powerhouse) than that's their choice, but I get what you mean.

And I submitted what I had for the leader so far, still need to add the personality though.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoxUrSox on Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:45 am

Now who wouldn't want to be a combat powerhouse? o.O
Just joking xD Would've been a support nuker but then I realized something... I don't really like nuking xD

RoxUrSox
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:46 am

Isn’t badboy the gm? If so… Why is there so much…conflict with what he wants?

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:50 am

Where's the conflict? Saying that not everyone wants to play a person who can kill everything?

Also as a little sidenote that does not pertain to anyone here specifically, being GM doesn't excuse you from making bad decisions and being called out on them.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby badboyej on Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:56 pm

No, i didn't necessarily mean that everybody would have to be able to kill everything that came in their way. I was just suggesting that they all get a chance to be at the same advantage? But i get what your saying, and i understand that i messed up and i can't help that from happening. I only wanted to get a fair opinion across, but if it seems like a bad one, then forget about it... I guess.

Everybody messes up at some point, so in fairness, i see nothing wrong with being told that something is a bad idea or not. :L

Anyways! Liked the character Life. Might make a Human character myself. Just a note to everyone. If you wish to fill a spot as a human, then by all means go for it. Or we could let the roleplay go on, and wait for the other spots to be filled? It's up to you guys, the sooner we get this rp started, the better. :D

badboyej
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoxUrSox on Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:55 pm

I've all in for going into it... just would want all elementalists up, you know xD

RoxUrSox
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby badboyej on Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:55 pm

The person that reserved fire hasn't got back to me yet. T_T

But Castella (Aka vera from the last rp) said that she'll have her charrie up soon. She's just really busy, which is understandable.

badboyej
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoxUrSox on Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:04 pm

Lol everyone's busy around this time of year... It's turkey eating time xD (I mean Thanksgiving time >.>)

RoxUrSox
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:16 pm

Hey just checking in with a question. The characters an be born with their powers abilities and element right? I'm nearly done but my computer doesn't want to connect to the net so I'm going to try and see if I can transfer the file to my phone and post it that way....wish me luck and I hope everyone has an amazing and happy Thanksgiving...... :)

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby badboyej on Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:52 pm

Yes, they're born with them :3
I hate when my laptop messes up, especially when i'm creating a character or a post. It's like all your work has gone to waste T_T
Good luck with the transfer! :3 And happy thanksgiving to you too! (even though i don't have it here xD)

badboyej
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChildOfNone on Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:48 pm

Can I reserve The Noob? Lol ^^
Me: Can I have a coke please?
Waitress: Is Pepsi okay?
Me: Is monopoly money okay?

ChildOfNone
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!