Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Elementalists 2

The elementalists 2

a part of “The Elementalists 2”, a fictional universe by badboyej.

This is based on a rp i took part in a while ago. But with a little editing to it and stuff. So yeah... Apples.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Elementalists 2”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The elementalists 2

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoxUrSox on Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:52 pm

Last time we didn't have humans... since they were just insignificant NPCs that we just killed off whenever we felt like it xD (WARNING FOR NEW RPERS... If you make an NPC they can and possibly will be killed xD) Christian killed Vera's Dad(NPC) and almost killed LeFang's friend(NPC who was pilot) Just for a heads up xD

Yeah the powers section are suppose to be powers which aren't relative to your element, kinda like how Christian is Poison but all his powers have nothing to do with poison. (If it has to do with your element you can probably or will be able to do it... so it's just redundant to note)
Like Christian could put (Poison Mist: Creates a purple mist which surrounds himself which poisons everyone within the mist. Christian is immune to the mists effects) in his powers but it would be redundant because everyone knows he has the ability to control poison.
Powers like (Muscle Mass: Ability to manipulate the bodies muscle size, strength, endurance, and power) are not connected to an element and therefore are considered as a power.
Powers can not be related to your element(because of redundancy) or any other element(no having ability over another persons element... that is a no no)

Cookies? O.O

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RoxUrSox
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:02 pm

I actually think I'll be taking the leader spot if I can find a picture that fits my idea.

Edit: Found one ^_^
Last edited by Lifecharacter on Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessToDeath23 on Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:19 pm

I'll take the spot of the spy just in case no one picks the spot.
ImageImage

DarknessToDeath23
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoxUrSox on Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:21 pm

Would be another character if I wanted to be one xD

Just felt the need to put my 2 cents in on that one xD

RoxUrSox
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:12 pm

Hooray! Glad I got allowed. ^^ Anyway, I'm almost done with my character, Cassius. ...Well, kinda-sorta-almost. More like...I still gotta do all the bigger parts. By the way, a Yankee's alright, right? I mean, he's got the "New Yawk" accent. Or maybe it'd be better to call it a "Joisey" accent. Yeah, scratch that. Is a Jersey accent alright?

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:16 pm

Still working on Noah Joél Darwin. I do hope you find him as intriguing as I did.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby badboyej on Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:24 pm

@Spec: xD Lol!, yeah sure thats alright. It's something different :3

@Wind: :3 The sooner you get it done, the better! Can't wait to read your charrie :D

badboyej
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetna on Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:22 pm

@ lifecharacter: The reason why my character has more powers than suggested was that is a lot older than all the others and had more time to train with his power. I had discussed this with creator of the original Elementalists and it had worked out great.
If this is a problem then I will fix it.
And to answer to your original question. Plant controle is in fact under the "earth" element. A tree is connected to the ground and takes nutrients from fertiles grounds just like it takes water. So in a tree, you have earth minerals. That would explain why I can controle plants. If you were to add a "Sand" element then than would be classified under earth. Just like "Lava" and fire and "Ice" and water.

@RoxUrSox: Glad to see you again! We didn't have a chance to finish pur little conflict before. I can't wait to get that started again and continue the story. Christian and Anson started having a little connection and then the rp died. I hope to developpe that connection with your character, make the fighting all more interesting XD Can't wait to start man.
Zetna

Zetna
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetna on Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:30 pm

Lol, I just understand the powers part. We already have control over our element so theres no need to mention them in our powers. The powers section are irrelevant to our elemental skills.

I'll fix that right away! But my earlier post still work though...Plants are still under the earth element

Zetna
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:38 pm

First, don't say "in fact" when it's not. And second, yes there are minerals in a tree, just like there are minerals in people. The thing is, it's a very small amount that shouldn't award you direct control over them. Yes, ice is just solid water, but lava isn't liquid fire and trees aren't made of inanimate stone or sand.

By all means you can still control plants (after all including that power you only had one extra listed), but don't pass it off as being part of the element. And I'm fine with the extra power listed if you want to keep them.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetna on Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:46 pm

Faire enough. I understand what you are saying and thank you for understanding. I apologize if my post seemed that I was angry. Far from it! I didn't mean to spark any hatred if thats how you felt. @Lifecharacter

Zetna
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:52 pm

Huh... I'm kinda surprised that we resolved it so quickly, every other time I do this I end up having to talk a stubborn person down from blowing up the universe.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetna on Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:57 pm

You will learn that I am extremly different from other people...if I may say so myself. Yes I have a certain Pride but I know when others are right and for this time you were right XD

Zetna
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby badboyej on Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:03 pm

o.o i got worried then. I thought i had to come back and 'try' to stop an argument xD Alwell, atleast everything is agreed with.. yes?

One more thing. I want to get this up and running by atleast tomorrow. (I really hate waiting >_<) If nobody comes to make any more Human's. Then we're gonna' have to get some peeps to perform as two carries. (Not to put any pressure on you guys o;)

badboyej
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:11 pm

@Badboy: *cough* Is, uhm, Cassius okay? I wasn't sure if I screwed anything up in the, ah... Oh, in the skills/powers/bio areas. But you accepted him, so if he's screwed up, it's too late! Bwahaha! ...or you could delete him. T_T But really! Nothing's wrong?

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby badboyej on Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:15 pm

@spec: >_> want me to be honest? Well... I'm sorry to say...but it's terrible.. I don't even know why i accepted it. LOL JOKES!

I loved it, some parts i lol'd at. Cassius is very interesting! Although, with your powers. You may want to include something that drifts away from your element. Like i don't know.. being able to turn invisable? Or something like that xD. But overall. It's amazing. Muhahaha!

badboyej
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:21 pm

Augh! You killed me! xD But phew, I'm glad you think so! I was considering invisibility, actually. So then maybe I'll replace something with invisibility. Maybe the shield thing. ^^ Thanks for letting me know. I wasn't sure if I could do that or not. Awesomesauce

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoxUrSox on Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:22 pm

Heheheh Thinks that Anson vs Christian will need to be a bigger thing than last time... Since Anson's healing pisses off Christian since his poison is less effective >.<
I wonder what the first LeEvil vs LaGood match up will be... Last time it was Christian x Anson . Another elemental fight was Jennifer x ...Blood dude(Forgot his name... yes Evil vs Evil it's complicated to answer why they were fighting each other so don't ask xD)

Anywho... wants to carry explosives now... or have a character who does xD (Don't ask why xD)

RoxUrSox
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby badboyej on Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:26 pm

Spec: xD no problem! Anything to help :3

@Rox: It's gonna' be rather interesting. Since normal humans are now getting thrown into the mix. Maybe we might get owned with a old guy...that has a shotgun O.o LOL.

That reminds me, i gotta pm the other guys that have reserved.

badboyej
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:27 pm

Did you have anything specific in mind for the leader or am I free to make whatever comes to mind for it?

Also, the constant confusion over the powers may have something to do with the intro saying they're just elemental abilities...

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!