Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Game of Challenge

The Game of Challenge

a part of “The Game of Challenge”, a fictional universe by BelleOceane.

You wake up one day to find that you are in a strange room with a bunch of other people. You soon learn that you are in the game of Challenge where you must battle to save yourself.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Game of Challenge”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Game of Challenge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BelleOceane on Mon May 30, 2011 4:36 pm

Welcome to "The Game of Challenge"

You may post now, but the first challenge won't start until there are at least three members (I'd like more, though) on each team including both of the leaders!

You wake up one day in a strange desert with a bunch of other strange people. You all find a note:

Welcome to the Game of Challenge! You have been selected because of your unique ablility to participate in this experiment!

Throughout the game, you will be given challenges. If you pass the challenge, you move onto the next part of the game. If you fail to do so, then you die and a new member will take your place.

It's your choices that will influence the next leg of the race, so choose wisely. Oh, and I should mention that you are competing with another team that you will be interacting with during the game.

Good luck!
~Madame Challenge

So there you have it. You must survive the challenge to get out with your life.
The challenges could be anything form somthing normal to something supernatural.
You may be rewarded at the end of each.
There are two teams: The Green Team and The Orange Team. Orange team members are marked with orange tigers while green team is marked with a green wolf. Every team has a leader who is responsible for making decisions. Every member of the team has a special power.
Everyone also has a guardian. This guardian is an animal that will protect them no matter what.

The teams:

Orange-
Leader: Getsu Aragi
Others:
Alexandra Pheonix

Green-
Leader: Desmond Conway
Others:
Nimri Keath
Aisuru Senkar

RULES:
1) no godmodding
2) you are allowed to have relationships with anyone else no matter what team they are on
3) if you die, you may create a new replacement character
4) when a challenge is thrown at you, you have to act
5) you are encouraged to have multiple characters
6) Try to keep the amout of girls and boys on each team even along with the number of members per team
7) HAVE FUN!
Last edited by BelleOceane on Mon May 30, 2011 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BelleOceane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Game of Challenge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sazore_Aragi on Mon May 30, 2011 6:54 pm

How do we determine the leaders?
I'm willing to have one of my characters be the leaders...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sazore_Aragi
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Riverstyx777 on Mon May 30, 2011 6:56 pm

Just applied for leader. I can be a normal member if you'd rather that.
"Darkness shall not be feared..." - River

"This country spends over a billion dollars a year on getting high. That... that is not my fault, I'm just a businessman." - Christopher Walken, playing Frank White in King of New York

Riverstyx777
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sazore_Aragi on Mon May 30, 2011 6:59 pm

unless alex is leader of orange, then getsu could be

Sazore_Aragi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BelleOceane on Mon May 30, 2011 7:01 pm

@River- okay! approved!

@Sazore_Aragi- you can apply for a leader, if you'd like. All we need is the leader of the orange team. if your character does become the leader though, we'll still need at least one more person before we can start with a challenge!

BelleOceane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sazore_Aragi on Mon May 30, 2011 7:01 pm

I'll apply getsu for leader then

Sazore_Aragi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BelleOceane on Mon May 30, 2011 7:03 pm

@Sazore- sounds great!

now we only need one more person on the orange team and we'll have our first challenge.

BelleOceane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sazore_Aragi on Mon May 30, 2011 7:08 pm

also, just wondering
how are we going to work out who'll fall in love with who so it actually works out for people?

Sazore_Aragi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BelleOceane on Mon May 30, 2011 7:10 pm

I'll create a second OOC topic for it right now :)

BelleOceane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wavefury on Mon May 30, 2011 9:28 pm

I usually play the medic in games like this one. Is sympathetic healing (feeling other people's ailments, like broken bones, cuts, etc., and absorbing the damage before releasing it as energy/ regenerating, whichever) be an acceptable ability? I work more with physical powers. x.x

Basically, my character would work like the big guy from the green mile.

lol, I put "hide the accelerants" and still got the lawful good color. XD

wavefury
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BelleOceane on Mon May 30, 2011 9:59 pm

That's perfectly fine! When I say abilities, I mean it's something the average person wouldn't be able to do!

BelleOceane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wavefury on Mon May 30, 2011 11:10 pm

ok, character submitted. let me know If I need to change anything...

wavefury
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BelleOceane on Tue May 31, 2011 5:03 am

Great! I'll post the first challenge later today!

BelleOceane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BelleOceane on Tue May 31, 2011 5:30 pm

Before we start further into this roleplay, does anyone want to make a second/new character? Our teams are a little bit small.

BelleOceane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wavefury on Tue May 31, 2011 6:00 pm

I suck at playing more than one person, since I tend to get into the character's mindset. I can invite a friend tho...

wavefury
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BelleOceane on Tue May 31, 2011 6:05 pm

That would be great! i just think that three players per team is too small for some of the challenges I have planned.

BelleOceane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Riverstyx777 on Tue May 31, 2011 6:18 pm

I can play another character, but they haven't come to me yet. As soon as I think of a suitable character, I will submit.

Riverstyx777
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BelleOceane on Tue May 31, 2011 6:46 pm

Super! if you do, i would like it if you created a girl to be on Orange and if a guy, on Green so we can even it out a bit!

BelleOceane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Riverstyx777 on Tue May 31, 2011 11:22 pm

All right, I have my other character already formulating in my head, unfortunately, it is time for bed. (Unintentional rhyme.) I'll have her submitted to the orange team sometime in the morning, I promise. ;3

Riverstyx777
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:48 pm

You guys need a character? I only do males though! Or...I could do a female...meh...tell me what you need. ^.^

That is, if you do.

>.< I stalked Muffin (Wavefury) here and it seems interesting.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!