Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Garden: Rise of The Nameless

The Garden: Rise of The Nameless

a part of “The Garden: Rise of The Nameless”, a fictional universe by duramon.

A high fantasy, semi-apocalyptic, guild-based, evolving adventure epic set in a world called The Garden. The games have begun and The Nameless are back for the last cycle, the last hope, this time however they have you.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Garden: Rise of The Nameless”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Garden: Rise of The Nameless

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AtlasAtrium on Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:27 pm

I think we should all collab on the same pad, but just write our posts in different spaces :U

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AtlasAtrium
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:27 pm

@Atlas - Basically like discussing rp matters on a pad while writing our posts on our own? I think that's fairly reasonable.
If there is a signature here it is because the author probably forgot to disable it before posting.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby duramon on Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:21 pm

I'm up for opening a pad for general RP discussion and communication and what-not, but it'd get way too messy and difficult if everything was on the one pad. On the same end, everyone doing their posts separately and just chatting would defeat the purpose of collab posting and things'd get miscommunicated since everyone would still essentially just be writing their own post (and being distracted by chatting *Cough* Offensive Pad *Cough*).

When it comes to regular solo posting I'd love to have people chat and give suggestions and work together through feedback on a discussion pad, but with collab posting I've found from experience that it gets chaotic and sloppy if you don't keep the actual post work into the groups involved with that area, and as we saw in the offensive pad it's already difficult to keep on track and be productive x3. That being said, Collab posting is loads of fun and I do encourage making your own groups and pads (Or use the old ones) through out the RP when you think it'd be fun or make for a good collab portion, for this particular section I'd prefer it if thing's ran like this ^^".

Defensive Pad: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/Ds5w04qDyW
Discussion Pad: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/X3JEdiHKix

I'll put all the links at the top of the OOC as well.
Life is merely a puzzle,and every being,every object,every speck of existence. Is but a small piece of an infinitely expanding picture.

My OTP, TheXenomorph1 X Pika_Girl

duramon
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaotix14 on Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:47 pm

-_- the pad kicked me, just when I was getting some writing done. Service unavailable.
Might not be able to get back into the pad to finish the writing before I have to go and grab some sleep(and then work my 8 to 5 shift).
Sorry Zalgo, seems it might become a bit of a cliffhanger...

edit: Doesn't seem like the pad will be up in time so, I'll call it a night and try to get up a bit earlier to at least finish what I was typing.
Death came to town.

chaotix14
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby duramon on Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:03 pm

duramon
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby duramon on Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:05 pm

Okay guys, the posts are up and I had to reparagraph them, so they're kinda derpy but, they're here x3.

So essentially for now, collab with people you want to talk to, talk to me if you want to interact with an NPC, and generally just have some downtime RP, let me know if y'all just wanna continue or when you want to continue and I'll pop in a post :3.

The upcoming post which I believe is floating in the offensive pad requires people to collab with me on it, but that can wait. So yeah, that's it, have it at, work together or post alone, whatever suits you ^^

duramon
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby duramon on Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:43 am

Hey y'all! Okay, first things first, after this I believe we'll need to give the collab posting a break, get some quicker responses in and get things rolling on much faster. Second of all on that point, we need to really hurry up these posts, they were meant to be a quick transitiony thing so we need to wrap them up and get going x3.

Thirdly, anyone who hasn't added a part to the Vinn's Oasis post in the Offensive Pad, please do so ASAP so it's ready to go up :P.

Finally, this is on an entirely different note. I would like to issue a warning to those who don't already know this, I will not be actively trying to kill your characters or wipe you out, especially not without asking you if you're okay for your character to be die. HOWEVER, imagine this like a true apocalyptic type event, if during a fight to the death in a serious fight you make a big mistake, underestimate your foe, or they pull a trump card on you when you're unable to defend, your characters WILL be seriously hurt, they might even die (I will of course clear this with you before hand, but I will atleast be really hurting them if they mess up big time.) at some point in the RP, death will likely only happen near the very very end of course.

Which is part of what they'll be learning at Vinn's, this is the final battle for the world, not a vacation or a place to make buddies, they'll have to train hard, work hard, participate in games and in their own downtime go out and do their best to push forward. Imagine the world they're really in right now, what they're fighting for and the situation they face, I have full confidence you guys are aware that you're RPing within this context as your characters and how they'd react to the reality of this world, but as a GM of course I gotta plop these posts down occasionally ^^.

This reality will probably hit them real soon, but I wanted to prepare y'all for the idea that even if you don't particularly like it, if things go bad, as the GM I will be sticking to my own guns with your opponents and the world, I won't put a convenient misfire in the way when it comes to injuring you or killing off an NPC even if I love them to soften the blow. People will die, some guilds even come from a Dark Fantasy background and the world follows those rules too, and those of you who are familiar with Akame Ga Kiru (The Manga/Anime) and other Dark Fantasy settings from books and media will know that means horrible things are real, and I will not guarantee happy endings or pull punches >:3

That is all y'all, If ye feel like questioning it or putting down yer opinion here, keep in mind despite all I've said, I'm pretty flexible and open to hearing your opinions at all times, so discuss away, or conversely, lemme know this doesn't turn you off of being in the RP :P

duramon
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaotix14 on Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:27 am

Well, I'm gonna see if Pocky wants to add a final part to the colab and then It'll probably be ready to submitted.

chaotix14
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby duramon on Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:22 pm

I saw a bunch of people have asked about adding in to the Vinn post, go for it :P It's a collab type post and I want you to edit in and put in reactions and etc. as you wish, and then I'll put it down in a bit, I'll give y'all a day to put in what you want then wrap it up and post.

In the question of Vinn! He is designed and entirely made by HamburgerJames, he proposed using him and I thought he was awesome and put him in as a major NPC. If you have your own NPC's or ideas, feel free to come to me with whatever ^^

duramon
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HorrorPunkOtaku on Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:37 am

Oi! Just got accepted to the rp. Who wants a Viking on their party?

HorrorPunkOtaku
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NobodiesHiiro on Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:58 am

Welcome to the RP! I checked out your sheet. Looking forward to RP'ing with you, looks like it'll be fun.

NobodiesHiiro
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HorrorPunkOtaku on Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:30 pm

Good to hear!

HorrorPunkOtaku
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HorrorPunkOtaku on Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:05 pm

Just finished reading all of the previous posts. First post to be posted soon.

HorrorPunkOtaku
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HorrorPunkOtaku on Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:05 am

It is done! My first post is complete and I await the next one.

HorrorPunkOtaku
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaotix14 on Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:10 pm

Blaarg, that took waaay longer than I had wanted to get that post out. But it's done, finally. Not much interaction with the others though, unfortunately.

chaotix14
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HorrorPunkOtaku on Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:05 pm

So much shipping!

HorrorPunkOtaku
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AtlasAtrium on Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:38 pm

Been busy with a lot of things lately, activity will be on hold for now until i get things sorted out

AtlasAtrium
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby duramon on Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:27 pm

Alright y'all, I assume most of you have read the stuff in the discussion pad, if not, READ IT!

So as you should know there is a tournament coming up, and whilst I've currently decided on the fighters and the first rounds, I wanted to open it up for the next day or two for people to PM me or leave something here or in the discussion pad about an NPC you'd like to bring in if you have one. This is one of the best opportunities to do it so let me know if you have anyone in mind :P

That is all, for now continue with some fluff posting! x3

duramon
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AtlasAtrium on Thu May 21, 2015 11:30 pm

sorry, spent some time moving actually so i didn't have too much free time but i'm starting to settle in so i'll try to pick up where i left off!

AtlasAtrium
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AgentPocky on Sat May 23, 2015 10:19 am

I apologize for not being active! A huge family mess just occured, so I'll get onto posting ASAP!!

AgentPocky
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!