Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Family Tree

a topic in Forum Games, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Fun games to pass the time!

The Family Tree

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloasse on Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:10 pm

Rightio! So, due to boredom and other things (such as my first honorary e-brother, Sammy, XD), I've decided to make a Family Tree full e-family members from RolePlayGateway.

So far... I have this(the following people are in relation to me; ie, Mid is my Grandmother, Tiko is my cousin):

Grandad Az
Grandmama Mid

Creepy Uncle Conumbra

Aunt Celtic Cat
Cousin Tiko

Brothers Sam, Dan, Kay, Nana
Sister AngieHitsyuga

That Guy (who no one is really sure how he relates to us) River

If you wish to be included in my marvellous family tree, and as such become e-lated to me, then just post where you'd like to be in the family tree XD -- also, this is just a bit of fun! Se be cool about it (or else)!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cloasse
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Re: The Family Tree

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Discipline on Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:56 pm

Dude, Lain.
Put me in here somewhere. I don't care where you put me. Just put me in here.
... maybe you can relate me via marriage? I am married to all the mods and half the Mentor team, after all. And Saken.
c:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Discipline
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Freddie-Ammerson on Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:58 pm

I have deemed KilroyWasHere to be my e-kid :)
ImageImage

Freddie-Ammerson
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shō on Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:04 pm

Akita and Sho, married forever. <3!
And Para, and DF. =D <3 you too

Also, Mid is my big sister, therefore, I am somehow related to Cloasse. o.O
ImageI am a Mac, son. Recognize.

Shō
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avey on Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:36 pm

Mid is my wife. . . lol
You would be her grandfather Sho, if I am correct. xD

Avey
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Discipline on Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:18 pm

Okay, as per chat, I am officially Creepy Uncle Conumbra's estranged son, Queer Ghetto Cousin Sol.
o_o
This pleases me.

Discipline
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamingForever on Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:15 pm

I'm Mama Dreamy... And Myrin is my mother. So that makes me your mother, Clo! :D Bwhaha. I'm a horrible mother...

.... I need a husband D:

EDIT: Pseu is my e-husband so I'm going to force him into this family tree. *nods*
The name seems rather ironic if I’m an insomniac, doesn’t it? :3

DreamingForever
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DemiKara on Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:20 am

I'm pretty certain Tiko is basically my big sister. So that make me your cousin? Awesome.
Patcharoo says: She's the squishiest in the game...

DemiKara
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Party Starter Builder Beta Tester Storyteller Donated! Contributor Historian Completionist Maiden Voyager Lifegiver Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JewelGlutton on Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:57 pm

Can I be the stalker? Or the niece of some sort? I've already deemed feralfairy... -coughs- Mother!!!
If you've ever watched FF Advent Children, you'll get that.

JewelGlutton
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!