Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Four Kingdoms Of Glenrirth

a part of “The Four Kingdoms Of Glenrirth”, a fictional universe by Limepepper.

In the realm of Gleririth, there are four kingdoms ruled by four sisters. Each kingdom has their own powers, and they're all approaching war. Roles open! A bunch of other characters available!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Four Kingdoms Of Glenrirth”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Limepepper on Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:36 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Four Kingdoms Of Glenrirth"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"Why does everyone have a quote here,"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Limepepper
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: The Four Kingdoms Of Glenrirth

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FriendlyFishy on Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:30 pm

May I reserve queen of summer?
“You don’t know what goes on in anyone’s life but your own. And when you mess with one part of a person’s life, you’re not messing with just that part. Unfortunately, you can’t be that precise and selective. When you mess with one part of a person’s life, you’re messing with their entire life. Everything. . . affects everything.”
― Jay Asher, Thirteen Reasons Why

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FriendlyFishy
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Limepepper on Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:00 pm

Yep! Just one more queen, then anyone else who wants to be someone else besides the queens

Limepepper
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mashotu on Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:08 pm

May I reserve the winter queen? ^^

Mashotu
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Limepepper on Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:11 pm

Sure! Now anyone who wants to be another non-queen character.

Limepepper
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FriendlyFishy on Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:38 pm

I sent mine character in.

FriendlyFishy
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Limepepper on Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:13 pm

Yours is approved. Remember to send it in by tomorrow, or it won't be reserved. Although I would like it better if you sent it in today.

Limepepper
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNovelust on Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:15 pm

Does everyone in the kingdom have the power of the kingdom, or just the kings?

TheNovelust
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Limepepper on Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:22 pm

Everyone has the power, but the queens are the strongest.

Limepepper
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNovelust on Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:24 pm

Whoops, meant queens but I was distracted. Thanks for the answer! I'm making a character right now. :)

TheNovelust
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Limepepper on Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:38 pm

One more queen,and then we're off!

Limepepper
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:42 pm

i would like to make a character :)
A V A L O N K N I G H T
~ We are born. We die. Somewhere in between we live. And how we live is up to us. ~

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Limepepper on Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:40 pm

Sure, go ahead. You don't need to ask or anything. :)

Limepepper
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Limepepper on Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:58 pm

We'll probably start tomorrow, if the spring queen doesn't make her character by noon tomorrow, someone will have to make the spring queen.

Limepepper
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Soul one on Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:12 pm

any preference on picture types? kinda a big deal for me... :/
I used to be nice... Then I got bored.

The Soul one
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Limepepper on Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:13 pm

I don't have a preference, but I suggest art, but anything else would be fine.

Limepepper
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FriendlyFishy on Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:09 pm

I hope you don't mind that I made a VERY loyal guard for the Autumn Queen. I put that he doesn't have any powers because he does not know them but it will have something to do with protecting his queen.

FriendlyFishy
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Limepepper on Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:20 am

I don't mind, I meant everyone can have powers, but there are people without them, and people who have special powers, like healing or summoning that are very rare and special, but happen. A power like that is fine.

Limepepper
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Limepepper on Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:04 pm

Alright, we have one more queen now. Does anyone want her?

Limepepper
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredWings22 on Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:14 pm

May I reserve the Queen of spring?
:3
When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look ahead, look besides you, and your best friend will be there.
-Unknown

ShatteredWings22
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!