Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Great Plague

The Great Plague

a part of “The Great Plague”, a fictional universe by Kuukakulily.

The Great Plague began 3 months ago. Zombies roam the land attacking all those that stray across their path. You are a survivor in this new world. What will you do to stay alive? {OPEN}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Great Plague”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Great Plague

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuukakulily on Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:23 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Great Plague"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kuukakulily
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: The Great Plague

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:34 pm

Hey what kinda character are you looking for? :)
I should go.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuukakulily on Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:57 pm

it's up to your imagination, so long as they're human.

Kuukakulily
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:48 pm

Ok cool, made my character. Hope you like him. Usually I wait for other character apps to be posted to kinda get a feel for what the rp will be like but I really like the idea of a zombie rp that focuses more on the personal side of a zombie apocalypse so I couldn't wait aha

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:54 pm

Jo is really cool :] And I realize now that my equipment description is a little light lol

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akjadestar on Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:49 pm

I'd love to make a character, I'll get started right away :D

akjadestar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:05 pm

Hey there!

Can I reserve a female spot? I'll post a CS as soon as possible :)

And I'm totally committed to Zombie RP's as Bromander will tell you ;P

x

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:16 pm

Update! Okay, she's done! =D Say Hello to Rosie Malone, fellow survivor and totally awesome zombie ass kicker! ;P

x

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cordeaux on Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:14 pm

I'm put up a character with several... less than desirable personality traits. I hope to be RPing with you all soon!

Changed my character up a tiny bit, a lot less insane now. He just didn't seem real enough so whatever.

Cordeaux
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cordeaux on Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:12 pm

Are we waiting for the last few characters to be put through? Because I think it is a little too late to find willing people apart from those who are already waiting for the RP to start. But I may be wrong.

Cordeaux
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuukakulily on Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:02 pm

I'm considering just the four of us roleplaying and we may just gain more along the way. I'll put the first post up in about an hour.

Kuukakulily
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:52 pm

Yay! I can't wait! =D

x

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:22 pm

WIN! :D

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuukakulily on Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:38 pm

Ahhhh, time got away from me. I got very busy very quickly and now I must put my son to bed and go to sleep myself. Bromander, can I trust you to put up a great first post?

Kuukakulily
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:40 am

Good Morrow All!

I took the liberty of putting out the first post seeing as Kuuk and Bromander didn't seem to get around to it. And plus I'm running like hours ahead of you guys and I had time this morning before my day started getting crazy busy.

My post shouldn't affect anyone's character unless you want it to ;P So I can't wait to read what all you guys come up with!

Catch you when I do.

Love,

Scar x

P.S. Sorry for all the cussing, it's just the way Rosie is, hopefully it'll get better . . . Maybe, when she decides to give up another bad habit ;P

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuukakulily on Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:24 am

Great! Thanks Scar!

Kuukakulily
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:50 am

So sorry Kuuk, didn't see your request till this morning but I think it's safe to say Scar did pretty damn good in my place hehe ;]

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:40 am

You're welcome! =D And I'm glad you liked it!

x

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cordeaux on Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:48 am

To be honest people now I have seen the level of writing you are capable of is higher than whatever I can ever dream of achieving. I'd say I want to stay and keep in the RP with you all but I would be lying.

If I post I would be embarrassingly terrible compared to you guys so I guess I'm going to pull out of this RP, I'll abandon my character so maybe one of you or somebody else can play him. Have fun.

Cordeaux
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuukakulily on Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:32 pm

Boo...my level of writing is sub-par compared to bromander and scar as well, nut I'll still enjoy this roleplay nonetheless.

Kuukakulily
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!