Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Happy Ending Isn't Over Yet {ooc/closed}

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Happy Ending Isn't Over Yet {ooc/closed}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:00 pm

Yea we could do that... so just copy and past the list here then maybe give Lusciousturtle other spots that are open and free instead of being goofy and mickeys childern.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harmony on Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:06 pm

Ariel/Eric:
Daughter - taken by LusciousTurtle
Son - taken by Fantasygirl

Snow White/Prince:
Daughter - taken by disney.princess.
Son - taken by Harmony

Aurora/Phillip:
Daughter - taken by
Son - taken by Lavender

Cinderella/Prince Charming:
Daughter - taken by Lusciousturtle
Son - taken by

Jasmine/Aladdin:
Daughter - taken by Cure
Son - taken by

Pocahontas/John Smith:
Daughter - taken by Lavender
Son - taken by

Mulan/Shang:
Daughter - taken by xoGEEKYCHICAxo
Son - taken by Harta

Belle/Adam:
Daughter - taken by Fantasygirl
Son - taken by

Nala/Simba:
Daughter - taken by
Son - taken by

Tiana/Naveen:
Daughter - taken by Harmony
Son - taken by disney.princess.

Eilonwy/Taran:
Daughter - taken by
Son - taken by Lykaios
These are the spots that I think we should open up feel free to tell me otherwise.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Harmony
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:08 pm

I think you should take Nala and simba out completley we dont need there children they are lions anyway :P

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harmony on Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:12 pm

Okay I will re do it...

Ariel/Eric:
Son - taken by Fantasygirl

Snow White/Prince:
Daughter - taken by disney.princess.
Son - taken by Harmony

Aurora/Phillip:
Daughter - taken by
Son - taken by Lavender

Cinderella/Prince Charming:
Son - taken by

Jasmine/Aladdin:
Daughter - taken by Cure
Son - taken by

Pocahontas/John Smith:
Daughter - taken by Lavender
Son - taken by

Mulan/Shang:
Daughter - taken by xoGEEKYCHICAxo
Son - taken by

Belle/Adam:
Daughter - taken by Fantasygirl
Son - taken by

Tiana/Naveen:
Daughter - taken by Harmony
Son - taken by disney.princess.

Eilonwy/Taran:
Daughter - taken by
Son - taken by Lykaios

Harmony
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:10 am

Umm Harmony Lusciousturtle is playing a Male and Female not Female and Female.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:24 am

I think I'll PM disney.princess and see if we can have a complete restart. And maybe we should do it where you PM your completed character to me or her, before you're accepted. That way, we know you're devoted, and there is no risk of people forgetting to finish sheets. And no reservations; except for the GMs, I guess, but I won't have time to make a sheet this week... ha.. We will compare sheets if there's conflict.
"Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest." Larry Lorenzoni

my photography blog

Lavender
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harmony on Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:49 pm

why don't we just keep the ones who do post then get rid of the ones that don't post?

Harmony
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lykaios on Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:15 pm

Right, I'm confused . . . how many threads for this are there, now? Have we restarted a second time, the other thread's been dead most og this month . . .

And I agree with Harmony, cut the characters that aren't posting; after all, there's nothing wrong with only-children. :3
The year is 2036. It is early November and it is raining. Rusting cars are parked on the sides of the cracked roads, untouched for over two decades. Disasters happened here, and the survivors barely remember what they survived . . .

For more info and to join, click here: roleplay/the-desolates/

Lykaios
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harmony on Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:59 pm

We have like three threads now...I say a gm just delete the useless posts and continue after we get some new people.

Harmony
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:25 pm

I think we should just cut the people who dont post out and get new ones..I dont think we should have only kids unless there is an even amount of numbers... So maybe Harmony,Lavender, and I should talk about this over PM it would be easier and we can figure it out.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harta on Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:39 am

sorry guys, I'm out. I totally have no time. >.>

good luck with the roleplay!

Harta
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuciousTurtle88 on Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:24 am

sorry guys I just got on roleplay has not liked me alot but umm after I get home tonight I will post in the IC alright and yeah where is my male character playing? I was Ariel and thats cool but the other part? I am sorry I usually always post
[b][b]Life is not about how many breaks you take,
its how many memories you recall,
how many dances you strike,
and how many kisses and hugs make you feel alive.

While Living, Laughing, Loving, and Learning.
Always Remember that!!
[/b][/b]

LuciousTurtle88
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harmony on Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 pm

you can pick where ever you want to pick there are plenty of spots.

Harmony
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harmony on Sat May 01, 2010 12:33 am

When are we going to start getting new characters? I think we should hurry up because some people will drop out because it takes too long.

Harmony
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuciousTurtle88 on Sun May 02, 2010 11:08 am

Sorry guys its been finals time and today I graduate with my associates then probably out tonight and have one more final tomorrow then its just work and roleplay for for the most part, has the IC started?

LuciousTurtle88
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lykaios on Wed May 19, 2010 2:57 pm

Can someone PM me when this thing starts *again* because I'm lost with all these threads . . .

Lykaios
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harmony on Wed May 19, 2010 6:08 pm

Th ic hasn't started.... I will just start it up and get everything worked out so please send me a character profile...

Harmony
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harmony on Thu May 20, 2010 2:01 pm

post1116074.html#p1116074
This is the new ooc thread I pretty much have everything set up so post when you can and thanks guys = ]

Harmony
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!