Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Elementalists 2

The elementalists 2

a part of “The Elementalists 2”, a fictional universe by badboyej.

This is based on a rp i took part in a while ago. But with a little editing to it and stuff. So yeah... Apples.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Elementalists 2”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The elementalists. Remix.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetna on Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:19 pm

Long time no seen guys! Imma post my old character for the earth element soon bad. Can wait to start this.
Zetna

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zetna
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoxUrSox on Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:40 pm

Yay! The old evil team is almost back together xD
Saw that blood and sound weren't reserved earlier... But then again we never had a sound character xD
Got Poison, Metal, Lightning, Ice(guessing xD) back. YAY FOR OLD LeEvil Team xD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RoxUrSox
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:12 pm

Daniel's mostly done, just got to add the personality and more history.

And now that I think about it couldn't "nature" be the last element instead of screeching and ventriloquism? Control over animals and plants to slight blood elemental degrees seems reasonable for this.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessToDeath23 on Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:13 pm

I'm almost done with my charrie~~ I just have to finish up his personality... :P
ImageImage

DarknessToDeath23
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:58 pm

Ah, poo, I was gonna ask for sound, but emotionless already asked for it. Aw well. This roleplay looks way too good for me to pass up just because of that! Lessee... I scanned the OOC and it's not reserved in the main page, so can I reserve wind, badboy? ^^ If that's taken, too, then I'll take the hint and bounce, but until then, fingers crossed. >3

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:03 pm

Emotionless, how do we end up in the same RPs? I've missed ya! :)

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoxUrSox on Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:04 pm

Woah now some of the Old LaGood team are showing up xD
Sweetness... can't wait til we get this started up again

RoxUrSox
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:27 pm

i missed you too winds!
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:51 pm

And that should be it, Daniel's all done and ready to pester Maxi and insult Christian again.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoxUrSox on Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:12 pm

Tsk the Frosty Prince is back... Just joking xD
Is happy we have the good ol team back together xD (Even if our characters don't get along xD)

RoxUrSox
Member for 13 years

Re: [OOC] The elementalists 2

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:18 am

Being that I'm a potential new guy here, I hope to be able to fit in........

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Renmiri on Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:42 am

Oh, don't worry about it! We'll have all sorts of fun times together.. ^^

Renmiri
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brigitteanncastro on Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:02 am

Can I reserve the water on the good side?

brigitteanncastro
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoxUrSox on Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:20 am

Guessing you can Brig

Lol don't be intimidated by the rpers from the older rp, we won't bite... Christian might though >:]
Hopefully everything will run smoothly this time around... were some difficulties which we couldn't control last time.

Anywho... GO LeEvil Team!

RoxUrSox
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby badboyej on Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:29 am

@Spec: Yeah, wind is all yours!
@Life: Good old daniel is back! Oh, you have a good point there, i didn't think about nature. But then again, i didn't want it to be similar to Earth. Eh, its up to you guys. I could always change it :3
@Emotion: Sure you can have Sound too 8D
@Brigit: Water? Yeah you can have it :]

And with what Rox said. Don't feel pushed aside from the older rpers. We won't treat you differently :D

badboyej
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:16 am

@Darkness: Under powers you are supposed to put things that are not attributed to an element, and I think you should limit the blood control to your own to avoid having to make excuses for not instantly killing everyone.
@Emotionless: Some of your powers also fall under your element.
@Zetna: Since I'm not counting plant control under 'earth,' I think you have five powers, unless I've miscounted.

Sorry if I seem annoying, but I think you may have misunderstood the sheet.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:27 am

fall under my element? Meaning what exactly? Jw

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:47 am

The listed powers are supposed to be just random things that don't associate with any of the elements. "A loud sound" and "high pitched noise" fall under the element of sound. I think the other two are fine though.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:19 pm

Awwww, I feel all welcomed and junk. Working on my beautifully Dark character...... Anyone up for some cookies? *reveals large plate of assorted cookies*

@Spectrum: I love the avi.....rather adorable.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby badboyej on Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:30 pm

Finally finished editing Maxi >:D

@Winds: Cookies? 8D i want one!!

@Everyone: Okay, all we need now is for the Humans to be filled up and for all the charries to be made. Then we should be good to go(I hope. >_<) It might end up with some people playing two parts, if nobody wants to be a Human. It might not happen, but i'm just giving a heads up :]

badboyej
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!