Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Gift: Chapter Two

The Gift: Chapter Two

a part of “The Gift: Chapter Two”, a fictional universe by Smith.

[COMPLETE] With the gods dead and dragons slowly spreading their dominion over the land, will you fight for something? Or die with nothing?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Gift: Chapter Two”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Gift: Chapter Two

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smith on Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:08 pm

Yeah, that kind of bugged me too. Elves...young...they would have no respect! Babies of their people! And, in the very likely event that I...harm them, *glances back at Talis* they will be maimed*cough*killed*cough* young.

But I digress. Has anyone else noticed that Ark dropped the RP? He even PMed me an entire essay on his plan to make Gilleas a Thane...such a pity.

I will post tonight. That is all.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Smith
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machina Ex Deus on Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:59 pm

Well, geez. Everyone's jumping on the two-character bandwagon. I might be feeling obliged to follow. Harpy, maybe?
There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Machina Ex Deus
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arke on Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:35 pm

two-character band wagon was me from the start.

Arke
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machina Ex Deus on Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:40 pm

Then I shall blame you every time the second 500 words of a post elude me. =)

Machina Ex Deus
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arke on Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:00 pm

you're just jealous words don't like you

Arke
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machina Ex Deus on Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:25 pm

It's true- words and I have a love-hate relationship; I love them, they evade me at all costs. Also, I made my harpy dude. Because Talae isn't funny, and I need some comic relief in my life.

Machina Ex Deus
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hunter_Killer on Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:44 pm

Last rp i was called in as an auxiliary person and got to have a choice at four characters. I only had three when it ended though and one of them died between the first one and this one.

I also had a male harpy once. May his soul rest in piece.
Last edited by Hunter_Killer on Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hunter_Killer
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Promethean World Builder Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:44 pm

I've noticed a trend... Everyone's first character is dirty, dry, have bad attitudes, and/or have violent tendencies. The epitome of a Mercenary/Soldier.

Yet everyone's second character is polite, nice, and all around pleasant and down right beautiful both as a creature and person... (Except for Shiva and Kurokiku... It's reversed for them... Gots tah be goin' 'gainst the grain)

Our GM is exempt, of course.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hunter_Killer on Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:46 pm

then there's me who has a char that dabbles in both ends, and no secondary char to speak of.

Hunter_Killer
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Promethean World Builder Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arke on Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:53 pm

Talisman wrote:I've noticed a trend... Everyone's first character is dirty, dry, have bad attitudes, and/or have violent tendencies. The epitome of a Mercenary/Soldier.

Yet everyone's second character is polite, nice, and all around pleasant and down right beautiful both as a creature and person... (Except for Shiva and Kurokiku... It's reversed for them... Gots tah be goin' 'gainst the grain)

Our GM is exempt, of course.

Well.. what else is there to play as? Both characters being violent and dirty does get rather dry after awhile.

Besides, Mercy is taken straight from the old one and my first character was murdered (damn you Ghaarme).

Arke
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aythr on Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:36 pm

I did a little bit of spellchecking and editing on Sarish, and added a little section about the celestial entity he worships for posterity.

Aythr
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smith on Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:53 pm

SILENCE PEONS!! NEW PLOT POST!! GO TO F*CKIN' SLEEP PL0X!!

lol :3 ALL NEW CHARACTERS CAN GET IN THAR NOW.

And Talis...be happy *evil grin* you're berserker buddy is now officially a major part of this new arc.

Smith
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:03 pm

Oh hell...

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smith on Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:08 pm

MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!! And SHIVA!! Mercy is MIA for a lil while. Have fun with your chumpy Coney dude. lawl

Smith
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:17 pm

... Should I kiss my berserker good-bye right now and hook up with the nearest female so he may have an heir?

Talisman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arke on Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:20 pm

Smith wrote:MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!! And SHIVA!! Mercy is MIA for a lil while. Have fun with your chumpy Coney dude. lawl

WHAT

Arke
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:25 pm

Oh, the torment. XD

Of course, now that I indicate my amusement, I am totally screwed.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smith on Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:42 pm

>:I Shush Talis. Go have Caine freak out at the elfy that looks oh so very familiar. LOLOLOLOL. Or not :3

I just noticed :o tons of OOC posts and 70+ IC posts. Not bad for our first couple weeks.

Smith
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:54 pm

Not bad at all. Mein RP has been going for plural months, and we have yet to hit 100 posts. Ah well. I think I shall post now.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smith on Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:57 pm

:D fair is fair. I shall go post for Revelation as well.

Smith
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!