Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Gift: Chapter Two

The Gift: Chapter Two

a part of “The Gift: Chapter Two”, a fictional universe by Smith.

[COMPLETE] With the gods dead and dragons slowly spreading their dominion over the land, will you fight for something? Or die with nothing?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Gift: Chapter Two”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Gift: Chapter Two

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hunter_Killer on Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:26 am

*lets out a long exhale* Yes! Oh man that post felt good. *evil laugh* -erm I mean aw the halfling and orcs died ;-;

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hunter_Killer
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Promethean World Builder Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aythr on Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:58 am

I fear that I've loosed a force of dread Lamian lechery the likes of which this RP has yet to experience.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aythr
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:11 am

I believe I've loosed a force of adorable cuteness... Really, how many elves have you seen frolic lately? Not many I bet. She is very well going to lighten the dark mood way the hell up. Just you wait 'til I make her giggle. giggle. I bet you will not find that word anywhere in the RP.

*Squees in the corner*

Why yes, my neck does hurt from the whiplash the difference of mood between Caine and Lily causes.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machina Ex Deus on Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:38 am

Lol, yes I think you, Kuro, and possibly Shiva would get some pretty bad whiplash and/or bipolar symptoms from writing both your characters in the same post. Smith's MPD anyway.
There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.

Machina Ex Deus
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hunter_Killer on Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:57 am

Talisman wrote:I believe I've loosed a force of adorable cuteness... Really, how many elves have you seen frolic lately? Not many I bet. She is very well going to lighten the dark mood way the hell up. Just you wait 'til I make her giggle. giggle. I bet you will not find that word anywhere in the RP.

*Squees in the corner*

Why yes, my neck does hurt from the whiplash the difference of mood between Caine and Lily causes.

Aw how cute! I can't wait to cut her open and see her gasp for air! >=3

Hunter_Killer
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Promethean World Builder Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smith on Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:12 am

...I do NOT have multiple personalities!!

Of course not, we're perfectly normal.

Seconded. Now go kill the blind elf, she bugs me.

Wha? No! I like her--*force choked*

You WILL obey, BOY! Have some random battle break out in the middle of camp as well for no discernable reason while you're at it.

;-;...ok...wait. What was I talking about? Oh, yeah, puppies<33

Smith
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:13 pm

...One of your personalities is a Sith?
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aythr on Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:50 pm

Were we supposed to outfit ourselves right away? Those carts will still be there in the morning, right? THE DRAGONS AREN'T GONNA SET MY HEAD ON FIRE, RIGHT?!

Aythr
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arke on Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:16 pm

I know for sure the dragons will for my own character. Ghaarme doesn't seem to like "coney" much.

Arke
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machina Ex Deus on Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:08 pm

Well, as fond as he is of plot-napping Mercy, I'd hope your poor unfortunate human would survive for a while at least.

Machina Ex Deus
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smith on Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:15 pm

:3...sith? Wha? Why would Palpatine be in my head? That's crazy talk Kiku. Just. Plain. Nutz :I

And yeah, Aythr, the battle carts will be there in the morn xD only the impatient FOOLZ got their equipment while deprived of sleep. Duran. He's smart. He'll be well rested when he decides, with a clear head :P

AND SHIVA! I LOVE CONEY! I wanna put ice-cream on his head :3 get it?

...*plans to plot-nap Talae in the near future*...lawl. That's what you get, wench. :D talking all oldy is fun! I wish to take up the mantle of a brigand on the mountain-side! *plays fire emblem*

Smith
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:17 pm

Right now, I'm just hoping my elf will survive to live out the rest of her 280 years..

Caine? I don't have much hope for that fellow... Berserkers don't tend to bring... Longevity to mind.

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arke on Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:26 pm

Smith wrote:And yeah, Aythr, the battle carts will be there in the morn xD only the impatient FOOLZ got their equipment while deprived of sleep. Duran. He's smart. He'll be well rested when he decides, with a clear head :P*

So we're making Duran feel better that we took all the good equipment first?

Fine I'll make a post where I forgot to bring my shiny new crossbow or something... not.

Arke
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machina Ex Deus on Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:32 pm

Name me not a wench, knave. Oh, and do plot-nap Talae sometime. Having some kind of assassination to do or whatever might make her feel a tad more useful. xD

Machina Ex Deus
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aythr on Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:43 pm

Shiva wrote:So we're making Duran feel better that we took all the good equipment first?

Fine I'll make a post where I forgot to bring my shiny new crossbow or something... not.

Hey, you don't even know what that crossbow does. For all you know, it's a magic exploding crossbow with self-neutering attachments or something.

Aythr
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arke on Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:54 pm

Aythr wrote:
Shiva wrote:So we're making Duran feel better that we took all the good equipment first?

Hey, you don't even know what that crossbow does. For all you know, it's a magic exploding crossbow with self-neutering attachments or something.

no way. ghaarme wouldn't give THOSE kinds of weapons to the Black Guard.

would he?

he would.

Arke
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:33 pm

Why yes, elven tea does attract elves! Especially the young ones... With home issues... What, you think just because I made her happy and cheerful, she wasn't going to have issues of some kind? Hah, that was a funny one.

Talisman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aythr on Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:36 pm

Talisman wrote:Why yes, elven tea does attract elves! Especially the young ones... With home issues... What, you think just because I made her happy and cheerful, she wasn't going to have issues of some kind? Hah, that was a funny one.

I think that elf is giving me diabetes.

Aythr
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:41 pm

A spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down... twenty truckloads of it induces seizures. XD

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:44 pm

Yeah, probably...

But I can't reign it in now, it's too late.

It was the skipping wasn't it?

Talisman
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!